Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how she doesnt take her symprove probiotic every morning any more, I havent seen her take it at alll since lockdown 1 started or even before then, guess the partnership is over

Reactions: 8
More BIG things waiting for us, she's telling us whilst sitting her in her car again about to drive off somewhere .. we just can't wait to hear what it is this time, can we!!??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
More BIG things waiting for us, she's telling us whilst sitting her in her car again about to drive off somewhere .. we just can't wait to hear what it is this time, can we!!??
Its a way to keep ppl guessing snd engaged, you will come back to find out why lol, shes usinf all the tactics in the book

Reactions: 1
Errrrrgh she is actually so annoying. ‘The face at the end 🤣’.... no Zambia you are not funny at all. It does not warrant a 🤣 face. Making ‘goofy’ faces is not a personality and it doesn’t make you wacky. Nor does dancing around in your gym. In fact I bet you filmed that a few times until you got a ‘funny’ take and yet here we all are NOT laughing. I can’t understand how she is making a career out of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Some brands are clueless. Gifted shampoo to someone with terrible hair condition.
I imagine Zambias hair is in such poor condition due to a combo of:
- poor eating habits
- over exercise and lack of sleep
- bleaching but claiming its natural
- lack of freebie shampoos and conditioner so uses water until someone throws her some gifted hair products

Reactions: 6
Notice how she doesnt take her symprove probiotic every morning any more, I havent seen her take it at alll since lockdown 1 started or even before then, guess the partnership is over
Haven’t seen her promote fabletics and all their wonderful gifted stuff either. Can’t help thinking they pulled her as a brand ambassador after she put up a story asking for decent gym wear recommendations (leggings for running) the day after promoting their ‘decent gym wear’!!!!

Reactions: 6
Can someone please tell her being tall and pulling stupid faces aren't substitutes for having an actual personality

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.