Zoe Bee Beauty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen a post on here about Zoe Bee but she seems to have a big following on Facebook and Instagram.

She has amazing reviews and ‘before and afters’ so just wanted people’s opinions.

She sells out really quickly and tempted to purchase. Has anyone ever used before? I did notice one negative review a while ago but seems to have been deleted (I didn’t know a business could delete negative reviews). Is it as miraculous as her page suggests? Seems quite pricey so wanted to hear real opinions before I buy.

Reactions: 2
I haven’t seen a post on here about Zoe Bee but she seems to have a big following on Facebook and Instagram.

She has amazing reviews and ‘before and afters’ so just wanted people’s opinions.

She sells out really quickly and tempted to purchase. Has anyone ever used before? I did notice one negative review a while ago but seems to have been deleted (I didn’t know a business could delete negative reviews). Is it as miraculous as her page suggests? Seems quite pricey so wanted to hear real opinions before I buy.
I’ve ordered a few times after coming across her instagram page. My first order last year was the coffee and walnut cream, the face scrub and the lip balm, I wasn’t keen on the lip balm but I loved the coffee and walnut cream and the coffee scrub but I’ve found with my last 2 orders the cream to be really melted and not the same thickness and that means you use it a lot quicker! She became even more popular over lockdown and increased her prices which I didn’t realise until I looked at a previous order with that said I do really like the creams they give my face a lovely glow, the scrub is a bit messy best to use in the bath. I want to try them all but some are a lot more expensive then others.

I’ve ordered a few times after coming across her instagram page. My first order last year was the coffee and walnut cream, the face scrub and the lip balm, I wasn’t keen on the lip balm but I loved the coffee and walnut cream and the coffee scrub but I’ve found with my last 2 orders the cream to be really melted and not the same thickness and that means you use it a lot quicker! She became even more popular over lockdown and increased her prices which I didn’t realise until I looked at a previous order with that said I do really like the creams they give my face a lovely glow, the scrub is a bit messy best to use in the bath. I want to try them all but some are a lot more expensive then others.
Thank you! This is very helpful! I remember the negative review said they are greasy (even when using a tiny amount), and how each cream felt and acted exactly the same. I’m not put off as there are lots of great reviews, just thought it was a bit strange it was removed. Kind of too good to be true. I’ll try the sample size 😊

I used the coffee and clay scrub and love that, I use the coffee and walnut cream and it is very greasy so only use it at night, but I do like it (can’t say I’ve noticed a difference with my skin though) got my husband some veggie soufflé for rosacea and it doesn’t seem to have helped with that

Reactions: 1
I bought from her before she got really popular, back then it was 4 small jars for £25 Her price hikes now are ridiculous.
So, I found the best one was the Gold Cream.. the problem is learning how little to use because it does get greasy if you overdo it and you really only need a tiny tiny amount. it’s pleasant enough but it’s not a miracle cream by any means! The thing that irks me about her is that she absolutely uses FaceTune on her selfies, she hasn’t had the creams dermatologically tested either.. pretty stupid because of someone has a reaction they can sue and she’ll be in the tit..plus I thought it was law to have it tested when selling 🤷🏻‍♀️

I noticed that about her selfies! They are totally facetuned! You can tell by looking at her nose and cheeks (and I’m no expert)

So I bought myself the Gold Cream and Aloe and Avocado. I genuinely cannot tell the difference between the two, I used like half a pea size amount and it just felt like a layer of grease on my face. It left my skin slightly softer but no miracles that her page seems to claim. I also came across a negative review which pointed out what you said about not being tested and it has disappeared. Very strange as I didn’t think you could remove reviews. The lady who did review was very constructive too which is a shame. I’m glad it works for many but I’m not impressed. Especially considering two tiny jars cost me about £30 🤷🏼‍♀️

I bought from her before she got really popular, back then it was 4 small jars for £25 Her price hikes now are ridiculous.
So, I found the best one was the Gold Cream.. the problem is learning how little to use because it does get greasy if you overdo it and you really only need a tiny tiny amount. it’s pleasant enough but it’s not a miracle cream by any means! The thing that irks me about her is that she absolutely uses FaceTune on her selfies, she hasn’t had the creams dermatologically tested either.. pretty stupid because of someone has a reaction they can sue and she’ll be in the tit..plus I thought it was law to have it tested when selling 🤷🏻‍♀️

Her following is a lot of BOT accounts. Definitely face tuning her photos while pretending she sells thousands of products every week and can only open the online shop twice a week as can’t manage all the sales.
She has moved to a bigger property recently and reckons she will be able to produce more but there is no way on earth she will keep her online shop permanently open and it’s nothing to do with her now being able to cope with the sales, by opening the shop a couple times a week she can make more money by people desperately trying to get in for something that really has no desperation about it.
Pretty good marketing technique to make her products look hot and gets all the desperate dans flocking for the ‘miracle’ creams.
Her friend Kim who ‘works’ for her has absolutely no interest or qualification in skincare and made the very public mistake of advising someone to put on SPF under the creams. She was swiftly corrected by a beauty therapist who spotted the error and now when someone asks what creams are best for them she will very often tell them to privately message her to discuss their skincare needs.
Zoe Bee has been creating creams since 2012, yet states she had Botox a few years ago. She now states she created one of her creams to be like Botox in a jar, but it begs the question is she still getting Botox? And why didn’t she try to ‘create’ a miracle Botox cream before getting Botox if her creams were that good?
She talks a lot about her breast implants and how she had to have them removed due to breast implant illness. This is a woman who rants and raves about keeping it natural but has been plastic and happy to use surgery and enhancements throughout her life.
Unfortunately people seem to buy in to the story. There is a lot more than meets the eye to this company as a gut feeling and as someone above has commented none of her products have been dermatologically tested so it’s a sinking ship waiting to happen

Reactions: 2
Her following is a lot of BOT accounts. Definitely face tuning her photos while pretending she sells thousands of products every week and can only open the online shop twice a week as can’t manage all the sales.
She has moved to a bigger property recently and reckons she will be able to produce more but there is no way on earth she will keep her online shop permanently open and it’s nothing to do with her now being able to cope with the sales, by opening the shop a couple times a week she can make more money by people desperately trying to get in for something that really has no desperation about it.
Pretty good marketing technique to make her products look hot and gets all the desperate dans flocking for the ‘miracle’ creams.
Her friend Kim who ‘works’ for her has absolutely no interest or qualification in skincare and made the very public mistake of advising someone to put on SPF under the creams. She was swiftly corrected by a beauty therapist who spotted the error and now when someone asks what creams are best for them she will very often tell them to privately message her to discuss their skincare needs.
Zoe Bee has been creating creams since 2012, yet states she had Botox a few years ago. She now states she created one of her creams to be like Botox in a jar, but it begs the question is she still getting Botox? And why didn’t she try to ‘create’ a miracle Botox cream before getting Botox if her creams were that good?
She talks a lot about her breast implants and how she had to have them removed due to breast implant illness. This is a woman who rants and raves about keeping it natural but has been plastic and happy to use surgery and enhancements throughout her life.
Unfortunately people seem to buy in to the story. There is a lot more than meets the eye to this company as a gut feeling and as someone above has commented none of her products have been dermatologically tested so it’s a sinking ship waiting to happen
this is so interesting and I think you’re bang on with everything you said. The Facetune is obvious too, you cannot see a single pore on her face.

I spotted a negative review a while back which basically shut down any ‘miracle claims’ by stating facts with the ingredients she uses. This review was swiftly removed.

I used these creams. They are VERY heavy and made no difference whatsoever other than leave a residue on my skin. Quite disappointing given the price point.

Reactions: 3
this is so interesting and I think you’re bang on with everything you said. The Facetune is obvious too, you cannot see a single pore on her face.

I spotted a negative review a while back which basically shut down any ‘miracle claims’ by stating facts with the ingredients she uses. This review was swiftly removed.

I used these creams. They are VERY heavy and made no difference whatsoever other than leave a residue on my skin. Quite disappointing given the price point.
Spot on. Have also used the creams. Far too heavy and a lot of people will just being seeing results they could get with many other cheaper creams with a big of Shea butter in.
It looks like lots of photos and reviews may of been made up or have been stolen from elsewhere on the net??
Her genuine reviews usually mention the person as a tag, but look out for the ones with no tag, or a tag from an Instagram page with barely any posts (fake profiles) these look like quite blatant fake reviews?
Businesses built like this are massively disheartening to the people who genuinely work hard and build a real following. Interestingly apparently her business partner is also an accountant

Interesting I was thinking about buying. Hadn’t crossed my innocent mind she was doing it for demand.
I personally wouldnt bother. Both creams I have are pretty much identical (outcome genuinely feels like I have smeared a block of butter on my face) I got the scrub, although it did the job of exfoliating, I swear it’s just a blob of brown sugar, butter and coffee. I’ve seen better results from The Ordinary for a fraction of the price

I personally wouldnt bother. Both creams I have are pretty much identical (outcome genuinely feels like I have smeared a block of butter on my face) I got the scrub, although it did the job of exfoliating, I swear it’s just a blob of brown sugar, butter and coffee. I’ve seen better results from The Ordinary for a fraction of the price
I messaged her as I have mild psoriasis and she recommended stuff but I don’t think I’ll bother.

I messaged her as I have mild psoriasis and she recommended stuff but I don’t think I’ll bother.
it’s honestly outrageous how someone without any skincare qualifications can produce and then recommend skincare products for medical issues. So dangerous.

You can make a coffee scrub at home easy and cheap plenty of info online how to make one yourself!

What do you mean?
Some of the posts here are about her selfies being blatantly tampered with and she wrote a huge paragraph earlier about living in a world with photo editing and how we all need to embrace who we are flaws and all (you get the jist)
She must be a complete bimbo the way she goes on about herself for attention is hilarious

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
it’s honestly outrageous how someone without any skincare qualifications can produce and then recommend skincare products for medical issues. So dangerous.

You can make a coffee scrub at home easy and cheap plenty of info online how to make one yourself!

Some of the posts here are about her selfies being blatantly tampered with and she wrote a huge paragraph earlier about living in a world with photo editing and how we all need to embrace who we are flaws and all (you get the jist)
She must be a complete bimbo the way she goes on about herself for attention is hilarious
Oh yes I understand now sorry.
It was me who said prior about her FaceTuning, she has always done it ..literally selling a lie whilst screaming about embracing natural beauty - how authentic 🙄.

she must be absolutely raking it in, and like I said before she hasn’t had any of it dermatologically tested which is just iffy and dangerous. I’m sure there must be others feeling the same?

Oh yes I understand now sorry.
It was me who said prior about her FaceTuning, she has always done it ..literally selling a lie whilst screaming about embracing natural beauty - how authentic 🙄.

she must be absolutely raking it in, and like I said before she hasn’t had any of it dermatologically tested which is just iffy and dangerous. I’m sure there must be others feeling the same?
She needs a thread In instagrammers this one as I really wasn’t a happy customer and imagine their will be many the same Who see through this fast one she’s pulling

She needs a thread In instagrammers this one as I really wasn’t a happy customer and imagine their will be many the same Who see through this fast one she’s pulling
it was me that created this thread as I was asking for advice at first 🤣 not sure how to move it over 🤦🏻‍♀️

Doesn’t she donate a small percentage of the money to a dog charity? (That small percentage being like £4K?!)

it was me that created this thread as I was asking for advice at first 🤣 not sure how to move it over 🤦🏻‍♀️

Doesn’t she donate a small percentage of the money to a dog charity? (That small percentage being like £4K?!)
No I think the total is around that or just over since she started donating. Just another Clever way to make her brand seem better than it actually is. It all just Appears to me to be clever marketing and she’s learnt how to try and market herself off the back of other well known instagrammers with sob stories.
I would happily make a new thread but have tried before to do a Boris Johnson thread and it didn’t work (there is one now )
If anyone can make this a thread in instagrammers please do