Zoe Bee Beauty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend of mine spent close to £100 due to her huge price increases. I think her scrub is £30 and its basically brown sugar and coffee! I don't know how she does it but bad reviews have been removed from her page. Of course, skin will feel more moisturised as it's butter, but her creams do not claim to be the god send she claims them to be. I really don't get the hype.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Hello! I started using these creams a year ago, just before lockdown 1. Got really annoyed at the 'going live at 12' sales. But I did get drawn into it! Sat there with the laptop stress sweating to get my hands on it. I was expecting miracles that didn't happen. The nature's Botox...nope, the cream that help swell your lips...nope. I gave it months and it does help my dry skin feel less angry but it would, it's Shea butter. The worst thing is now0 the cream that was £13/£14 is now £28/£29!!!! I mean really! It's totally out of a price range now. Anyone used anything else that's helpful for dry itchy skin! 🤷. I don't know how she can get away with this. Feel like I'm paying for her posh new house!
Palmers coconut oil has been a lifesaver for my dry and itchy skin ... I use a mix of the creamy moisturiser (pictured) and oil, depending on how much of a boost I need. I buy mine in a store here in NZ, but it will be on Amazon too.
1614939570301.png

I wonder what she uses in her cream that makes your lips swell ... I bought a little pottle of bee venom (not from her), expecting great results but it just looked and felt like vaseline had been applied to my lips.

Just seen the post of the filtered and unfiltered photo. What a nerve, she’s consistently airbrushed and filtered her photos since day one.
Her prices are absolutely ludicrous and yes, sadly I do think this is to pay off her new house. Can’t see how this business will survive another 5 years or so, it’s quite obviously she dusts away the negative comments and feedback. Nothing is perfect and people aren’t stupid. She still as far as I can tell hasn’t had the testing done to her products which just blows my mind I doubt she could get away with that for much longer surely?

Hello! I started using these creams a year ago, just before lockdown 1. Got really annoyed at the 'going live at 12' sales. But I did get drawn into it! Sat there with the laptop stress sweating to get my hands on it. I was expecting miracles that didn't happen. The nature's Botox...nope, the cream that help swell your lips...nope. I gave it months and it does help my dry skin feel less angry but it would, it's Shea butter. The worst thing is now0 the cream that was £13/£14 is now £28/£29!!!! I mean really! It's totally out of a price range now. Anyone used anything else that's helpful for dry itchy skin! 🤷. I don't know how she can get away with this. Feel like I'm paying for her posh new house!
You could try getting shea butter and using that, there are lots of recipes online. I'm trying to figure out what the other ingredients in Zoes creams are and have a go myself, not to sell but to use myself. I hate this going live at 12 too

Ghana is one of the biggest producers of Shea. It’s only grown in a specific climate so it’s not like she’s getting a superior product. There is a difference between West and East African Shea, Eastern is better for skin care.
I’d assume she’s using 100% ingredients (because she’s not breaking down the ingredients further which would be very wrong) so she can rely on the manufacturers’ safety. They’re stable ingredients to mix together so I think the liability would go back to the producer of the components, she probably can’t be touched and has a disclaimer. When I say these are simple mixes, I mean they are very simple.
If you go on amazon or Holland and barret, get yourself a 100% Shea, a bottle of almond oil, orange oil, some zinc oxide powder and charcoal powder you’ll pretty much have her product. This is the kind of thing you would buy at a craft fair, or a hippy shop, just cleverly marketed.
Again, these are proven ingredients, they will be good for many skin types and most people couldn’t be arsed to DIY but we’re not talking about scientific research and technical ingredients, clinical trials that cost the money in other skin care so there’s really no justification for the price.
Have you any links please? I have googled myself but there a plethora of information out there. I'm determined to have a go myself.

Could we all look for shea butter skin recipes and share them? maybe try to replicate the creams at a fraction of the cost. We could try and replicate each of the creams

Last edited:
My friend tagged me in a recent give away and said the avocado cream has saved her skin. I have followed since the give away and was thinking of buying but there is something I can’t put my finger on with it that makes me not want to part with my money for it. Ingredients seem simple and it seems so over priced. I find the posts to come across quite fake? What’s with the constant asking about what people like about the products? Is it just me who has noticed that the engagement on the posts aren’t great either and the worse the engagement has got the more posts there seem to be. I’m still on the fence of whether to buy the avocado cream. I just wonder is it all too good to be true as some people just need a good moisturiser but you can buy good moisturisers everywhere these days for so much cheaper 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
My friend tagged me in a recent give away and said the avocado cream has saved her skin. I have followed since the give away and was thinking of buying but there is something I can’t put my finger on with it that makes me not want to part with my money for it. Ingredients seem simple and it seems so over priced. I find the posts to come across quite fake? What’s with the constant asking about what people like about the products? Is it just me who has noticed that the engagement on the posts aren’t great either and the worse the engagement has got the more posts there seem to be. I’m still on the fence of whether to buy the avocado cream. I just wonder is it all too good to be true as some people just need a good moisturiser but you can buy good moisturisers everywhere these days for so much cheaper 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just because it worked for your friend is no guarantee it will work for you ... could you perhaps ask your friend if you can try some of hers before you buy it?

One of her products (can't recall which one) is quite similar to Lush ... for which there was a recipe online many moons ago (can't find it now).

The scrub is basically brown sugar and coffee granules.... AND COSTS £26 🤯

I persisted with my cream, no improvement to my skin, doesn't absorb and leaves a greasy residue on top of my face. Nice idea its natural ingredients but it's extortionate for what it is and is no way a miracle product it claims to be. Also, don't be fooled by all the positive reviews, the negative reviews are removed. She also begs for positive reviews as part of her giveaways

Her latest video has made me cringe so much
I just saw this and then cringed at the part where she says I was the one who was always over dressed. Won’t be buying from her. There are lots of small businesses selling home made creams at the moment and I came across a company called Lucy Bee that has been going for much longer from what I’ve read and started off selling coconut oil. Lucy now makes skincare products and her products and content seem genuine without all the bells and whistles of reading the secret and the need for being positive every day posts that Zoe Bee does

I’m currently using/trying out a starter kit from Suneeta London. It’s all natural, the kit I think was £20 and I had the one for acne prone skin. I’ve used it for five days so far and have to say I’m really impressed! The starter kit amounts at first glance you think you don’t get much at all but like Zoe’s you only need to use a pea sized amount so it’s more than plenty.

have used lucy bee years ago, glad to see she’s expanded her range I’ll check her out!

I was cringing at yesterday’s video. I’m not sure what it is but, to me, ZB is just extremely unlikeable

I’m currently using/trying out a starter kit from Suneeta London. It’s all natural, the kit I think was £20 and I had the one for acne prone skin. I’ve used it for five days so far and have to say I’m really impressed! The starter kit amounts at first glance you think you don’t get much at all but like Zoe’s you only need to use a pea sized amount so it’s more than plenty.

have used lucy bee years ago, glad to see she’s expanded her range I’ll check her out!

I was cringing at yesterday’s video. I’m not sure what it is but, to me, ZB is just extremely unlikeable
I'm going to look at Lucy Bees! Lots of good recommendations.

The video...I just didn't understand what it was about 🤣🤣🤣🤣 smouldering into the camera... and that was it 🤯

She doesn’t smile perhaps that’s what it is - like some of her photos she looks dead behind the eyes looking in to the camera, almost a bit neurotic

I'm going to look at Lucy Bees! Lots of good recommendations.

The video...I just didn't understand what it was about 🤣🤣🤣🤣 smouldering into the camera... and that was it 🤯
I’m buying the Lucy Bee fake tan later as Lucy herself has a video of her applying it and the result looks pretty good. Think I can trust Lucy’s brand a bit more if she’s been going 9 years that’s steady growth. I wonder if Zoe Bee got the name idea From Lucy since she says she started out making recipes for friends and family. Would she of used Lucy’s coconut oil I wonder? The bee thing is puzzling as there is no use of honey and when she says beetox my first thought was has she ever actually googled what a beetox is!? It’s a skincare range using bee venom and Manuka honey!

Last edited:
I bought the coffee scrub, I do really like it but it’s not something I would regularly buy. I remember she once posted saying to add it to bath water. I replied and said what are the benefits of doing this? Her reply...’it makes your bath water lovely’ I was left thinking, lovely, lovely how? I’m not putting £30 face scrub into my bath to make it ‘lovely’ I couldn’t help but think that was a way to get people using it quicker therefore buying more? I also used the charcoal and oat cream, it’s nice but very greasy. Can’t recall seeing any benefits. Used the coffee cream as eye cream which claims to reduce dark circles, noticed no difference. I think I’ve still got nearly a full jar of product left that I just never use as I hate how greasy it is! I don’t use loads either it just doesn’t seem to soak in? According to Zoe the more you use it your skin gets used to it and absorbs it’s quicker? That didn’t happen for me 🤷‍♀️

I also remember she shamed someone on her stories who said the product is whipped so it looks like you are getting more, basically half a jar of air. I tested this theory and mixed my full jar of cream up to remove the air whipped into it. I was left with half a jar of product. So the review wasn’t wrong at all and she shamed her to 40k people 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
I bought the coffee scrub, I do really like it but it’s not something I would regularly buy. I remember she once posted saying to add it to bath water. I replied and said what are the benefits of doing this? Her reply...’it makes your bath water lovely’ I was left thinking, lovely, lovely how? I’m not putting £30 face scrub into my bath to make it ‘lovely’ I couldn’t help but think that was a way to get people using it quicker therefore buying more? I also used the charcoal and oat cream, it’s nice but very greasy. Can’t recall seeing any benefits. Used the coffee cream as eye cream which claims to reduce dark circles, noticed no difference. I think I’ve still got nearly a full jar of product left that I just never use as I hate how greasy it is! I don’t use loads either it just doesn’t seem to soak in? According to Zoe the more you use it your skin gets used to it and absorbs it’s quicker? That didn’t happen for me 🤷‍♀️

I also remember she shamed someone on her stories who said the product is whipped so it looks like you are getting more, basically half a jar of air. I tested this theory and mixed my full jar of cream up to remove the air whipped into it. I was left with half a jar of product. So the review wasn’t wrong at all and she shamed her to 40k people 🤷‍♀️
Exactly the same here... it never sunk in, just felt like a greasy residue. Her prices are eye watering these days too. I still can't believe she claimed her creams have an SPF 🤯 absolute con!!

Exactly the same here... it never sunk in, just felt like a greasy residue. Her prices are eye watering these days too. I still can't believe she claimed her creams have an SPF 🤯 absolute con!!
Didn’t realise she claims they have SPF in.
But then again I’ve also seen the miracle cream claims and in the next breath I was reading she wishes she could help everyone’s skin. Truly thinks she’s the god of skincare. My friend spent weeks trying to get hold of a cream with the shop being open only a few minutes and now apparently the shop stays open for half an hour. Me thinks the sales are drying up

Shaming a customer? Low blow. Clearly can’t handle critique if that’s the case

Didn’t realise she claims they have SPF in.
But then again I’ve also seen the miracle cream claims and in the next breath I was reading she wishes she could help everyone’s skin. Truly thinks she’s the god of skincare. My friend spent weeks trying to get hold of a cream with the shop being open only a few minutes and now apparently the shop stays open for half an hour. Me thinks the sales are drying up

Shaming a customer? Low blow. Clearly can’t handle critique if that’s the case
A post of hers a while back made the claim. Someone had made a comment and she had to back track and said one of the ingredients is a natural SPF 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
A post of hers a while back made the claim. Someone had made a comment and she had to back track and said one of the ingredients is a natural SPF 🤦🏼‍♀️
She isn’t being transparent is she. One good thing though, my friend said when she’s finished the tub she’s moving on to just using shea moisturiser by a lady named Jennifer Young. I had a look and her company is called beauty despite cancer, she sells raw shea butter moisturising cream 10g for £7.50 50g for £12! Love the ethos behind this, will see how my friend gets on with this and let you guys know. She thinks the shea in ZB creams is what has helped her skin so we shall see..

What planet is this woman on letting her very young daughter oil cleanse? She is far too small for that and certainly won’t need to know things like that for many years to come. Really don’t understand her need to throw her kids into the limelight all the time

You could try getting shea butter and using that, there are lots of recipes online. I'm trying to figure out what the other ingredients in Zoes creams are and have a go myself, not to sell but to use myself. I hate this going live at 12 too

Have you any links please? I have googled myself but there a plethora of information out there. I'm determined to have a go myself.

Could we all look for shea butter skin recipes and share them? maybe try to replicate the creams at a fraction of the cost. We could try and replicate each of the creams
Links for recipes for creams do you mean? Which cream do you want to replicate?

Her spf claims are due to adding zinc. Anyone using the products, take the spf levels with a very large pinch of salt. Do it rely on them for protection against getting burned