Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think she is just caught in a massive lie now.
that "after" pic was heavily photoshopped. she looks very broad on tv, not petit at all. if she was 7-8 stone she would look much smaller that the other girls on there.

she doesnt want to admit she edited that picture and im sure she is loving the attention. what happened to her tit diet business anyway?

Reactions: 20
As someone who suffers with disordered eating, seeing her flaunt her weight loss is so problematic. The real issue for me is the inclusion of the "3st". If she had simply stated that she'd lost weight and was happy I wouldn't care, but she knows that that's going to be triggering and doesn't care at all. Also, I know the conversation has moved on, but how on EARTH is she getting away with posting all that stuff about Sam. If my ex posted a VIDEO of us with that caption I'd get a restraining order

Reactions: 13
If it wasn’t about weight loss then why post the before and after pictures? God she’s so delusional.

She wants to be Louise!!! Only thing is she’s took it too far now and has annoyed a lot of people in the process. It has all backfired for her and rightly so.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi hi, new to the thread, lovely to see so many people agreeing with my thoughts. So my main issue is obviously insinuating she actually IS 7st 9lb, if her 'highest' weight was 10st 9lb like she said. Yes Zara, that is what YOU said. Also globbing on in that last story about blocked arteries? Hun, being over or under a certain weight has no effect on your arteries you absolute idiot! She's digging a bigger grave for herself and is presenting an awful image to her followers

Reactions: 24
I’ve found this all quite triggering for past disordered eating. I actually weighed myself for the first time in about 2 years this morning, which is not a positive behaviour for me ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve found this all quite triggering for past disordered eating. I actually weighed myself for the first time in about 2 years this morning, which is not a positive behaviour for me ☹
Please seek help or speak to someone in your family. Please don’t take any notice of Zara’s pictures. Hers are photoshopped and she hasn’t even lost three stone I can bet. She edits and photoshops her pictures

Zara should be ashamed of herself. Someone with such a platform shouldn't be sharing things like that. She is just as stupid as Alexandra Cane

Reactions: 18
She’s put a video on her story working out in sams garden. I’m genuinely shocked he wants anything to do with her. I really thought he wasn’t as keen as she was it clearly I was wrong if he’s taken her back after cheating numerous times and even still liking thr gius pics etc. How embarrassing

Reactions: 15
I don’t think there’s anyone I hate more right now that Zara. She is forever lying, then when is caught lying goes back and changes things and digs a hole. She just seems like a total vile person and how anyone can actually defend her and like her is beyond me. Also, imagine using your dead nan like that 🤢🤢 she should be ashamed of herself. Vain, manipulative, self-centred, liar lover and thick as f**k

Reactions: 19
I think she’s at the point now where she is so desperate to be famous she doesn’t care what it’s for anymore so the fuss about her cheating on Sam had died down. As had the reports of them getting back together, she needed something to get her back in the headlines. I think she’s done it to get people talking, knowing that it is dangerous and will trigger a lot of people but thinking her need to be famous is more important than anything/ anybody else. A true fame bleep!

Reactions: 12
She truly is vile. I don’t see the physical attraction either... Instagram yeah but she’s so far from that on made in Chelsea. She has zero sex appeal and to be honest I find her really manly

Reactions: 9
anyone who has suffered with ED or similar, please don't let photoshopped pictures hurt you, Zara has rounded up, rounded down, changed her story, added a few porky pies, facetuned, photoshopped and filtered.

Please seek some help if you feel triggered, sending a massive hug, I'm determined to not let it bother me but easier said than done. I just think... she doesnt even look like that in real life, might as well have uploaded a cartoon!
Step off the scales, unfollow, maybe even block!, and give a close one a hug.
much love x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's addressed some abuse she's getting from Twitter. Firstly she says she's "quite tall" and "naturally petite" in the same paragraph, make up your mind!!!!
Also if you're at an unhealthy low weight, then it doesn't matter how fast or slow you got there. As someone with a past of disordered eating, I find her quite triggering. Think I will unfollow and get the updates from this thread instead

View attachment 324389
View attachment 324390
She's 5'6. I'm 5'6 and I'm not tall???? I have longer legs than my torso but I dont count myself as tall. She can't keep track of her own lies honestly

Perhaps the stress of possibly losing the boyfriend she cheated on helped her lose more weight 😳

Reactions: 5
She's 5'6. I'm 5'6 and I'm not tall???? I have longer legs than my torso but I dont count myself as tall. She can't keep track of her own lies honestly

Perhaps the stress of possibly losing the boyfriend she cheated on helped her lose more weight 😳
i’m very surprised tht she’s been taken on by a modelling agency at 5’6”. ive been to a few castings through scouting on instagram but in person they always told me i was too short and i’m her height! imagine her on a runway surrounded by 5’8” + models lol

Reactions: 2
i’m very surprised tht she’s been taken on by a modelling agency at 5’6”. ive been to a few castings through scouting on instagram but in person they always told me i was too short and i’m her height! imagine her on a runway surrounded by 5’8” + models lol
If you google her height it comes up 5'6 and some places say 5'5... I smell bullshit and photoshop.

Reactions: 2
She truly is vile. I don’t see the physical attraction either... Instagram yeah but she’s so far from that on made in Chelsea. She has zero sex appeal and to be honest I find her really manly
That’s because she is really David walliams

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Really think she’s had a boob job

Also I think she’s got a great figure but she doesn’t look as slim in her stories as her photoshopped pictures make out

She's definitely had a boob job.
Really think she’s had a boob job

Also I think she’s got a great figure but she doesn’t look as slim in her stories as her photoshopped pictures make out
If she's lost the weight she says she had surely some of it would have come off her boobs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.