Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im soooo disappointed in Sam. Might have to unfollow and stop watching mic
I feel the same.. I canā€™t stand the girl... it makes me laugh how she calls that ruby Adler her ā€œbest friendā€ in Instagram all the time and ruby never says it back šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel the same.. I canā€™t stand the girl... it makes me laugh how she calls that ruby Adler her ā€œbest friendā€ in Instagram all the time and ruby never says it back šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I think ruby is her only friend there. She doesnā€™t fit in at all with the Chelsea lot does she

Reactions: 8
She used to say this about Samira from Love island when they were in that Xfactor band together. She doesnā€™t ever post about her anymore. Just calls whoever suits her at the time, to be her ā€œbest friendā€ cringe x

Reactions: 11
Anyone else getting sick of Sam and petes videos. Same tit every week just different concept. Sam loving it Pete wishing he was somewhere else (but going along with it for likes)

Reactions: 13
What a horrible, shallow, narcissistic and fake life they lead ā€”ā€” what are they going to do when their five minutes of social media ā€œfameā€ is up?

She used to say this about Samira from Love island when they were in that Xfactor band together. She doesnā€™t ever post about her anymore. Just calls whoever suits her at the time, to be her ā€œbest friendā€ cringe x
Ellie was her best friend when they left Love Island. Never mentions her now. Zara is fame hungry, thatā€™s all there is to it. Which is unfortunate, because she is talentless.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Funny how we never heard anything about a day with zara? When the website apparently blew up with orders and she had to take it down šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Im soooo disappointed in Sam. Might have to unfollow and stop watching mic
We should all unfollow and stop watching MIC .... their little plan to manipulate their audience has backfired. Both a pair of unemployable nobodies, if they didnā€™t have Instagram theyā€™d be on the scrap heap.

Funny how we never heard anything about a day with zara? When the website apparently blew up with orders and she had to take it down šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
And it was going to be a life changer lol

Does anyone have a subscription to a day with Zara? I just looked at her Instagram spot and she hasnā€™t posted on that profile since September 4th

Reactions: 3

I think that fits Zara really well. Multiple reality shows Love Island, X Factor and Made In Chelsea and it fits the persona of her I have in my head especially with her cheating on Sam and seemingly even this year being on holiday all the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

I think that fits Zara really well. Multiple reality shows Love Island, X Factor and Made In Chelsea and it fits the persona of her I have in my head especially with her cheating on Sam and seemingly even this year being on holiday all the time.
And sheā€™s proven that sheā€™ll do anything for money/fame too... yikes

Reactions: 5
I really hope they donā€™t get back together that will genuinely piss me off!

Zara is a spoilt brat who throws her toys out the pram when she doesnā€™t get what she wants.
She continually shagged that ugly producer guy and continues to like his photos, if that doesnā€™t make her a ā€œfame hungry bleepā€ I donā€™t know what does.

Agree she over edits her photos itā€™s absolutely cringe, she is obviously pretty - donā€™t see anything else about her to be honest, I guess that is love island/ influencers for you. Sheā€™ll be a forgotten name over the next few years

Wonder if Zara is just finding out now.... like when josh Ritchie did it and Charlotte was none the wiser

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.