Zara Byrd / Mother Byrd vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone really just describe her as amazing to watch because she does supermarket hauls and challenges?? Wtf? I could show people my shopping and then see how many doughnuts I can eat without liking my lips....would that make me a youtube star??

And here she goes again miming to music with the completely wrong words. I find this girl embarrassing and utterly pointless

Why do these 'influencers' make a huge deal about everything and think we need 'tips' with absolutely everything! How to help your mid with going back to school? Why?? How about not making a huge deal out of it and just tell them a week before that it's nearly time to go back. Why has everything got to be a drama! We don't need another person's pointless tips especially those who r just regular parents like us but because they r on Instagram they think they r automatically mummy experts! God its so annoying why do they think we r useless parents who knock sod all and rely on their 'tips' 😒

Reactions: 2
She’s painfully boring! I can’t even be arsed to look at her Instagram anymore, let alone her shite YouTube videos
I couldn’t be arsed with her anymore . She’s boring , fake voice . Manic eyes and bizarre grin. The whole “ mummy’s just doing this seeetheart “ in a nasal voice and giant grin. I’ve unfollowed her , I’d much rather watch paint dry it has more personality .

• Haha
Dear lord so now she thinks she's a puppy trainer! She's just uploaded a video about the best ways to stop your new puppy from biting! Wtf 🤣 parenting expert and puppy trainer...brilliant 🤣 this girl is such a twirp

• Haha
Reactions: 1
New youtube video on 'how to stop breastfeeding ' duck me....she's now a trained midwife!

duck sake she’s SOOOOO dull!! She will get loads of views on that video though from the pweirdo and n0nces 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
She really is and makes me laugh that she thinks she is an expert in so many things. Her sickly positively smile face all the time gets on my tits

So she's posted that Tom has made her a coffee In bed so she feels like she definitely is going to marry him. I know it was tongue in cheek but still, that man does duck all she does everything's, yet she's getting excited because he made her one coffee?? That's normal in a relationship. She really is a mug a boring one at that. Tom honestly makes my fanny shut tight he's so weird looking

• Haha
The way she's going on about how gorgeous Tom is and that she's punching. Zara... your bloke gives us all the ick! She loves his eyes?? They're like slits in his head! She really is a wet flannel

• Haha
Reactions: 5
'Decorate for Xmas with us' no thanks zara, could you be any more boring and pointless?

What a heap of shite her channel is. Still amazes me that she has 100k subscribers, (I still think she definitely bought majority of these) her views in comparison are piss poor 😂

Reactions: 3
What a heap of shite her channel is. Still amazes me that she has 100k subscribers, (I still think she definitely bought majority of these) her views in comparison are piss poor 😂
She puts the most pointless tit on who is actually following her

How the hell has she been gifted a holiday? Surely her following isn't substantial enough for companies to benefit from by gifting her a holiday in exchange for a review