Zara Byrd / Mother Byrd vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to unfollow too, her insta stories make me CRINGE, she tries way to hard to be funny and is not even funny at all. Also her boyfriend and her I wouldn’t put them together, they seem an odd pairing

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed that Tom (her partner) is literally non-existent in their lives? I know he works but speaking from experience a family where one works more than spends time with family will not last 😬

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed that Tom (her partner) is literally non-existent in their lives? I know he works but speaking from experience a family where one works more than spends time with family will not last 😬
I’ve noticed that. He’s barely at home , and they rarely do things together on the weekend anymore . I’m sure she stopped with the fresh fanny Fridays , and all the comments about blowing her boyfriend . Because she’s trying to become one of those saintly insta mum , who gets the company’s wanting to send her free stuff .

Ah I'm soo on the fence with Zara - part of me really likes her and then the other part just finds her really immature and irritating, but she's definitely not the worst out there.

I've only been following her a month or 2 on Insta, not seen her YouTube, but was surprised to see her boyfriend has a 'daddy' Instagram name (don't know how else to word that 😆) as have yet to see a story with him in it.

Reactions: 2
Ah I'm soo on the fence with Zara - part of me really likes her and then the other part just finds her really immature and irritating, but she's definitely not the worst out there.

I've only been following her a month or 2 on Insta, not seen her YouTube, but was surprised to see her boyfriend has a 'daddy' Instagram name (don't know how else to word that 😆) as have yet to see a story with him in it.
Ah, you've probably missed all the TMI posts then if you've only been following a few months 😆 I followed her for years & she was so different before she decided to go down the 'mum blog' route. It all seemed very contrived

Reactions: 1

she really has changed her content. She use to talk about giving her partner a blow job because she was on her period . And how she shaved her fanny every Friday for her & toms sex later that night. And story’s about using his cum wet wipes to wipe her face with. As he had a wank on the bed, used the wipes and just left them on the side. And how she used them to wipe her face .

• Sick
Reactions: 6
she really has changed her content. She use to talk about giving her partner a blow job because she was on her period . And how she shaved her fanny every Friday for her & toms sex later that night. And story’s about using his cum wet wipes to wipe her face with. As he had a wank on the bed, used the wipes and just left them on the side. And how she used them to wipe her face .
What the actual duck 😆 I don't know what to think of her now - why on earth would you ever share those things?

What the actual duck 😆 I don't know what to think of her now - why on earth would you ever share those things?
I have no idea , I remember talking to my husband about it at the time. And he said he would be absolutely mortified if that was his girlfriend posting those things . I wonder if she has erased it from her feed ?

64DC025E-22D1-4D8C-ABC2-CE171B6853CA.png
5469CE5E-C5DF-4601-BAE1-839CB9A986A5.png

Last edited:
My god, since she's revealed her pregnancy, she has her tits out in every ig story, and is purposely holding the phone low enough to have them in shot.... PUT THEM AWAY

Reactions: 6
How do these people afford it? We were about 80k between us there’s no way we can afford another child!

Also has she changed her voice? Why is she so high pitched at the end

She’s deffo going for a different insta vibe now ,
Compared to the original vibe . She seems to do everything herself while Tom sits in the cupboard on his game little a prepubescent child .

Reactions: 4
I cant believe that scrawny man is even capable of making children, he is like a little boy... not manly at all and its gonna be a long pregnancy, fed up of her already. Would love to know if it was planned or not.... they are now selling up for somewhere bigger and getting. rid of the car, which he only bought last year.

Reactions: 3
I cant believe that scrawny man is even capable of making children, he is like a little boy... not manly at all and its gonna be a long pregnancy, fed up of her already. Would love to know if it was planned or not.... they are now selling up for somewhere bigger and getting. rid of the car, which he only bought last year.
I doubt he bought it. Must be finance or something.

I think it was planned . Because a while back she kept tagging him and saying “ baby no 3??” . Then went through the whole trying wedding dresses on not long after .

Just found this thread 👋

The very plunging necklines since she got pregnant, is so obviously trying to show off.

One thing I don’t get is how they seem to have loads of money! They own their own house don’t they?

Just found this thread 👋

The very plunging necklines since she got pregnant, is so obviously trying to show off.

One thing I don’t get is how they seem to have loads of money! They own their own house don’t they?
I thought the same . A lot of boobie on show . I didn’t realise you could qualify so quickly to be come a personal trainer either ?

Just found this thread 👋

Yeah but it does look like it’s a help to buy property. He is a plumber/tradesman so I guess money isn’t too bad? God knows, she is so young barely had any life experience.