Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what percentage of people in private schools are there with scholarships? I am interested because when I was at school I never heard of this and have not heard this from anyone I know
It's surely not something kids talk about themselves? And also, if someone is on scholarship, maybe they don't know their peers to know that they're effectively paying less? Kids can be very cruel, especially regarding someone's parents' financial situation

At Pock a lot of boarders, in fact nearly all boarders were the children of army parents. They paid a tiny portion of the fees as Pocklington is quite a strong army background school (every Thursday afternoon we did CCF - either army or RAF) up to fifth form. The scholarships for children who excelled in the entrance exams were only about 10%.

Ps I'm still not Zanna 🤣 I'm currently painting the inside of my own kitchen cupboard - I'm not sure she'd even own a brush.
She's also a compulsive liar
(JK!)

Reactions: 2
It's surely not something kids talk about themselves? And also, if someone is on scholarship, maybe they don't know their peers to know that they're effectively paying less? Kids can be very cruel, especially regarding someone's parents' financial situation

(JK!)

There's only 10 available a year. The max discount is 10%. I only know because I want to send our little boy but my husband doesn't so I was trying to find a way to convince him 🤣

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find it a bit strange that her parents have only just sent them their Xmas presents?

Reactions: 8
I am guessing Ant possibly had a nice bit of capital in the flat in London. I am not sure how long he had it but say he got it at 26 and he is now 36? 10 years of repayments? Then savings on top of that and help/ early inheritance from family and he is pretty close.
You could also be on a scholarship at Pock if you had excelled in your entrance stage exam and there were also scholarships discounting sixth form if you came top in GCSEs. A handful in my year were on these including me and I wasn’t a boarder. But not the below average intelligence farmer children like Zambia lolz

• Haha
Reactions: 2

(JK!)
I would think if it was an option the school would push it to all pupils? But I really have no clue about it!!

Reactions: 1
Anyone think Zambia looks like she’s been crying in her recent stories? The house is pushing her to breaking point 😂 Her skin looks very patchy too.

Reactions: 5
In the houseplant video... hasn't she just paid Jojo to put all those plants on shelves? Is she going to have to pay her again to put them back? Or... revelation... has she realised she could have put them on the shelves herself this whole time 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All of JoJo’s designs look the same. They look plastic and unhomely and very dark and dreary like a corporate city centre hotel. In fact come to think of it they look like they could be television sets they have zero personality. Each to their own.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it a bit strange that her parents have only just sent them their Xmas presents?
I know right! I live in Australia and my Mum got mine here a week early x

All of JoJo’s designs look the same
Yesss! Almost everything on her instagram is in that olive green colour! The stair runner and shelving looks the same as Zanna's! X

Attachments

To be fair I came down on Thursday morning to 4 Christmas cards on the mat 🤣 Royal Mail have had a nightmare with staff off ill and isolating so guess it’s not beyond the realms that their Christmas package took this long. I also wouldn’t put it past her to have just made it up for content...probably wrapped them herself 🤣

• Haha
Re schools - I had a couple I went to that I hated but others loved and everyone has different experiences so I guess it’s only reasonable to have different views :)

That is indeed quite suspicious about the presents, I posted mine just before Christmas as soon as we found out we can’t travel and they fit there pretty swiftly ..

Re schools - I had a couple I went to that I hated but others loved and everyone has different experiences so I guess it’s only reasonable to have different views :)

That is indeed quite suspicious about the presents, I posted mine just before Christmas as soon as we found out we can’t travel and they fit there pretty swiftly ..
She was supposed to be going home until right up to the last minute. Didn’t tier 4 come in on 23rd? So maybe they were sent late

I went to school with her too. I'm not sure id agree with your school opinion of her. She was very quiet at school. She had a few close friends but wasn't really in a crowd. I don't think she was stuck up? I could name a lot more stuck up people at Pock 🤣 I think she's just got worse as she's become 'instafamous'.
I knew Zanna at school, we had a friend group across the private school and state school. I always found her to be really lovely, she wasn't quiet though. Well certainly not during year 11,12,13? one thing that annoyed me was her article about how she was bullied. She was part of the popular groups across 2 schools I don't remember her being bullied?

Reactions: 7
Did Ant change his shoes on their walk or is someone else with them? Unless she used an old photo for the hiking shoes - in one photo there's someone else wearing hiking boots and then he's in these trainers in another?

Why would he change into white trainers? It's so muddy!

Reactions: 6
Not really, I sent cards to my family on 11th December. They arrived 6th January. Mail is tit at the moment. She’s still a twit though!

• Haha
At Pock a lot of boarders, in fact nearly all boarders were the children of army parents. They paid a tiny portion of the fees as Pocklington is quite a strong army background school (every Thursday afternoon we did CCF - either army or RAF) up to fifth form. The scholarships for children who excelled in the entrance exams were only about 10%.

Ps I'm still not Zanna 🤣 I'm currently painting the inside of my own kitchen cupboard - I'm not sure she'd even own a brush.
I completely forgot about forces children! Lots of them go to private boarding school because it provides stability when their parents are moving from post to post, often overseas. Otherwise they’d be moving from school to school all the time. The fees are paid for them by the ministry of defence I think.

I knew Zanna at school, we had a friend group across the private school and state school. I always found her to be really lovely, she wasn't quiet though. Well certainly not during year 11,12,13? one thing that annoyed me was her article about how she was bullied. She was part of the popular groups across 2 schools I don't remember her being bullied?
She was bullied at university I think, not school. I know she said she had ‘friendship issues‘, but I suppose that’s still a form of bullying.

Nice to see she’s walking in her local area... not!!! They’ve driven 30 mins south to go for a walk. She’s got loads of places to walk near her home!!! Stay at home!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Are you still friends with her?

I completely forgot about forces children! Lots of them go to private boarding school because it provides stability when their parents are moving from post to post, often overseas. Otherwise they’d be moving from school to school all the time. The fees are paid for them by the ministry of defence I think.

She was bullied at university I think, not school. I know she said she had ‘friendship issues‘, but I suppose that’s still a form of bullying.
says on the article school and university x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.