Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in daily Mail looking like a trampy bag lady leaving sams house 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Sam
Thompson is now dead to me. I’m unfollowing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ His videos with Pete are tit anyway 😂😂

• Haha
He’s only going to get back together with her because it’s an easy option. She’s manipulative. He would be better without

Reactions: 14
I actually don't care at this stage if they do get back together. Sam is as bad as Zara for playing the victim and cheating on all his girlfriends, wouldn't be suprised if he cheated on her too. Also don't find his videos funny and it's weird how he dresses up in his sister's clothes 🥴

Reactions: 17
I actually don't care at this stage if they do get back together. Sam is as bad as Zara for playing the victim and cheating on all his girlfriends, wouldn't be suprised if he cheated on her too. Also don't find his videos funny and it's weird how he dresses up in his sister's clothes 🥴
Exactly - Sam cheated on all his other girlfriends, so now he knows what it feels like.

Reactions: 5
The whole cheating was staged. She wouldn’t break the news to him on a TV set .

Reactions: 9
The whole cheating was staged. She wouldn’t break the news to him on a TV set .
It is obvious that on MIC that re-act scenes so of course that wasn't the first time he heard the news. It has however made her a big name, given the biggest plot line to MIC (which is very dry) ... they knew what they were doing.

I do think that them breaking up is real, and the effect it has on her career and rep is real

Reactions: 5
I think she deffo did cheat on him. Why would the bloke she cheated with just let himself get tarnished all over twitter for a crappy MIC storyline? I reckon Sam has known for a while, I remember a DM article way way back of a very tense argument between them... but yeah I reckon he has known for a while but they've just pretended hes only just found out for a MIC storyline. Let's be honest Zara moaning about whether Sam is gonna propose isnt a very interesting storyline is it 🥱🥱

Reactions: 13
It is obvious that on MIC that re-act scenes so of course that wasn't the first time he heard the news. It has however made her a big name, given the biggest plot line to MIC (which is very dry) ... they knew what they were doing.

I do think that them breaking up is real, and the effect it has on her career and rep is real
My theory is that yes she cheated, yes it came out later. However, I think they knew they’d stay together so sold the story to MIC for £££. It was gonna come out anyway so may as well sell it. I bet this happened ages ago.

Reactions: 13
Yeah and although Sam is sweet his videos are properly cringe and hes always immature trying to be the funny one, its cringey to watch. I guess him and Zara have their attention-seeking nature in common.

Reactions: 7
I heard before they don't get paid much for MIC ..i'd say most of them do it for the exposure and Instagram fame

Reactions: 4
If it wasn’t based on any truth at all I don’t think they would have fucked over the OM like that. Unless he was paid in return for using his name, but I just can’t see them being that desperate for a fake story

Reactions: 2
It’s definitely true, I just think the conversation was staged and her fake crying!

I heard before they don't get paid much for MIC ..i'd say most of them do it for the exposure and Instagram fame
They are paid different amounts and are offered certain bonuses to use story lines on there that are true #insideknowledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.