Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they’re back together. I just think she commented to make herself look chill and hope they can move forward. Now he probably saw all the comments and didn’t want people to think they’re back together and deleted it

Reactions: 6
He’s deleted it now. The whole thing is bizarre. Could never see it being received well whether they’re together or not...not actually sure which makes it weirder... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh Sam, I’m not surprised, he hasn’t got the will power but this will come back to bite him in the arse

Reactions: 3
I don’t think they’re back together. I just think she commented to make herself look chill and hope they can move forward. Now he probably saw all the comments and didn’t want people to think they’re back together and deleted it
I hope so! I can't see his family being pleased if he took her back. I'm sure they weren't that keen to begin with, but now it's so obvious she's just fame hungry and money grabbing.

Reactions: 2
Well I’m sure it was posted long enough for a Daily Mail journalist to notice and write another article for the sidebar tomorrow.

I’m wondering whether they are just delaying the truth about their relationship for the sake of MIC

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.