Zara Byrd / Mother Byrd vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad it's not just me who absolutely DESPISES everything about her 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised she hasn’t had more of a thread going about her! She’s bloody irritating as hell, her sickly positive Insta videos with the OTT laugh when her girls do something which is really not funny, her essay captions that surely no one reads til the end, her weird looking chavvy fella, the need for more kids (people need to live within their means), her terrible lip syncs which ironically don’t sync, she’s not in time remotely and her zooming in constantly on YouTube videos (cough Elle Darby) with again, OTT facial and singing expressions......

I’ve not even watched her long yet she’s already up there with the others who are so up themselves lol

Now that’s an essay 🙄😂

Reactions: 4
I used to follow her a long time ago when she had her first daughter. She was so normal back then. But you could see by her changing posts that she was desperate to become an 'instamum'. I ended up having to unfollow as I was so sick of the vulgar talk (piles, vaginas, sex with her bf). I know loads of others who felt the same too. She's so cringey with her videos & I feel sorry for her daughter's. Surely she knows they're going to be able to read everything she puts online when they're older?

Reactions: 3
She is so desperate to make it big with her channel, i dont follow her anymore because its all fake. Noone is that happy, loud, energetic etc etc all of the time. Her posts are so long, i never read to the end it was all very rude aswell. Her boyfriend is like a 12 year old, he is not manly at all. Her videos are so over the top happy, eccentric and just plain tit!

I found it very disrespectful when she made an attention seeking post about her period being missing for a few weeks, when there are people out there who have struggled with periods and conceiving for YEARS.

Reactions: 2
One thing that bugs me is the fact her girls clothes are so creased! They look right scruffs. Not a great look for the ‘gram

Reactions: 1
She’s not an unattractive girl, so why on earth did she pick that chavvy skinny bloke as her fella...surely she could do better 😳

Reactions: 2
She jumps on every bandwagon and pretends to make it her own. Pretty sure she will get pregnant again just for content!

I found it very disrespectful when she made an attention seeking post about her period being missing for a few weeks, when there are people out there who have struggled with periods and conceiving for YEARS.
Oh god yes.. she’s what 24? Get a grip woman.

I think Zara will be just fine if she stops acting like a twit. Every single video she’s on, she acts so ridiculously silly! Grates on me big time

I had to unfollow 😂 I cant cope with all these poems, she acts very young for her age also, i remember how cringey she used to be on about her and her boyfriend having sex etc 🙄