Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My man saw that pic of her and was like why would she do that when she has a boyfriend 😂😂😂 especially when she cheated on him 😂😂😂
My husband saw one her pics over my shoulder and asked if she was a man transforming. No disrespect to those who are, but can't imagine it's the look she's aiming for!

Reactions: 5
Only just found this thread, eye eye captain.

Just saw her red underwear pictures on her insta and starting howling imagining her press her self timer button on her camera and then quickly suck her breath in and force her body into these uncomfortable positions. What a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

come on Sam, blink twice if you're in danger 🤣
Why does he look scared in that picture though? I'm howling at that and the comments being off, he must know people think he's a mug

Reactions: 15
My fave is when she refers to herself as ‘petite’ hahaha you literally look like lurch
Also she said shes 5foot 6 (or 5 foot 5 can't remember it's in a screenshot a few pages back) and that is not petite :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Also she said shes 5foot 6 (or 5 foot 5 can't remember it's in a screenshot a few pages back) and that is not petite :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There is no way she is 5”5 Cos otherwise that would make Sam extremely tiny for w man as she looks taller/same height and I never think Sam looks tiny next to other guys on the show, just average

Reactions: 3
OMG sam what are you doing man!! I can’t get over how stupid he’s making himself look! Imagine posting that!!! Hahahaha

OMG just seen the tattoo hahahaha!! This behaviour must be what she does with every bf, remember she got an A Tattooed on her for Adam 😂😂😂😂 it’s as tho she’s a teenager 😂😂
Wait when did she get a Tattoo for Adam?

Reactions: 1
There is no way she is 5”5 Cos otherwise that would make Sam extremely tiny for w man as she looks taller/same height and I never think Sam looks tiny next to other guys on the show, just average
I checked the screenshot and she never actually says her height in it so my bad, ignore me. Think I read that somewhere else. But she does say in the same screenshot that she's "always been quite tall" and "always been naturally petite" in the same paragraph :ROFLMAO: I wonder if by petite she doesn't mean height wise maybe she means body shape wise that she is naturally small in that sense?

I checked the screenshot and she never actually says her height in it so my bad, ignore me. Think I read that somewhere else. But she does say in the same screenshot that she's "always been quite tall" and "always been naturally petite" in the same paragraph :ROFLMAO: I wonder if by petite she doesn't mean height wise maybe she means body shape wise that she is naturally small in that sense?
Yes if you google her height it says shes 5'6 xx

wow if shes 5'6 how tall is ellie brown :eek: also lowkey think zara uses those Chinese elongating apps that make people taller because she looks at least 5'9

Reactions: 6
i just saw zara and sam walking around fulham! she is very very skinny (at least her legs are). they were walking next to each other but barely acknowledging each other, she was on her phone and he kept walking either two steps ahead of her or two steps behind (i’m a big believer in body language and that was anything but loved up)
-

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.