Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zara Mcdermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career going quicker than it came, does she have no shame?

Not that great but 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Slightly off topic but did anyone see Sam over at louise’s house yesterday on Instagram? I know he lives next door but London are in tier 2, does he just not care about at least appearing to stick to the rules 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Slightly off topic but did anyone see Sam over at louise’s house yesterday on Instagram? I know he lives next door but London are in tier 2, does he just not care about at least appearing to stick to the rules 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think you’re still allowed to see people in your ‘support bubble’. Maybe that’s how he excuses it?

Reactions: 3
Louise said something like "you're my household" to try and brush it off in one of the stories. But doesn't Sam have a housemate? You can only form a support bubble if you're a single person alone in your household.

Reactions: 7
They all formed as 'one household' all the way through lockdown, not sure how much that was 'allowed' but they were all going back and forth over the wall. Ryan was training Zara in lockdown.

They all formed as 'one household' all the way through lockdown, not sure how much that was 'allowed' but they were all going back and forth over the wall. Ryan was training Zara in lockdown.
Just making up the rules as they go along aren’t they 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for her if she agreed to do this storyline if it wasn’t true. I just can’t understand why someone would tarnish themselves as a cheater just for a storyline.

I feel sorry for her if she agreed to do this storyline if it wasn’t true. I just can’t understand why someone would tarnish themselves as a cheater just for a storyline.
Particularly when you’re taking someone else down with you. Doesn’t sound like this other guy was innocent but the amount of horrid stuff out there calling him nasty names is so unnecessary.

Reactions: 5
Particularly when you’re taking someone else down with you. Doesn’t sound like this other guy was innocent but the amount of horrid stuff out there calling him nasty names is so unnecessary.
Exactly. Although her reactions look fake Sam does also look genuinely broken over it 🤷‍♀️ That is hard to act

Reactions: 1
Just a theory but I thought it'd then make it easier for them to approach casting directors etc with examples of their acting

There is no way this is fake - as if they would be allowed to bring that X factor guy Into it all! She defo done it 100%

Reactions: 18
I think if it was made up they wouldn’t have named the guy. As it’s ruining his reputation as well a lot of people are calling him ugly etc. I really don’t think they would make it up

Reactions: 9
I think if it was made up they wouldn’t have named the guy. As it’s ruining his reputation as well a lot of people are calling him ugly etc. I really don’t think they would make it up
It would be slander 🤷🏻‍♀️
Can't see them going for that / not being sued by now.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.