Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This pandemic is really showing us how these influencers are not creative nor do they bring anything new to the table besides brag about their wealth

Without going to coffee shops and gyms, and returning orders to stores, they are boring and have no creative skills

I couldn't agree more. I think because I was 'trapped' at work from 9-7 I thought that was a nicer way to live. Swanning about town on a weekday and going to a mid-morning fitness class looked like fun. Now I see influencers like zanna were just filling time to look (and feel) busy because WFH is boring as hell and can be very lonely.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Isn't any private school posh? Lol
Literally yes.

But if you don’t get stuff... how will you know what the cat likes?! 🧐 it’s not like it can tell you! I have a cat... i definitely bought things before she arrived in my home... and things she didn’t like I passed onto family and friends with cats too. It’s pretty normal to buy a bed, toys and a scratch post...etc.

Yea hypoallergenic cats exit... like Devon Rex. Who knows what she’ll get though!
I always thought that it was allergens from the skin of cats that caused a reaction, rather than their fur, meaning that there were no hypoallergenic cats! Not sure though!

Reactions: 5
I hate how all these influencers like zanna are always looking for loopholes in the Covid rules. It’s as much about the spirit of the rules and situation than the wording of the rules themselves.

Reactions: 6
Literally yes.

I always thought that it was allergens from the skin of cats that caused a reaction, rather than their fur, meaning that there were no hypoallergenic cats! Not sure though!
Yeah allergy to cats is their skin and saliva actually!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has anyone else noticed how it didnt take long for her Morning Coffee Thoughts to go from "Im 14 and this is deep" type quotes, to another way of plugging ads or staywildswim?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Zambia, pls stop doing that fake laugh at the end of every sentence, its not cute

Also, a beach bag when noone is going anywhere? Do they not know we are in a lockdown?

Its pretty obvious at this stage that Zambia is just a face for the brand does nothing behind the scenes, she doesnt run a like she says

Someone said yesterday that Zanna's fake tan does not look great in person, is she trolling us today? 😅 (Bottom "thought")
View attachment 383020
It doesn't look great online let alone in person!

What's the bet "Such a badass woman who stands in her power" means she's been yelling at and talking down to the poor contractors like they're beneath her :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
It doesn't look great online let alone in person!

What's the bet "Such a badass woman who stands in her power" means she's been yelling at and talking down to the poor contractors like they're beneath her :rolleyes:
She looks like a deranged oompa loompa- Zanna if you cover yourself in fake tan you don’t also then need a tanning filter

• Heart
This is correct... it’s a thing that comes out their glands called Fel D1, and is sometimes in saliva too. This means it is transferred to fur when they clean and spread when they shed. Hypoallergenic cats produce less Fel D1 than other cats so people are less likely to be allergic.

I wonder what the “game changer” SWS product is going to be ?? Some slip flops? Goggles?? Basically any item that is absolutely useless to -1 degrees British weather and in the middle of a global pandemic. witch just release some ugg boots

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if the Gifted Nest will ever make an appearance on the shelf dresser's insta...

I wonder what the “game changer” SWS product is going to be ?? Some slip flops? Goggles?? Basically any item that is absolutely useless to -1 degrees British weather and in the middle of a global pandemic. witch just release some ugg boots
Exactly!! Where are the hoodies, or some base layers? A warm hat? Where is their foresight??

• Haha
What about those knickers that she posted a preview of a few weeks back? I guess it might be a line of underwear, different styles?

Reactions: 1
What about those knickers that she posted a preview of a few weeks back? I guess it might be a line of underwear, different styles?
Oh yeah forgot about that. Is anyone really wearing nice underwear at the moment? I know I’d rather spend lockdown in Bridget Jones pants 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh yeah forgot about that. Is anyone really wearing nice underwear at the moment? I know I’d rather spend lockdown in Bridget Jones pants 😂
Yeah, not really. I just wear soft cotton undies, gotta be comfortable. I also cycle a lot, to get my shopping and for my daily exercise and lace ones or thongs are not made for cycling

Reactions: 2
Yes, I think she is referring to the knickers.

Probably in the style of the bikini bottoms they do, but different fabric.

Beach bag is funny, can you think of a more unsuitable product to offer at the moment - it is Winter and we're not allowed to go anywhere...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.