Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lcat1996

Looks like they aren't locking down together... She's at home with pictures of her cats

Reactions: 1

Amyb97

Am I being thick... what’s a yachter?

One of Sam’s mates. Him and his wife Rachel I quite like looking at on IG (I would love some ☕ On them tbh!)
What? I thought he was with Ruby!! They’re always together

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Do we know this.... I can’t believe how fake they look!!
Look at this ridiculous outfit!!! The boobs look so fake!
View attachment 352006
Not defending her but I’m busty, always have been. Was a DD at 14. I also have a friend that’s a size 6 and E cup all natural, I could easily make my boobs look like this (pre children!) with boob tape and that style of top.
I’m not doubting she’s had a boob job cause who knows but it is possible and she does have boobs.
She always tried to make her boobs look super big so she’ll know all the tricks in the book

Base2019

VIP Member
Sam came across really odd in that video 🤔 seems like he’s not over Tiff. Tiff actually came across quite mature!!!

Pixienuts1975

Guys I know this is a thread about Zara but...
I have a strong feeling Louise and Ryan have broken Tier 4 and legged it out of London after the Christmas announcements. Both have been silent on instagram (for the first time) apart from pre-recorded adverts since it was announced Saturday night.

Louise previously spoke of plans to go to Devon for the holidays.
After Boris spoke on the 19th, saying we could not leave London after midnight, she posted "Who is going out of town? <3" then soon deleted it.

Personally, I have had to cancel a family trip to Cornwall to follow the Christmas guidelines and do my bit. If she is out of London, I will be absolutely livid she thinks that she is cleverer (posting pre-recorded ads tagging "home sweet home"), it is arrogant, it is WRONG, she has also not been wearing a mask in public places even the hairdressers (and now they are ALL closed)!!

Again, I know this thread is about Zara, but she is involved with them and is their neighbour...

I wanted to come on here to hear thoughts and get to the bottom of this, I hope you all care about what is right as much as I do.
Louise Thompson | Page 6 | Tattle Life

I totally agree btw just would go down well on there too! I wouldn't be surprised for a second if they have

Dratsathecat

Oooooooooooh! I have just seen that they are friends with a friend of mine on Insta! I will see if I can get some goss. The seem loaded!
Can we be identified by our IP address on here...?
Theres websites that if you click a link it gets your IP address so just don’t click on any dodgy links

00ii5533

I think yesterday she mentioned insta story that she wants to start running few times a week and back to get gym /workout after surgery ASAP

Didn't realised what surgery was it but clearly boobs . Can see she had it done
Her eyes on that 🙄🤣