Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao she liked a comment saying sams a lucky man, personally I think they were meant to go with Louise and Ryan and cancelled because they split but now they're back together

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lmao she liked a comment saying sams a lucky man, personally I think they were meant to go with Louise and Ryan and cancelled because they split but now they're back together
🤣🤣🤣 yeah... so lucky, I’m sure all the couples who don’t cheat on each other constantly are all very jealous 😐

Reactions: 2
The insta she just put up captioning about Maldives ... Louise and Ryan are currently in Maldives so more than likely Sam and herself were meant to be joining ... think this post screams they’re back together
Maybe they planned to go as a 4 but cancelled cos they broke up? Didn't she break up with Adam just before a Maldives trip?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just caught up on mic. Started watching it yesterday morn before work and just watched last bit now. I’m so sick of her feeling sorry for herself. I’m sorry you cheated get over it.

Reactions: 9
Ahhh have to vent here sam is the upset but yet he has literally fucked about ok every girl he’s had

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know why if they’re back together they wouldn’t just go to the Maldives anyway?? Like if that’s the case they could just book flights

Reactions: 2
The mail is reporting they are back together after posting photos from the same gym using the same trainer at the same time

I’m Australian but have followed this saga closely, Zara doesn’t remind me at all of my English friends... I swear English people do not cry that much, and do not act like she does in terms of her emotions lol (as a generalisation)

Reactions: 6
Looks like they aren't locking down together... She's at home with pictures of her cats

Reactions: 1
Oooooooooooh! I have just seen that they are friends with a friend of mine on Insta! I will see if I can get some goss. The seem loaded!
Can we be identified by our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) on here...?
Omg! I want to know more!

Not that I know of. On another thread there was someone really worried because some girl made it up that you could but everyone saying that you can’t and were all really sure about that.

She’s put on her stories she’s in the next series of Made in Chelsea duck sake thought I wouldn’t have to see her crappy face on my tv screen anymore🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.