Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d actually be glad not to see her sad attempts at making her boobs look bigger anymore tbh!

Reactions: 3
I really don't think she had them done because you have to spend quite a long time post-surgery in a sports bra (like 6 weeks or something), you can't just start mincing about in random tops like that. I think it's a trick of the photography but time will tell

Reactions: 4
I really don't think she had them done because you have to spend quite a long time post-surgery in a sports bra (like 6 weeks or something), you can't just start mincing about in random tops like that. I think it's a trick of the photography but time will tell
Nah she clearly has implants in. Most likely just not following all post surgery support rules.

Madison Sarah did the same thing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She def has had a boob job, i commentef boob job on her pic and she deleted it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a little witch. Cant cope with the tit for pushing ur tits right out of your bra so goes gets a boob job. In a pandemic, so self obsessed cant believe it
You know what them witches be like! Honestly she’s just so irrelevant I don’t even care.

Reactions: 2
Maybe tiff encouraged her to have a boob job. She got one too after breaking up with Sam. They’re best mates now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
imagine if all this time their "break up" and seeing less of Zara on mic/less posts, more throwback take me back posts, was all a distraction and cover up for her boob job!

Reactions: 7
Haha
I’ve just started watching MIC for the first time in YEARSSSS.
Don’t think Zara really fits in at all.
I’ve done this too! Gone back to watching it after not watching in years. She doesn’t fit in at all and it’s so obvious. And she jus made herself look like the biggest twit ever

Haha

I’ve done this too! Gone back to watching it after not watching in years. She doesn’t fit in at all and it’s so obvious. And she jus made herself look like the biggest twit ever
I bet it’s done wonders for their viewing figures!!!

Wish she would make her mind up, one pic she's curvy and her boobs look like their gonna fly off her chest and burst. The next pic she's like a rake. Biggest catfish going. She catfishes herself

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.