Zara Byrd / Mother Byrd vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but it does look like it’s a help to buy property. He is a plumber/tradesman so I guess money isn’t too bad? God knows, she is so young barely had any life experience.
I had my kids at the same age as her so I don’t feel like life experience really makes a difference x

Reactions: 1
I didn’t realise she had been doing it 18 months I thought it had only been under a year tbh. I’m a youngish mum too 22 when I had my first , I wouldn’t say I’ve had no life Experience I’m 30 now with 4 children.

Her cleavage is horrible! She clearly wears a bra about 3 sizes to small! They look horrible and saggy. Put them away luv! I do feel sorry for her though, she seems to do a lot whilst that child of a boyfriend sits on a game’s console in a bleeping cupboard. I didn’t like the way she filmed and bragged about getting a new car already, they cant be that well off! I bet that bmw they bought had high mileage and was old. Yet she’s gives of the impressions it’s a brand new car 🙄 They live in a tiny house and are looking at range rovers ffs!

Her cleavage is horrible! She clearly wears a bra about 3 sizes to small! They look horrible and saggy. Put them away luv! I do feel sorry for her though, she seems to do a lot whilst that child of a boyfriend sits on a game’s console in a bleeping cupboard. I didn’t like the way she filmed and bragged about getting a new car already, they cant be that well off! I bet that bmw they bought had high mileage and was old. Yet she’s gives of the impressions it’s a brand new car 🙄 They live in a tiny house and are looking at range rovers ffs!
I don’t follow her anymore because she was far too cringe!
Don’t they live in a 2 bed house with a 3rd child on the way?? And they are looking at splashing out on a Range Rover? Wtf! Surely you’d put any money you had or could afford into saving for a bigger house!

I don’t follow her anymore because she was far too cringe!
Don’t they live in a 2 bed house with a 3rd child on the way?? And they are looking at splashing out on a Range Rover? Wtf! Surely you’d put any money you had or could afford into saving for a bigger house!
yes they live in a 2 bed house. The girls share a small bedroom and the master bedroom has a fold away bed! She also doesn’t have a car, he drives it so she has to traipse around with 3 kids and weekly food shops squashed into a double pram 🤷🏻‍♀️ I Think she had mentioned moving but you would think that would be a priority over a different car every year to boost her partners ego. Small man syndrome 🤣

Oh man I’ve followed Zara since she had her second daughter and even way back when she was making little nursery decorations... she is SOOOO different now. The influencer lifestyle seems to have really got to her everything is so ‘showy’ and fake.

Also anyone else hate those stupid bleeping instagram stories they all do with the fonts and movies and music 🤮🤮 do your stories like a normal person

Reactions: 2
Oh man I’ve followed Zara since she had her second daughter and even way back when she was making little nursery decorations... she is SOOOO different now. The influencer lifestyle seems to have really got to her everything is so ‘showy’ and fake.

Also anyone else hate those stupid bleeping instagram stories they all do with the fonts and movies and music 🤮🤮 do your stories like a normal person
I can’t stand the music she sticks on the stories and YouTube videos . Full as dish water . Then way back when she was completely different with her fresh fanny fridays . She’s such a fake mummy instagrammer now .

I have to give her credit for taking both girls to aldi & bringing her weekly shop back in the bottom of the buggy! She said it was a 40 minute walk. He seems like such a man child, get him out of his man cave & do the shop.

Reactions: 4
Yes..I’ve heard a few similar stories recently but all the stories were the same in the sense that they found out very early.

i don’t want to watch it but I’m intrigued...what happens?
She went to the 20 week scan and they told her it’s a girl (she was told boy at 16 week private scan and did a big gender reveal). I think she’s having another scan.

Could only happen to her, I bet Tom is gutted. I still dont understand how she can find him sexy and good looking... he looks like a little boy, not a man at all.....

Could only happen to her, I bet Tom is gutted. I still dont understand how she can find him sexy and good looking... he looks like a little boy, not a man at all.....
he makes my skin crawl😅 his disgusting LONG NAILS make me wanna scratch my eyeballs out

So is the baby a boy? Or do we have to wait for a YouTube video with questionable editing for the “big news” ?!

• Haha