Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with whoever said it seems fake because the real arguments have happened behind closed doors and these are for the show. I also think they’re back together, Louise would never have commented on that video and give her lickings of a dog if they weren’t. She’s ridiculous protecting over her Sammy and a massive hypocrite.

Reactions: 5
Apparently it was Megan McKenna who told Sam 🤔 Although I very much doubt it would be someone in the public eye

Reactions: 3
Apparently it was Megan McKenna who told Sam 🤔 Although I very much doubt it would be someone in the public eye
That would actually make sense as she’s also good friends with Pete now isn’t she since they made up post break up.

Reactions: 8
No sympathy if that’s true ... bit rich considering he has cheated on so many of his girlfriends lol
Sure anything to get a piece in DM side bar, maybe even an OK interview about overcoming the breakup through therapy. Remember, people love the drams so I’m sure his followers are going up and up, loads of fanny pics in his DMs to cheer him up aswel, great money maker for the scorned is a break up! Jordyn Woods went up 3m followers after khloe and Tristan drams, this number for companies and sponsorships would surely be a game changer. Obv sam hasn’t gone up ever near 3m but you know what I mean

Clearly she did cheat but that’s how little they care about there own life’s that they will act it all out for a tv show, act that scene of her crying in the park, and her going for the meal and crying, if you really were that upset like any normal person don’t bother showing up.. the video was to catch people attention and to watch the show. They are both prob getting a big pay out for this!!

Reactions: 6
Sure anything to get a piece in DM side bar, maybe even an OK interview about overcoming the breakup through therapy. Remember, people love the drams so I’m sure his followers are going up and up, loads of fanny pics in his DMs to cheer him up aswel, great money maker for the scorned is a break up! Jordyn Woods went up 3m followers after khloe and Tristan drams, this number for companies and sponsorships would surely be a game changer. Obv sam hasn’t gone up ever near 3m but you know what I mean
i’d need therapy too if my ex was harassing me on social media with cringy apology videos

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i’d need therapy too if my ex was harassing me on social media with cringy apology videos
It’s manipulation 101 really.
but also I really wish Sam going to therapy wasn’t a headline. THERAPY IS GOOD FOR EVERYONE. Gahhhh.

Reactions: 12
Who did she cheat on him with? I honestly couldn’t stick with my partner if I done that. The guilt would kill me!

Who did she cheat on him with? I honestly couldn’t stick with my partner if I done that. The guilt would kill me!
Somebody from X Factor, a music producer I think. I know, to go a year hiding it and then have the audacity to be posting what she has, begging him to take her back, is so embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
So Zara is back training with sams PT in London... think this must mean they are back on?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
So Zara is back training with sams PT in London... think this must mean they are back on?
Or else she’s taking psycho ex to next level. She comes across as a bunny boiler to me who would do this even if they weren’t back together

Reactions: 14
Or else she’s taking psycho ex to next level. She comes across as a bunny boiler to me who would do this even if they weren’t back together
So true... but that is some serious psycho levels to travel all the way into London from Chelmsford to do a PT session.. weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.