Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she definitely pushed him to post about her. Lmao at the comments being turned off. Surely if his decision is to be with her, he shouldn’t care what other people have to say? He’s clearly still embarrassed.

Reactions: 17
Literally just came here to mention that Instagram post of his with the comments turnt off, I've genuinely got secondhand embarrassment from them. Sam was so likable before being with her now I've no respect for the guy at all, there wasn't much to begin with but still...

Reactions: 9
OMG sam what are you doing man!! I can’t get over how stupid he’s making himself look! Imagine posting that!!! Hahahaha

OMG just seen the tattoo hahahaha!! This behaviour must be what she does with every bf, remember she got an A Tattooed on her for Adam 😂😂😂😂 it’s as tho she’s a teenager 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 12
putting on that little performance for the boys at their big age🤢🤢
i was so embarrassed for them. I have to say Megan was so good looking. Iknow she’s had tit loads of work done but on love island it didn’t seem that obvious. Her and Wes had do much chemistry

Reactions: 4
OMG sam what are you doing man!! I can’t get over how stupid he’s making himself look! Imagine posting that!!! Hahahaha

OMG just seen the tattoo hahahaha!! This behaviour must be what she does with every bf, remember she got an A Tattooed on her for Adam 😂😂😂😂 it’s as tho she’s a teenager 😂😂
Tattoo?! She hasn't?.... 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh she has and I actually think she got it when they split and that's why she hasn't shown it yet 🙈
What an absolute weirdo. Is there a picture or something? (I don't follow her socials etc)

It's irrational how angry her latest behaviour has made me lmao. So so so manipulative & so sure she could manipulate her way back into that relationship, I'm genuinely annoyed she managed to. She's so gross.

Reactions: 9
What an absolute weirdo. Is there a picture or something? (I don't follow her socials etc)

It's irrational how angry her latest behaviour has made me lmao. So so so manipulative & so sure she could manipulate her way back into that relationship, I'm genuinely annoyed she managed to. She's so gross.
FDE4A8AE-4406-45BC-8F2D-EF3AA9A4A175.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.