Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if they get back together they will break up again, Sam will forever look like a mug and it will get to him, I give them a year maximum if they’re back together.

Reactions: 12
If it’s not true, why would you allow a show to give you this rep? Without going too feminist on this, it’s fine for men like Spencer Matthews to sleep around, cheat on every girlfriend etc then when they finally settle down (as he has with Vogue) it’s forgotten about and he becomes a family man with a reformed image.
This will follow Zara across the arse end of the Internet forever, and they’ll never say “it didn’t happen” because producers wouldn’t allow them to, it would damage the rep of the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I kid of hope they do get back together. Zara doesn't seen fake unlike other MIC girls. She natural looking & quite young. We all make mistakes. I don't know, Sam was REALLY into her. I am married but I think I would forgive a one night stand over an affair.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I kid of hope they do get back together. Zara doesn't seen fake unlike other MIC girls. She natural looking & quite young. We all make mistakes. I don't know, Sam was REALLY into her. I am married but I think I would forgive a one night stand over an affair.
PLEASE tell me you’re joking

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know Sam has cheated on previous girlfriends in the past but I could never hope someone takes back a cheater. That's the relationship down the pan

Reactions: 13
apparently it wasn’t just a one night stand though, when they were arguing on the show he said they were “consistently shagging” so it was a frequent thing whilst she was on X Factor 😐 I could never forgive it, the relationship would be ruined

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Lol who cares if someone is natural looking and quite young, it doesn't make them any more virtuous than an old gal with plastic surgery

If it’s not true, why would you allow a show to give you this rep? Without going too feminist on this, it’s fine for men like Spencer Matthews to sleep around, cheat on every girlfriend etc then when they finally settle down (as he has with Vogue) it’s forgotten about and he becomes a family man with a reformed image.
This will follow Zara across the arse end of the Internet forever, and they’ll never say “it didn’t happen” because producers wouldn’t allow them to, it would damage the rep of the show.
Really interesting your point about the gender differences. But there's quite a lot of storylines from The Hills etc where the stars have since come out and explained they were fake storylines, that's why I suspect the same about this

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I personally don't think the situation is fake, as much as the characters are desperate for fame, I don't think they would agree to have their name potentially ruined over something false for the sake of entertainment. I think Zara knew this story was gonna come out anyway, and is using MIC as a way for her to have her say (and I'm sure the producers were only delighted).

Reactions: 14
yeah i dont think its fake however if they do actually get back together they wont last as sam wont trust her. itll be constantly where have you been has she been out cheating again

Reactions: 7
yeah i dont think its fake however if they do actually get back together they wont last as sam wont trust her. itll be constantly where have you been has she been out cheating again
To be fair I’ve never thought Sam was over Tiff either, and I know it’s all a bit rigged but she is coming across as a bit desp to be around her ex. Ok, they’re all in the same friendship group but she’s either a bit possessive or not over him...

Reactions: 4
Not to keep banging on about her tears, butttttt she was genuinely more upset at being called out as a fame hungry bleep in the convo with Melissa than she was in any of the conversations about her cheating. Shows a lot about her character. Also she’s an ex government advisor, no wonder she was able to lie without a care in the world for so long.

I think it's true. I don't think she's genuine either. Melissa had her down to a tee. A fame bleep 😂 She's probably crying due to the fact MIC was her last cling on to 'fame'. Her XF band flopped, her song didnt really do much, she's not an islander who stayed relevant so she won't remain in the public eye really. Unless she tries to get with another Z list reality star but her reputation has been damaged now
She’ll be on only fans next

• Haha
I think it happened. I also think they’re back together and causing as much drama on social media to encourage people to keep talking about it, they’ll then have some big reunion... The MIC producers will be loving it.

I think the whole thing has been made up for MIC. The acting on the clips is bleeping awful. If you had done that to someone would you really be agreeing to being filmed having those conversations?

Not to keep banging on about her tears, butttttt she was genuinely more upset at being called out as a fame hungry bleep in the convo with Melissa than she was in any of the conversations about her cheating. Shows a lot about her character. Also she’s an ex government advisor, no wonder she was able to lie without a care in the world for so long.

She’ll be on only fans next
Government advisor lol, probably advised her boss on what to have for lunch.

I don’t think it’s fake, she’s had an absolute pasting from a lot of people and her reputation is in pieces. Unless she really is a fame bleep and just wanting the press to talk about her I can’t see why you’d sign up for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i've never even watched MIC but this whole embarrassing charade has me hooked 😹

• Haha
I don’t think it’s made up, I just think she’s not sorry at all, and wants more screen time, hence the fake over the top crying

Reactions: 3
What kind of desperado would you have to be to allow that kind of humiliation to be filmed? The sobbing and the begging. I just can’t fathom why anyone would want everyone to see that.

Reactions: 13
It’s all for publicity and money. Yes she’s embarrassing herself but it’s all about media attention. If you look at Spencer from MIC he cheated loads (like someone commented earlier) and he’s made millions off of it. Granted he had millions to begin with but still, none of the media articles about him did him any harm, quite the opposite.

People shag on tv and get their winkies out on naked attraction every week for all to see, this isn’t a generation of embarrassed or private people 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.