Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if they are back together I can’t imagine it lasting again. I couldn’t get past cheating but I know some people can. Maybe If she had come clean straight away and it was just a one off but to lie for a year is so sneaky.

Reactions: 8
He’s probably deleted it as now it looks obvious that they are back together when it’s all still being played out for MIC.. it’s all a game to them lol

Reactions: 6
But do we think Pete Wicks would have commented saying “best one yet” if they were back together? Because he is not supportive of them getting back together so I don’t

Reactions: 4
Ughhh I will be so disappointed if they are back together. Why would he have deleted it so quick

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t have deleted having used a Ralph Lauren T-shirt covered in Nando’s sauce for effect, there’s no getting that sauce out of a white T-shirt. More money than sense.

Reactions: 7
If they do get back together i cannot wait for a big MIC party where all the orher girls are discussing how bleeping CRINGE and embarrassing n desperate Zara has been ovwr the situation the shade will be SO good. More voice recordings from melissa pls 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On his insta story he’s addressing fact she gave permission to do that video despite the fact they aren’t together. Weird tho, why would you even still be in contact with her

Reactions: 10
On his insta story he’s addressing fact she gave permission to do that video despite the fact they aren’t together. Weird tho, why would you even still be in contact with her
The show, made in chelsea will be plotting something, she may also have stuff left over at his house too

Sams also just confirmed he’s not with her anymore and apologised to anyone who found offence to his video yesterday even tho zara gave him permission

I wonder what kind of communication they have now. If he would be so heartbroken and angry at her then it doesn't make much sense to include her in this, ask her permission etc. If I was in his place I'd just never wanna talk to her again, but it seems that they talk like nothing's going on if he's able to joke around with her? 🤔

Reactions: 12
They'll still be in contact for MIC probs. Or Zara has just said yeah because it keeps her in the limelight 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.