Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does look very skinny here
It’s actually very worrying because I’ve been in the same position... I could be wrong but she’s doing something wrong to get that thin considering she’s quite a tall girl. I got this thin and my periods stopped and I was down all of the time. I would still eat and “ show off my foods” but I’d be exercising like crazy to burn it all off!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Those proportions just do not exist outside of either a) actual Barbie dolls or b) the 0.001% of the world with the natural genetics to become Victorias Secret models. And we know from pictures that she is neither...tbh I would love to know how she poses to look like that so I can copy 😅

Reactions: 2
that pic on her story is actually quite worrying... i don’t like the girl but i wouldn’t wish an eating disorder on my worst enemy

Yeah . Hate to say it but that posture picture is screaming anorexia . Think it could be stress n stuff aswell added to her weight loss. BUT it’s just alarming how much weight she’s lost. If she was meant to be that naturally thin she would of been that weight in Love island and before. I’m just confused why she would upload these photos . I’m not a dietician even or body builder , it’s not like she’s gaining muscle?! Like stronger in her body.
Lockdown had made me a little miss piglet lol I am miss piggy.Just makes me sad that photo x she probably feels as tit as me :)

Mental health is important guys !!! our health is important x o x Xxx you are never alone ! X
stay safe xxx

Reactions: 8
I feel quite sorry for her, she’s trying sooo hard to be something she’s not. She’s kind of lost who she was, I really liked her when she was in love island and when she was with Adam.

Her new story on her Instagram is soooo bloody cringe, if she thought she actually looked like that irl surely she wouldn't be using a filter????

Reactions: 4
Her new story on her Instagram is soooo bloody cringe, if she thought she actually looked like that irl surely she wouldn't be using a filter????
We all know she doesn’t look like that .. well anyone who watches made in Chelsea

Reactions: 6
New pic up with Sam, is this saying they're together or another one begging him?! 🙄
It's so obvious she's not sincere about him at all. If she was she wouldn't have done what she did in the first place. She's afraid to lose her place on MIC and live the high life that being with Sam provides.

Reactions: 8
It's stressing me out now 🤣 im gonna be do disappointed if the finale of MIC is them announcing their back together

Reactions: 6
It's stressing me out now 🤣 im gonna be do disappointed if the finale of MIC is them announcing their back together
Absolute twats if they have decided to stay together. Imagine being with someone who lied to you for months 🤢 she was only so gutted because she was found out not because she had done it

Reactions: 14
we know they’re back together, why does she keep making posts that sound like she’s still trying to get him back? love urself zara hun

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.