Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did attend it and hated it. It was a provincial and average school with average quality teachers and below average intelligence students. The vast majority of students were privileged farmers' children from the local area. Ask me anything to confirm I went there. Zanna was in the year above me. Are you done accusing me of lying now?
I've just never heard someone hate a school that they left 10 years ago so much. We obviously had very different times there. Luckily my friends were just above average intelligence so I was okay 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I've just never heard someone hate a school that they left 10 years ago so much. We obviously had very different times there. Luckily my friends were just above average intelligence so I was okay 🤣
I responded to a comment somebody made about it being "posh". It wasn't posh and I described the generality of the teaching quality and student population. You took issue with that. Yes I left ten years ago and rarely think about school anymore, but I did not like it. Sorry if I have offended you or given an unpopular opinion.

Reactions: 3
I responded to a comment somebody made about it being "posh". It wasn't posh and I described the generality of the teaching quality and student population. You took issue with that. Yes I left ten years ago and rarely think about school anymore, but I did not like it. Sorry if I have offended you or given an unpopular opinion.
Happy to agree to disagree. Prefer to laugh at people paying someone to put things on a shelf in a house they don't even own than argue over whether or not I deem my former school 'posh' 🤣

The problem with Zanna is that whenever something doesn't work out for her, she gets creative with the narrative and tells us it's something she never wanted to do anyway or looks down on it. This happened with the modelling career she dreamt up when it didn't work out - she realised she wanted to change the world as an influencer instead LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What I want to know is why she always tries to act like Davina McCall in her Insta stories with the strange mouth expressions and jolty head and hand movements. If you watch clips of Davina it's uncanny. Maybe Zambia wants to get into TV next? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not sure about mean but she was very stuck up and pretty ditsy. She was not smart. Her brother is decent from what I know.

What I don’t get is how they afforded the house? 🐜 works at Deutsche right? But still a 1.7 mil house they must be mortgaged up to their eye balls unless the whole thing was gifted. I’d love to know what Zambia makes in a good year.

I have bumped into Zambia on a few occasions in central London. The tan is so unnatural and her skin is dreadful.

Where exactly do they live in Surrey? They are very coy about the location aren’t they just tagging generic Surrey locations. Wonder if it’s a dump like Woking 😂

What’s the deal with the bowel too? That is not a normal thing to happen in your 20s. I’m guessing it was diet pills or something dodgy she was taking.
I am guessing Ant possibly had a nice bit of capital in the flat in London. I am not sure how long he had it but say he got it at 26 and he is now 36? 10 years of repayments? Then savings on top of that and help/ early inheritance from family and he is pretty close.

Are you sure you went? You seem to have a very low opinion of the place? It's an odd thing to say that the entire school had 'below average intelligence' and 'rich, not smart parents' 🤨 I mean how were they all wealthy enough to pay £15k a year fees when they were so thick? 🤣

Maybe stick to your issues with Zanna and stop projecting them onto a school you apparently attended.
Zambia is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Zambia is that you?
Haha no - luckily I can dress my own shelves 🤣 Quite happy to get back to the topic at hand. Just think there's enough to say about her without having to bring the entire school down too 🤣

Isn't any private school posh? Lol
Some are posher than others. Obviously the likes of Eton, Harrow, Wellington, Westminster etc are the poshest where the elite send their kids. Then you have other smaller more middle private schools all over the place. I think people make the assumption that all private schools are posh when it’s not true, lots of kids in them are on scholarships or part scholarship.

Reactions: 4
I’m quite amused that she feels -2 is so cold she may freeze to death. Yes it’s cold but I’d say it’s milder there than some places in the UK. Surely as a proud Yorkshire lass she’s had to endure colder winters than the current Surrey climate???
Cue gifted base layers from an expensive outdoor company any day now!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some are posher than others. Obviously the likes of Eton, Harrow, Wellington, Westminster etc are the poshest where the elite send their kids. Then you have other smaller more middle private schools all over the place. I think people make the assumption that all private schools are posh when it’s not true, lots of kids in them are on scholarships or part scholarship.
Do you know what percentage of people in private schools are there with scholarships? I am interested because when I was at school I never heard of this and have not heard this from anyone I know

Reactions: 1
Do you know what percentage of people in private schools are there with scholarships? I am interested because when I was at school I never heard of this and have not heard this from anyone I know
Don’t know the percentage, but most public schools offer scholarships. They are usually for those who have a talent, so very clever or good at music or sport or drama. Lots of sports people went to public school on a scholarship, Tom Daly for example.

At Pock a lot of boarders, in fact nearly all boarders were the children of army parents. They paid a tiny portion of the fees as Pocklington is quite a strong army background school (every Thursday afternoon we did CCF - either army or RAF) up to fifth form. The scholarships for children who excelled in the entrance exams were only about 10%.

Ps I'm still not Zanna 🤣 I'm currently painting the inside of my own kitchen cupboard - I'm not sure she'd even own a brush.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At Pock a lot of boarders, in fact nearly all boarders were the children of army parents. They paid a tiny portion of the fees as Pocklington is quite a strong army background school (every Thursday afternoon we did CCF - either army or RAF) up to fifth form. The scholarships for children who excelled in the entrance exams were only about 10%.

Ps I'm still not Zanna 🤣 I'm currently painting the inside of my own kitchen cupboard - I'm not sure she'd even own a brush.
You forgot about her posh goat hair brushes she got . But I don't she knows how to paint ;)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.