Zara Byrd / Mother Byrd vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she definitely wants the views. If she’s that worried she could just keep it to herself. We don’t need to know. It’s a bit like the gender reveal- nothing is ever straightforward.

Reactions: 1
I don’t believe a word that she say, I don’t know why, I can’t put my finger on it, but I just feel she’s very fake and dishonest.

Reactions: 3
Do they own their home? It’s a 2 bed isn’t it? Has she said if she’s moving?
if she is I’d lock him in the cupboard and move without him 🙄
Yes they do own their house, she said before she got pregnant that they was going to move

Yeah but it does look like it’s a help to buy property. He is a plumber/tradesman so I guess money isn’t too bad? God knows, she is so young barely had any life experience.
He’s not a plumber he’s an engineering manager

Is the only pair of shoes she own those horrendous trainers?! They’re awful. Also I’ve seen her out and about when she’s carrying all the shopping back in the bottom of her buggy. She needs a car, 3 kids (soon) and walking miles with a food shop?!!!!

When the baby’s born is he still going to be in his cupboard gaming every night. She will add caring for a newborn on her long list of daily activities

Is big Tom (not baby Tom) really unhelpful, or does she create these ridiculous length lists for her days to make herself look better? It appears he cuddles the kids and qualifies as a great dad

Is big Tom (not baby Tom) really unhelpful, or does she create these ridiculous length lists for her days to make herself look better? It appears he cuddles the kids and qualifies as a great dad
I always think the same! She doesn’t drive and ends up walking miles with food in the buggy or cleaning the house! She only shows him playing in that cupboard on his game or in bed?....

Reactions: 2
I think she likes to create jobs for herself. There’s no need for the excessive cleaning etc. Just put your feed up and enjoy the newborn bubble because it doesn’t last long!

I think she is 100% one of the worst influencers for making others feel like utter shite, perhaps unintentionally as she does seem lovely but.... She had a baby a week ago and is already on about delcuttering and scrubbing her house post-Christmas. Don’t know about anyone else but I’m bloody knackered from the Christmas period alone with 2 kids let alone pushing another one out my hoo haa only 7 days ago?
I’m only a year older than her so know the “”young mum”” struggles but I ALWAYS feel like she has something to prove and it comes across as so bloody patronising and condescending all the time. And don’t even get my bloody started on her partner, I get fully weird vibes from him.

Reactions: 7
I would bleed worse if I over did it after my biggest babies . A week after our youngest was born , me putting trackie bottoms on and managing three meals was a success . Stuff decluttering my house . And Tom, what a useless tit he is ( going off her portrayal of him). He does naff all, he drives yet she is lugging a 70 quid shop home with a toddler . He doesn’t eat meals with them because he eats shite, and sleeps in .

None of ye are even a teeny bit disgusted with yourselves no?
are you disgusted with your self after gossiping about celebs/influencers with your friends or family?!....no I thought not.

we are not sending this messages to influencers, if they want to come looking for it that’s up to them. We are literally gossiping just like everyone in the entire world does!

• Heart
None of ye are even a teeny bit disgusted with yourselves no?
The only person who should be disgusted is her husband who only participates in his fiancé’s and kids lives when he has a 5 second break away from his Xbox 👍🏼 He’s 30 next year. Grow the duck up. That post of him playing with the girls a couple of days back is the first time I’ve seen him interacting with the girls; I think possibly ever - and I’ve followed her for years. I don’t care about this whole “you only see a snap shot of our lives” that’s utter bollocks for influencers who post literally. everything. I also don’t care if he works all day and all night, if you chose to have kids then show up for them. Don’t let your JUST GIVEN BIRTH partner do everything while you sit on your arse doing duck all. Where was he on that walk they went on the other day? Seriously.

She carries so much of the load, regardless of how she comes across on Instagram, I hope she knows she’s so much better than what he gives her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The only person who should be disgusted is her husband who only participates in his fiancé’s and kids lives when he has a 5 second break away from his Xbox 👍🏼 He’s 30 next year. Grow the duck up. That post of him playing with the girls a couple of days back is the first time I’ve seen him interacting with the girls; I think possibly ever - and I’ve followed her for years. I don’t care about this whole “you only see a snap shot of our lives” that’s utter bollocks for influencers who post literally. everything. I also don’t care if he works all day and all night, if you chose to have kids then show up for them. Don’t let your JUST GIVEN BIRTH partner do everything while you sit on your arse doing duck all. Where was he on that walk they went on the other day? Seriously.

She carries so much of the load, regardless of how she comes across on Instagram, I hope she knows she’s so much better than what he gives her.
couldn’t agree more . He can’t even clean up after himself . I remember stories from a year ago at the state of the kitchen from him being up playing his pathetic games . Till stupid o’clock while she gets up with the girls and he sleeps in. Or let’s not forget how he couldn’t even more his cum tissues off the bed !!! And she had to do it . How disgusting and pathetic is he . He shows zero respect .

only one who should be disgusted is him , and his disrespectful behaviour .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Agreed. It actually just makes me sad/angry to watch. She's either portraying him in a terrible light or he really is just that feckless.

Money's on the girls being raised to do it all like Zara and Tommy will be the little prince.

Agreed. It actually just makes me sad/angry to watch. She's either portraying him in a terrible light or he really is just that feckless.

Money's on the girls being raised to do it all like Zara and Tommy will be the little prince.
It makes me wonder if this is how she thinks it should be?

I was a young mum 19 with my first and social media wasn’t a big thing then,but on onstagram
These days you see all these women who show parenting, pristine houses as being really easy (we all know it’s not!) but I wonder if this is what she thinks she needs to strive for!