Zara Byrd / Mother Byrd vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me wonder if this is how she thinks it should be?

I was a young mum 19 with my first and social media wasn’t a big thing then,but on onstagram
These days you see all these women who show parenting, pristine houses as being really easy (we all know it’s not!) but I wonder if this is what she thinks she needs to strive for!
I think she does always think she has something to prove, which she really does not. No one doubts her parenting skills whatsoever (definitely not on here, more how grotesque her posts used to be...), she quite clearly gives 110% to those girls and now Tommy.

I can’t see why she would portray Tom a a complete lazy toad, it doesn’t make anyone come across as any better so it deffo strikes me that’s how he actually is.

Reactions: 1
How bleeping annoying was he , with his sarcastic stupid answers when she was in hospital. He then misses the birth. He has as much sex appeal as a damp dish cloth, he’s so skinny, scrawny and bloody immature , more meat on a bloody sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How bleeping annoying was he , with his sarcastic stupid answers when she was in hospital. He then misses the birth. He has as much sex appeal as a damp dish cloth, he’s so skinny, scrawny and bloody immature , more meat on a bloody sausage
I can’t be arsed to watch but why did he miss the birth? X

I don’t really watch her videos but I was intrigued by the birth one.
I used to like Zara and then went off her for a while, but I felt really sorry for her in the video that she had to do it alone. He’s a complete waste of space!

Reactions: 4
I still can’t understand why he missed the birth? He felt sick he was shitting a brick?
The birth of the baby is just how she spends her life, on her own with there children .Really feel for her birthing alone .

Reactions: 2
why does she have to do the school run with 3, if her useless other half is on paternity....

"During the 1950s, gender roles dictated that men were the head of the household and the sole provider, while women were expected to be the homemaker who cared for the children"....

why does she have to do the school run with 3, if her useless other half is on paternity....

"During the 1950s, gender roles dictated that men were the head of the household and the sole provider, while women were expected to be the homemaker who cared for the children"....
He’s had the picture on the table like he’s playing with the. Back to his cupboard gaming all night , leaving her to drop the girls do the food shop. Clean the house , pick the girls up and make tea. Why you would want to marry , such a immature bone idle boy is beyond me .

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I can't stand her partner, what a totally useless waste of space. Anyone would think he had just given birth, slumped in the chair trying to sleep and rolling his eyes about rocking the baby's crib, you pathetic bastard. I couldn't bear to have one child with a useless drip like that, never mind 3. Men like that are so repulsive.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Just reading her essay length caption exhaust me. Why is she doing so much? Just bloody relax will ya? You’ve just given birth why are you pushing a double buggy and running around like a blue arse fly? Get your useless over grown child of a partner out of his cupboard and get him to help you!!

Reactions: 7
I agree, I think her partner should help her more, he’s always in that cupboard of his, she’s always adding loads on her to do list that isn’t necessary

This exactly what she wants though. She wants everyone to think ‘wow, look she does it all’ ‘I wish I could be as organised as that’ ‘why does she do so much every day’ I’m sure if we all listed what we did in a day it would look like a lot too but we don’t. We just do it. Because that’s life. I think Tom is lazy 100% but I do think she portrays him like this to emphasise what this amazing mother and wife figure she is. She’s not going to picture him washing up or playing with the girls or doing chores or leaving early for work and getting home late because that would ruin the image she’s creating here.

This exactly what she wants though. She wants everyone to think ‘wow, look she does it all’ ‘I wish I could be as organised as that’ ‘why does she do so much every day’ I’m sure if we all listed what we did in a day it would look like a lot too but we don’t. We just do it. Because that’s life. I think Tom is lazy 100% but I do think she portrays him like this to emphasise what this amazing mother and wife figure she is. She’s not going to picture him washing up or playing with the girls or doing chores or leaving early for work and getting home late because that would ruin the image she’s creating here.
Oooo an interesting opinion, do you think? I’m on the fence. Obviously her insta is very much mummy life intensified so she uses it all as content but equally sometimes I feel like she films it all to give it a bit of jazz because she has to do it because her other lazy AF half is never going to. Honestly to be a fly in the wall in that house......

Reactions: 1
I agree I think she lays it on thick . She puts on the front of I do everything . Like filming him asleep in bed and she’s like “ toms doing his usual and not hearing the girls . “ just brought Tom a cup of tea . I’m sure he’s a lazy twit.
But I think she does all these list , jobs , activities because she wants the perfect insta mum vibe . Let’s be honest , I’ve let my kids play the switch and iPad for a good 5 hours on a bad day. Doesn’t make me a bad mum or a good mum. But at least im honest . Where as some days we have done walks , baked and made crafts . She acts like they do this everyday .

also film night every night. Where’s Tom ??

I agree I think she lays it on thick . She puts on the front of I do everything . Like filming him asleep in bed and she’s like “ toms doing his usual and not hearing the girls . “ just brought Tom a cup of tea . I’m sure he’s a lazy twit.
But I think she does all these list , jobs , activities because she wants the perfect insta mum vibe . Let’s be honest , I’ve let my kids play the switch and iPad for a good 5 hours on a bad day. Doesn’t make me a bad mum or a good mum. But at least im honest . Where as some days we have done walks , baked and made crafts . She acts like they do this everyday .

also film night every night. Where’s Tom ??
In the cupboard

• Haha
I remember her wiping her face with those tissues 😂, I also remember when ruby was a baby and she was playing with a box of condoms and she posted about it calling them 'sibling catchers’ which I thought was cringe

• Haha
  • Sick
I remember her wiping her face with those tissues 😂, I also remember when ruby was a baby and she was playing with a box of condoms and she posted about it calling them 'sibling catchers’ which I thought was cringe
Omg!! Yes! And that fresh fanny Friday thing she used to do 🤢