Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same as jess and dom.. Wants to keep in the public eye. Not sure about her relationship with sam whatshisface, hope it is genuine on her part.
Feel she could be using him to stay in the spotlight and to get on TV.
Feel she has major self esteem issues with her body.
Felt sorry for her when she got grief for her singing voice on x factor. Not the best but not the worst

Reactions: 10
i havent watched it this year but i rolled my eyes so hard when i saw she was on the x factor, she thinks she is ariana grande
followed her for ages but she is so so obnoxious and fancies herself that much i had to unfollow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ditto, she’s painful to watch. No discerning talent whatsoever. Selfie after selfie. Goes away all the time and does nothing but pose for pictures for Instagram. Her 5 minutes of “fame” are nearly up. I feel sorry for her, her parents should sit her down and tell her to stop, and get a job.

She looks like she’s ALWAYS breathing in for her photos on the gram. Looks totally different on made in Chelsea.

Reactions: 13
I know someone who knows her and remember she said she was a government advisor and had an influence in writing policies. Apparently this is total bullshit she had a very minor job in a team of hundreds and definitely no one turned to her for advice when writing policies.

Reactions: 21
I know someone who knows her and remember she said she was a government advisor and had an influence in writing policies. Apparently this is total bullshit she had a very minor job in a team of hundreds and definitely no one turned to her for advice when writing policies.
She’s too young to have had a “career” prior to entering the crazy world of Z listers. She thinks she’s gorgeous and is going to be famous. Unfortunately she is talentless and rather cross eyed! Her parents needs to have a word.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Biggest cat fish on the planet. Looks nothing like her insta pics in videos/on Made in Chelsea.

Reactions: 9
Saw the pics of her crying on a night out with her bf...reckon they've split?

Reactions: 3
Just watched her posts about tomorrow’s election - is it me or has her accent / tone of voice changed? She sounds like someone from MIC now.

Reactions: 1
Just had to come on here - saw her insta story and she’s asking for someone to come round her/Sams place and make her a fitted wardrobe for a dressing room?! Does she not understand we’re in a pandemic?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks like the gf from hell, constantly pestering Sam to get off his games and “spend time with her” even though they’re together 24/7?

Reactions: 7
Her and Sam won't last - she is constantly pushing him away. Such an odd and obsessive behaviour.

It's definitely never gonna happen for her, she needs more personality. Agree she will fade into obscurity shortly

Reactions: 4
I never liked her in LI but since being with Sam I’ve started to like her maybe it’s cause I find his stories stupid funny and she’s just always there? 😂🙈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.