Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that is definitely a post surgery bra!

I guess we’ll be treated to a lot more boob shots from Zara. She seems to be obsessed with her tits

Reactions: 3
She's obsessed with being sexy. She's not an ugly girl, but she's not sexy. She's just pretty. She probably thinks she can't get anywhere if she just takes nice pretty photos and wants to be outrageously sexy so she forces her boobs out on every pic. Someone needs to have a word and tell her its not a good look

Reactions: 7
I know this is a Zara thread but what the hell is going on with Sam Thompson’s nose? Past couple of photos on Instagram he looks like he’s had a nose job but then did a live last night and had his original nose😂 wonder if he’s editing his photos and pre trialling possible surgery..😆

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I know this is a Zara thread but what the hell is going on with Sam Thompson’s nose? Past couple of photos on Instagram he looks like he’s had a nose job but then did a live last night and had his original nose😂 wonder if he’s editing his photos and pre trialling possible surgery..😆
His photos are so edited its awful

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would find it crazy if Zara had a boob job given she has regularly spoken about her mums struggle with breast cancer

She was so unbareable in her scenes last night in mic. She is crazy I truly believe she’s a crazy girlfriend😂😂

Reactions: 12
She came across so manipulative on Made in Chelsea last night. Essentially turning the situation on Sam “if you really loved me you’d give me a chance” having been in a relationship where I was cheated on and I stupidly took him back only to be treated horribly time and time again, her behaviour makes me sick

Reactions: 17
Sam is going to cheat on her and they will break up. He wants the last word. The end 😂

Reactions: 34
Can’t bear to watch her, who in their right mind sits with their ex’s mate after cheating on them (her sitting in the park with Mytton) asking advice on how to get back with him, do people honestly have no shame? God the desperation, I’d be mortified she must have balls of steel 😂 yeah won’t be surprised if they get back together, then it comes out that Sam got with someone when they’d split and she acts like she’s been mugged off as she was sending him gifts etc, and turns it round so she is the victim, can see it now!

Reactions: 13
i find the gifts thing soooo creepy and manipulative, one of my friends would get endless unnecessary presents from her ex whenever he’d cheat (and they’d break up for a bit). so so so toxic

Reactions: 6
She has been dropping wee hints about holidays , pictures saying "almost time" etc for the past few weeks (to coincide with the blatant hints about her and Sam being back together )

Yesterday we had a photo of the Maldives again . I'm predicting when Chelsea wraps up us it next week ? that the two of them will be off to the Maldives (with every other z lister ) .

Cue two weeks of couple photos and bullshit in the the DM !

Edited to add: Agree the gifts are creepy , she's a total bunny boiler . I remember she did exactly this same gifts and over the top tit with Adam.

Reactions: 8
I see she posted a pic of pancakes with what looked defo like Sams kitchen this morning. It will all come out he was knocking off another girl over the last few weeks

Reactions: 5
I see she posted a pic of pancakes with what looked defo like Sams kitchen this morning. It will all come out he was knocking off another girl over the last few weeks
Yup definitely sams kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.