Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kellyg

VIP Member
Here she goes again 🤦 making out that being awake all night with Tommy is absolutely fine because she loves the cuddles. I bet she's knackered and wants to scream really!! Ff why not just be honest? Yes having a baby is lovely and the love you have for your child is like no other but it isn't all amazing it's hard work and relentless sometimes. She says her account is an honest parenting one but it's not. She's making out she never find it's hard it's all wonderful! That's not honest at all. She said she's giving Tom a lie in after being awake all night because he doesn't do well with no sleep? What the actual fuck?? She's been awake pretty much all night I'd be waking him up regardless whether he copes or not! They both need to get a grip!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

reader87123

VIP Member
I can't stand her partner, what a totally useless waste of space. Anyone would think he had just given birth, slumped in the chair trying to sleep and rolling his eyes about rocking the baby's crib, you pathetic bastard. I couldn't bear to have one child with a useless drip like that, never mind 3. Men like that are so repulsive.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
None of ye are even a teeny bit disgusted with yourselves no?
The only person who should be disgusted is her husband who only participates in his fiancé’s and kids lives when he has a 5 second break away from his Xbox 👍🏼 He’s 30 next year. Grow the fuck up. That post of him playing with the girls a couple of days back is the first time I’ve seen him interacting with the girls; I think possibly ever - and I’ve followed her for years. I don’t care about this whole “you only see a snap shot of our lives” that’s utter bollocks for influencers who post literally. everything. I also don’t care if he works all day and all night, if you chose to have kids then show up for them. Don’t let your JUST GIVEN BIRTH partner do everything while you sit on your arse doing fuck all. Where was he on that walk they went on the other day? Seriously.

She carries so much of the load, regardless of how she comes across on Instagram, I hope she knows she’s so much better than what he gives her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Sp20191

VIP Member
And that whole throwing the frying pan in the front garden proves what an absolute man child he is!
And her going to get it because he’s ‘too stubborn’ what does she see in him?!

Reactions: 9
I think she is 100% one of the worst influencers for making others feel like utter shite, perhaps unintentionally as she does seem lovely but.... She had a baby a week ago and is already on about delcuttering and scrubbing her house post-Christmas. Don’t know about anyone else but I’m bloody knackered from the Christmas period alone with 2 kids let alone pushing another one out my hoo haa only 7 days ago?
I’m only a year older than her so know the “”young mum”” struggles but I ALWAYS feel like she has something to prove and it comes across as so bloody patronising and condescending all the time. And don’t even get my bloody started on her partner, I get fully weird vibes from him.

Reactions: 7

Cubalibra

Chatty Member
The fact she calls him ‘my Thomas’. Dont worry hun, he aint going to be anyone elses. You can have that man without a neck child all to yourself.

• Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
More fool her for putting up with that, I just wouldn't tolerate such a weak pathetic man that can't cope with a bit less sleep than normal. Honestly, what a fucking loser! Nothing more repulsive than the sight of a lazy bastard enjoying his sleep when you're shattered. I'd want to put a pillow over his face 🤣

• Haha

Cubalibra

Chatty Member
Just reading her essay length caption exhaust me. Why is she doing so much? Just bloody relax will ya? You’ve just given birth why are you pushing a double buggy and running around like a blue arse fly? Get your useless over grown child of a partner out of his cupboard and get him to help you!!

reader87123

VIP Member
She's such a doormat putting up with a pathetic waste of space like that, and not only tolerating it but seems like she's bragging online as if he's really funny. Joke is on you darling, you're the one living with the useless lump. And don't get me started on her making excuses as to why he doesn't bother to parent their babies because they prefer their mum. More like he can't be arsed to put the effort in to bond with his children as it's too much work.

Kellyg

VIP Member
And there it is. I've been waiting for that for ages. Every women who breastfeeds on instagram simply MUST have a story about how they were so say shamed for breastfeeding in public or someone said a rude remark to them. After all that over the top nonsense about how embarrassed she was about a man so say saying "alright tits" to her even though apparently u couldn't tell she was doing it she was that embarrassed she still managed to pose for a picture someone took of her. I can guarantee this scenario did not happen. She wanted to make up a story that she can dramatise and add things like "these tits are amazing they fed 3 children" to gain likes from the bigger mummy accounts and comments like "well said mama people need to mind their own business!" 🙄

Laura12345

How fucking annoying was he , with his sarcastic stupid answers when she was in hospital. He then misses the birth. He has as much sex appeal as a damp dish cloth, he’s so skinny, scrawny and bloody immature , more meat on a bloody sausage

• Haha

Rjy82

So I remember last week she was almost secretive about the things she had seen on amazon and you could only see what it was she was talking about if you swiped up. Now today’s story explains it! She’s made £150 in a week from swipe ups!

Reactions: 6

Kellyg

VIP Member
Oh my good God her latest post 🤦 so yet again making out she doesn't struggle at all it's just a massive bed or roses 24/7. Apparently the only hard part about parenting 3 kids is the mum guilt that she's not splitting her time with all of them and showering them with the same about of attention 🙄🙄 seriously this is just ridiculous. Why not say she finds it a bit of a juggling act?? Just be honest! Can she not see that this utter bullshit that she spouts is not realistic even for mum's who have the most patience! Her account is nothing but a load of bollucks because it's all lies. I don't doubt that she doesn't live her kids and enjoys being a parent but this constant obsession about making out she's wonder women and never stresses about anything is getting utterly ridiculous. How can you possibly relate to an account that is so unrealistic for any parent?

whenseptemberends

My god, since she's revealed her pregnancy, she has her tits out in every ig story, and is purposely holding the phone low enough to have them in shot.... PUT THEM AWAY

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Ah I'm soo on the fence with Zara - part of me really likes her and then the other part just finds her really immature and irritating, but she's definitely not the worst out there.

I've only been following her a month or 2 on Insta, not seen her YouTube, but was surprised to see her boyfriend has a 'daddy' Instagram name (don't know how else to word that 😆) as have yet to see a story with him in it.
she really has changed her content. She use to talk about giving her partner a blow job because she was on her period . And how she shaved her fanny every Friday for her & toms sex later that night. And story’s about using his cum wet wipes to wipe her face with. As he had a wank on the bed, used the wipes and just left them on the side. And how she used them to wipe her face .

• Sick

Kellyg

VIP Member
I just find everything about her profile fake. Like she will say things that have gone wrong.. something that would send any parent crazy and she will put at the end of it " but we are still smiling and are embracing it" and stuff like that. She once went to a supermarket at lucy had gone crazy because she wanted certain yogurts or something. She then goes on to say that she got down to her level to assure her she understood her frustrations and was there to comfort her etc. I can guarantee she most certainly didn't do that. I bet she felt like any other parent would in that situation. That the ground would swallow up and you end carrying the kid under your arm like a rugby ball whilst thinking "wait till you get home you lil sod" 🤣🤣 she makes out that every bad situation is about elephants shitting out pink fairy dust. That is NOT real life! When she does those awful "toddler scenarios" she puts on this nursery teacher type voice when saying what she has said to the girls. Again not real life! We can be the calmest mum in the world and still lose our shit now and again!

Reactions: 5

Kellyg

VIP Member
The way she's going on about how gorgeous Tom is and that she's punching. Zara... your bloke gives us all the ick! She loves his eyes?? They're like slits in his head! She really is a wet flannel

• Haha

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Bloody sneaky swipe ups , is her TU an ad ? Or maybe trying to get a promo with Sainsbury’s ? He content is fucking boringggggg. I mean can it get any more perfect , perfect kids , house , boyfriend . Blah. All of mine have had meltdowns today been up since 3 am. And I’m ready for packing my bags ! But at least I’m honest .

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Don’t worry she will do a movie night just her and the kids , captain gormless will be in his cupboard . Gaming like a prepubescent teen. And then she will sort the kids , the house , the dog , the nursery run, do a work out and solve world hunger . And then do a swipe up asking which AD is more boring and less relevant to us mere followers. While everyone tells her how amazing she is .

• Haha