Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s getting more ambitious with the taking photos in Sams. I find it so strange that he hasn’t posted with her yet. He knows the backlash will be huge. He must be so embarrassed. I reckon once MIC is over they will come out with a big exclusive or something. Shameless

Reactions: 11
Really pathetic she should of just accepted her error and just lived her life. No chase begging for someone to take her back. Contacting his mum what the hell was that abouy

Reactions: 12
And showed up at his door crying, after he said he needed space... Mental behavior
Yeah so tragic. And I know its scripted but I hate that she just showed up at his drinks with Tiff 😱 honestly I really dislike her, if a guy did what she is doing everyone would call him a psycho stalker but cause she's a pretty (ish) girl everyones like "omg couple goals she just loves him sooo much give her another chance Sam!1!1!!"

Reactions: 13
I find it so strange that Tiff is involved in this lol. Like when she was with Sam and his mum and the fact she's friends with Zara. Like it's so freaking strange! I could never imagine my ex boyfriend and my mum both discussing my current relationship issues(if I had any😂)?

Reactions: 13
The finale is next week, the "back together" post probably has to wait until then. Yawn.

Reactions: 11
OMG she when she said “I’d be inclined to agree” of course you would you little witch, because you’re not the one dealing with being cheated on. He said himself he’s scarred. He’s made the wrong decision and I hope he comes to his senses

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.