Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad thing is that her real figure is amazing. She definitely has body dysmorphia.

Reactions: 14
She wouldn’t feel the need to photoshop if she was happy in her body though ? Her hands look massive on the second picture because she’s cropped half her waist off
They’re all at it now. These ‘influencers’ that are in great shape but continue to edit picture so they have Mr Tickle arms and a waist the size of a cocktail stick. It’s so obviously edited as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish she'd get fitted for a proper bloody bra instead of wearing the ones that squash her boobs down in a desperate attempt to look like she has a big chest 🙄

Reactions: 8
I wish she'd get fitted for a proper bloody bra instead of wearing the ones that squash her boobs down in a desperate attempt to look like she has a big chest 🙄
Her natural, unphotoshopped body is gorgeous! I’d love to be slim with small boobs ... at least she won’t have saggy sacks down to her knees when she’s 60. There’s nothing wrong with small boobs. I honestly think the world has gone made - it’s so so vain. We used to celebrate people for their intelligence .. now it’s how big their lips or tits are.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Sam and Zara have still been together all along. made in Chelsea is so scripted. That’s why he’s always at Louise’s house because all the detectives would see Zara and her stuff still in Sam’s house 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I think yesterday she mentioned insta story that she wants to start running few times a week and back to get gym /workout after surgery ASAP

Didn't realised what surgery was it but clearly boobs . Can see she had it done
Her eyes on that 🙄🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.