Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

You Won Jane

Zara Mcdermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career going quicker than it came, does she have no shame?

Not that great but 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Lola UK

VIP Member
Have I been transported back to 2004?! Is this a 14 year old on bebo?!

I am MORTIFIED

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Gamu

VIP Member
Zara is taking drastic action after realising she’s lost her spot on Made in Chelsea. I’m not sure why she’s so worried though when she has multiple other careers including pop star, fitness expert, nutrition expert, documentary maker and advisor to the government.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Boobmarley

Well.......... fuck me that was cringe. Its going to take a few days for my toes to uncurl after seeing that video. And can someone please tell Jac Jossa to pipe down in the comments. Her husband gets face deep in other womens vaginas on nights out and she welcomes him home with hugs and kisses..... go tend to your coldsores love 💅 that couple must have their local STD clinic on speed dial 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Here we go “this is the worst day of my life”.
You fucking cheated on him hun. Believe me, from someone who’s 11 year relationship has ended after finding out my partner has lived a double life for 5 years you deserve it. No sympathy at all, she’s a child.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I kid of hope they do get back together. Zara doesn't seen fake unlike other MIC girls. She natural looking & quite young. We all make mistakes. I don't know, Sam was REALLY into her. I am married but I think I would forgive a one night stand over an affair.
PLEASE tell me you’re joking

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Swx

Chatty Member
Yeah I can’t stand either of them tbh but definitely can’t agree with Tiff being good looking she looks like a foot. And she was a fucking nightmare when she was with Sam aswell so think it’s hilarious now she’s trying to flaunt her new found confidence as if she wasn’t just as insecure when she was with him. Her and that whining voice 🙄 also don’t understand why anyone’s meant to give a fuck about her dads opinion and why she always involves him in every drama, my dad would tell me to fuck off and grow up 😂 but guess that’s why she’s turned out how she has 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Gamu

VIP Member
“The paps” :ROFLMAO: acting like she’s an ultra private a list celebrity when she definitely called them herself. Funny how Adele and Rihanna can go months without being photographed but some desperado off Love Island can’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Farringdon

I rewatched the last few episodes of MIC over the weekend. God she comes across as sooo insecure and a bit deranged. I mean, I wouldn't be singing from the rooftops over a boyfriend wanting to see his ex, but if it's so obviously set up for a TV show and they're meeting with other people it's not the end of the world. Tiff is so obviously not interested in Sam that way and she obviously just didn't trust him. She must have been insecure after her own discretion and the fact that everyone described Tiff as everything she isn't. i.e, down to earth and not competitive of others.
I always thought Tiffany came across as the opposite of down to earth. Been a while since I watched but I always thought the Watson sisters come across as a bit vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Lola123

VIP Member
And tiff was sam’s first proper love! I wouldn’t be surprised if they did a Millie and Hugo, had other partners and then have ended up settling down together

Reactions: 27

Me123x

Chatty Member
Remember when she said daddy bought tiff a lot of things but didn’t buy her morals hahahahaha Zara get in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Sickofinstacrap

Honest to god I am dying inside watching that video! Isn’t she in her mid 20s? Didn’t video montages stop after Bebo? If this was a man wouldn’t we be calling him an emotional abuser and a gaslighter? Is Zara devastated about swapping Kensington for Hornchurch? And Harrods for Lakeside? Why are all the comments support? Why did Jac Jossa comment saying beautiful couple? Can she relate? Why are my friends liking this video in support? My god

• Haha
Reactions: 26