Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I’ve seen a load of reality ‘stars’ doing similar this weekend. So selfish

Reactions: 4
Have they forgot about lockdown 😂
The Bezzants are always flaunting breaking it + the law. Ed Bezzant is always driving on his phone recording videos of him driving and uploading them. Some have been in the fast lane of motorway.

Boils my piss as I went to college with a girl who was killed by a driver on the phone 😠

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
i mean, sam constantly hangs out at louise’s despite the fact that he has (had?) housemates, so they definitely have no regard for lockdown rules whatsoever

Reactions: 7
The Bezzants are always flaunting breaking it + the law. Ed Bezzant is always driving on his phone recording videos of him driving and uploading them. Some have been in the fast lane of motorway.

Boils my piss as I went to college with a girl who was killed by a driver on the phone 😠
Him & his wife are such idiots. Constantly posing and bragging.

Reactions: 5
Reza’s, Ruby’s, Ed bezzants and Rachel Bezaants stories, tagging Sam in them, no mention of Zara. But table is set for 6...🤔
You could actually hear Zara talking to the kid in Ed Bezzants story lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sam came across really odd in that video 🤔 seems like he’s not over Tiff. Tiff actually came across quite mature!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.