Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to see Adam Collards reaction to last nights mic 🤣
Me too 😂😂😂 did you see he commented on the sun article when it first came up she cheated. I bet he is loving it

I do feel a bit sorry for the guy she slept with. Everyone is calling him ugly on twitter and I i don’t think he deserves that. He must feel tit if he has deleted his insta 😭😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She needs to give it a rest. She’s going to end up in restraining order territory if she doesn’t grow up and stop the pity party.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think any of it is true. I watched it last night and really didn't feel any of it was genuine. I think it's all a set-up by the producers, that Z and S will have agreed to because it'll help them build their actual acting portfolio. Do you all think it's actually genuine?!
I think I agree. I don’t think the tears were fake because she isn’t sorry, I just don’t think it happened. Or if it did, something far less. Because obv that guy would have to agree it occurred. Maybe they’d broken up and she slept with him?

Reactions: 4
I think it's true. I don't think she's genuine either. Melissa had her down to a tee. A fame bleep 😂 She's probably crying due to the fact MIC was her last cling on to 'fame'. Her XF band flopped, her song didnt really do much, she's not an islander who stayed relevant so she won't remain in the public eye really. Unless she tries to get with another Z list reality star but her reputation has been damaged now

Reactions: 19
She’s only sorry she’s lost the lifestyle, the money, the fame. Nobody is interested in her, she’S a wannabe cling on with a fake posh accent, she will go back to her normal, dull life now doing her super important government job and everyone will forget she even exists 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I've just watched it and it was pretty funny watching her waddle to him in the park in that long skirt 😂

• Haha
I would think (or hope) that she’s put Sam completely off her after all this begging and embarrassing public apologies. If he wanted space and time to think, she should have given him that and at least she would have shown him some respect. But by doing all this, I believe she has embarrassed him and has probably pushed him away even more. And in the process she’s made a complete arse of herself and made herself totally unlikeable!! She’s acting like a child and should be cringing at herself!!

I would think (or hope) that she’s put Sam completely off her after all this begging and embarrassing public apologies. If he wanted space and time to think, she should have given him that and at least she would have shown him some respect. But by doing all this, I believe she has embarrassed him and has probably pushed him away even more. And in the process she’s made a complete arse of herself and made herself totally unlikeable!! She’s acting like a child and should be cringing at herself!!
I think they are back together .... they’ll do a reveal soon.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.