Zara Byrd / Mother Byrd vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t been on in a while , had a baby so I’ve been busy 😂. But I’ve been watching her insta . That blue dress to the farm was ridiculous !
Didn’t realise getting pregnant meant as much cleavage on show as possible .
And she’s off to work and he’s playing his game with the two girls work ffs. Can the lazy man child get off his arse and actually interact with his kids . Maybe take them for a walk . He’s a joke .

I find it strange that Ruby is in Reception at school yet Zara still lets her go in the buggy to school? Surely im not the only one who finds this strange

Reactions: 3
I find it strange that Ruby is in Reception at school yet Zara still lets her go in the buggy to school? Surely im not the only one who finds this strange
It would depend how far it is to walk, I know my son was absolutely knackered after school in reception and if we had a bit to walk he wouldn’t make it. Some of them are only just 4 which is still really young x

Reactions: 1
Agreed, I would be embarrassed wheeling a reception child to school in a buggy. I think it’s alright for Lucy if it’s a long way.

What is it with the cryptic stories?! I hate it when people do that....just don’t say anything! You don’t have to mention anything until you want to!

What is it with the cryptic stories?! I hate it when people do that....just don’t say anything! You don’t have to mention anything until you want to!
All just get maximum views in her boring YouTube account. Pisses me off the perfect stuff , like the girls are always doing an activity. While she cleans does a home cooked meal, does washing, whilst doing private PT videos. While her baby man child boyfriend sleeps upstairs after doing sweet FA!

Reactions: 4
Does her other half actually do anything other than play computer games and sleep?!

• Haha
Does her other half actually do anything other than play computer games and sleep?!
god i bleeping hate him, he really is a massive baby who expects women to run the home and look after the children whilst he just needs to go to work.

Reactions: 2
I feel so sorry for her she does everything , shes extremely pregnant, works does everything for the girls and the home while hes bloody in the cupboard. It's always her up early in the mornings with the kids never him

Do they own their home? It’s a 2 bed isn’t it? Has she said if she’s moving?
if she is I’d lock him in the cupboard and move without him 🙄

Do they own their home? It’s a 2 bed isn’t it? Has she said if she’s moving?
if she is I’d lock him in the cupboard and move without him 🙄
Good point I've always thought it was just a 2 bed and he built that bunk bed house for the girls and they sleep on the pull out bed 😐 but no I dont think shes mentioned , all she has is a wardrobe for the baby boy

She packed him a bag for the hospital and even put a Nintendo game in to keep him occupied! He really is a man child!

• Wow
Do you not think she’s just being a martyr and he maybe does more but she just wants everyone to think she’s the perfect modern mother doing everything all the time?! Every early morning she does she declares it like it’s a big deal. Also. Does it frustrate anyone else that she always has one of her eyebrows raised in her YouTube videos. It’s all I can focus on!!

Reactions: 4
Do you not think she’s just being a martyr and he maybe does more but she just wants everyone to think she’s the perfect modern mother doing everything all the time?! Every early morning she does she declares it like it’s a big deal. Also. Does it frustrate anyone else that she always has one of her eyebrows raised in her YouTube videos. It’s all I can focus on!!
I don’t think there’s anything modern about her- quite the opposite! He seems to do nothing!

He’s just so lazy!!
Anyone else feel she’s trying to build up lots of drama and mystery about this baby with all her check ups? Or is she just wanting everyone to watch her YouTube videos to find out more?

Reactions: 2
He’s just so lazy!!
Anyone else feel she’s trying to build up lots of drama and mystery about this baby with all her check ups? Or is she just wanting everyone to watch her YouTube videos to find out more?
I think she’s just trying to get everyone to watch her videos .