Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I struggle to understand how he can stomach her at best of times never mind now she’s done this. She’s so far from the girl he thought he ‘loved’ surely her actions change his view of her

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else watch sams live when MIC was on air Monday? He was basically laughing at zara and saying he has never worn that eternity ring despite Zara saying he had worn it. And also sam said ‘cue the eye drops’ for her crying scene. him and the guy he went live were basically laughing the whole time about Zara. It seemed from that live they definitely weren’t back together, but she’s definitely in his house on her Instagram today 🙄 so confusing

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else watch sams live when MIC was on air Monday? He was basically laughing at zara and saying he has never worn that eternity ring despite Zara saying he had worn it. And also sam said ‘cue the eye drops’ for her crying scene. him and the guy he went live were basically laughing the whole time about Zara. It seemed from that live they definitely weren’t back together, but she’s definitely in his house on her Instagram today 🙄 so confusing
Seems like she’ll just put up with being publicly humiliated if it means he’ll get back with her, just setting herself up for a life of him doing whatever he wants and her having to deal with it, she should find some self respect and leave it now instead of begging publicly for someone who’s humiliating her 😂😂😂 what an absolute mess

Reactions: 8
I think he's actually really embarrassed and trying to hide it as much as possible but she's always posting stories in his house they're definitely together

Reactions: 9
Is that his bathroom in her latest stories? Like has he no shame whatsoever?

Reactions: 1
She’s wearing that pathetic ‘S’ necklace in her latest story lol 😂 she’s nauseating! I didn’t get what he seen in her before all this never mind now. Sam is a total mug

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's going on with them that she's posting things in his flat and at the gym with him there but he's pretending like he's not? Are they supposed to be hiding stuff for MIC and she's just dopey? Or is he embarrassed to have taken her back? 👀👀👀

Reactions: 4
That video of her squatting 🤢 what has she done to her arse. It didn’t look like that last week I’m sure

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s as tho she has leggings with padded bum 😂😂 shes a total cringe fest I can’t deal haha 😆 hilarious tho

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Only just watched this weeks MIC, if Sam can sit there and say the trust is gone how on earth can he then get back with her...

As others have said would she be begging like this if he wasn’t who he is!

Reactions: 7
I actually thought she was going to pass out in her last story... shaking from breathing in and posing

What kind of PT films their client ass-first from below (to make her bum look big) while they squat with serious dodgy form. She has no definition in her legs are we supposed to believe her arse is from those squats she’s doing 😂

what about Sam pretending to cook when we all know full well Zara is cooking it. Like how can anyone take either of them seriously anymore. Sham Thai relationships is at the moment

Reactions: 5
Imagine trying to work out in the gym and just seeing Zara posing in the mirror for ages trying to get the perfect pics, like that video on her story of her pulling her leggings down to show off her stomach. I wonder how long she actually stood there staring at herself in the mirror, probably longer than she spent working out

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Didn’t realise she had a thread but had to search because of the song and dance she’s doing about her “fitness journey”.

she’s an absolutely gorgeous girl honestly i fancy the pants off her but who is she trying to kid that her waist is the same width of her phone.
Or that her waist being that tiny is the result of “eating healthy” and exercise. No love your photoshopping the duck out of your pictures and your PT hasn’t got a clue what he’s doing by the looks of your videos.

I hate all the cringe posing she does in the mirror at the gym, sticking her butt out and pulling her leggings down to show off her ridiculously toned stomach BUT I've gotta give it to her - she has got a banging bod.

I don't think she photoshops her waist at all like everyone says... You can see in the videos that it is tiny. She has obviously lost a lot of weight since her love island days!

I'm 5'10, 20 years old and a size 8 in clothing and I am often told that I look like I could do with some more meat on my bones. She is clearly under weight

Reactions: 2
Oh my god, she just posted a pic clip of a company hovering sams room. Like the lack of shame is through the roof. How can he take her back

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.