Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s true what a gent! Would happily watch his girlfriends name and (mediocre) reputation get torn to shreds for some more screen time 🤢 she’s a bigger mug for agreeing to it.

Totally uninterested in these two now, unfollowed 🥱 although I’ll keep watching this thread for Zara’s cringe behaviour 😂

Reactions: 11
I’ve just come here to say thst what she’s just posted on Instagram is *so* damaging!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She is either in the grips of a very serious eating disorder or seriously craving attention. There is no person on the planet who can say the after pic looks good. She looks like Gumby

I’ve just come here to say thst what she’s just posted on Instagram is *so* damaging!
It’s actually disgusting.

She’s just put another story up saying she’s lost almost 3 stone, I’m an Aussie so I had to Google it, that’s almost 20 kilograms. How skinny is she now? She was never big was she? She can’t have weighted more than 65-70 kilograms. If she’s only weighing 50 kilos now or less that is EXTREMELY underweight for someone her height and age.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She is either in the grips of a very serious eating disorder or seriously craving attention. There is no person on the planet who can say the after pic looks good. She looks like Gumby

She’s just put another story up saying she’s lost almost 3 stone, I’m an Aussie so I had to Google it, that’s almost 20 kilograms. How skinny is she now? She was never big was she? She can’t have weighted more than 65-70 kilograms. If she’s only weighing 50 kilos now or less that is EXTREMELY underweight for someone her height and age.
i’ve messaged her telling her how wrong this is.

Reactions: 8

She looks amazing in the first one 😭

Reactions: 5
Just coming here to say she looks the best in the first pic 🤦‍♀️ so many young girls will be seeing those photos

I’m actually so angry about her latest post. So so damaging to her young audience who “look up to her” promoting a 3 stone weight loss when she wasn’t overweight in the first place. because of her height, her BMI was most likely fine. If you’re naturally a body shape, skinny/ curvy etc that’s absolutely fine. But her drastic change isn’t by doing it a healthy way I don’t care what anyone says. I’d be very surprised if she’s even having periods.

I was around the same weight as Zara when she was in the villa (I remember her putting her weight on her story, I think someone asked??) and iirc it was around 9st/10st so that means she’s now around the 6st/7st mark which is extremely underweight 🥴

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That picture 😂😂😂😂 Im sure my 2 year old niece is wider than that! She looks like a child but it’s been edited and she is nowhere near that thin, unless her waist measures 4 inches across 🙄😂😂 so laughable that I can’t even be angry at that, SURELY no one would ever believe that was her actual body?! Surely 🙈

That picture 😂😂😂😂 Im sure my 2 year old niece is wider than that! She looks like a child but it’s been edited and she is nowhere near that thin, unless her waist measures 4 inches across 🙄😂😂 so laughable that I can’t even be angry at that, SURELY no one would ever believe that was her actual body?! Surely 🙈
It do look like she’s had ribs removed 😂

Reactions: 2
She looks better in the pic before, purely because she looks like she is Stretch Armstrong as she has photoshopped it to duck

Reactions: 6

I understand from her point of view why she would want to lose weight. I'm roughly her size in that first photo and for a really long time, I hated the fact that my belly came out (like hers in that photo). It's a small thing to hate about yourself all things considered, I know but I think she's probably self-conscious about that area too. So getting toned or losing weight would make sense if you're really that unhappy but I can't imagine losing 3 stone. That's definitely eating disorder territory

D53028DD-F19B-407D-A852-D32B134F2719.jpeg

The fact that she’s lost so much weight in such a short period of time is extremely concerning also. Even around this time last year (bottom left) she pretty much still had the same body as she did shortly after leaving the villa (top left). I know she photoshops but the fact that she has a thigh gap now when she never used to is really telling. I really hope she gets help before it gets worse.

Reactions: 3
This girl is just making tit up and it’s so dangerous! On her fitness page she posted in April that she was “2 stone down” from her heaviest, a couple months before she says in a post that she is 58/59kg and her height is 170cm - this gives her at that point a BMI of 20 at the very most which is healthy. Does she really expect us to believe she has lost ANOTHER STONE since then (she looks exactly the same) - that means she would weigh around 52kg (just over 8 stone) and her bmi would be underweight at 17. Not only is this obviously not true as in unedited pictures she looks perfectly healthy, it’s such a dangerous message to broadcast that “losing 3 stone” when you’re already slim is a healthy thing to do. I fully believe she lost 2 and got down to the size she is now, but for god sake she clearly didn’t shed another stone between April and now.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.