Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely forgot about forces children! Lots of them go to private boarding school because it provides stability when their parents are moving from post to post, often overseas. Otherwise they’d be moving from school to school all the time. The fees are paid for them by the ministry of defence I think.

She was bullied at university I think, not school. I know she said she had ‘friendship issues‘, but I suppose that’s still a form of bullying.
My parents had to pay for mine, they got a 10% forces discount.

Did Ant change his shoes on their walk or is someone else with them? Unless she used an old photo for the hiking shoes - in one photo there's someone else wearing hiking boots and then he's in these trainers in another?

Why would he change into white trainers? It's so muddy!
Post walk shoes. He was probably just making sure not to get the car dirty since he is also a bit ocd about cleanliness.

Reactions: 6
Nice to see she’s walking in her local area... not!!! They’ve driven 30 mins south to go for a walk. She’s got loads of places to walk near her home!!! Stay at home!!!!
And nice to see her making use of her favourite Xmas present - an OS map of her local area.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not really, I sent cards to my family on 11th December. They arrived 6th January. Mail is tit at the moment. She’s still a twit though!
This is why I was confused on how they included a cat present if she only decided on getting one this week.

This is why I was confused on how they included a cat present if she only decided on getting one this week.
I ordered ASOS yesterday and it came today, posted ebay the other day the person has received it, royal mail, dpd, hermes etc are all running pretty much normal :D

It’s funny I don’t think Zambia ever posts about friends from school or university - isn’t that weird? Not to have any links from school university in adulthood? Confirms she is an absolutely pain in the rear to be around.

It’s funny I don’t think Zambia ever posts about friends from school or university - isn’t that weird? Not to have any links from school university in adulthood? Confirms she is an absolutely pain in the rear to be around.
There were girls from Pock at her bbq when she moved into the Surrey nest. I just think she only tags people on Instagram that she deems worthy, and clearly anyone without a following isn't.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don’t speak to anyone from school or university really.
Other than my boyfriend and his old housemate who is a best friend of both of us.
I do t think it’s odd- they just weren’t my kind of people. I can confirm I now have lots of friends. 🤣🤣🤪

Reactions: 9
I ordered ASOS yesterday and it came today, posted ebay the other day the person has received it, royal mail, dpd, hermes etc are all running pretty much normal :D
I think it depends on the area. My brother only got his Christmas card yesterday and it was sent on the 18th

Reactions: 2
I would think if it was an option the school would push it to all pupils? But I really have no clue about it!!
I am not originally from UK so no idea!

There's only 10 available a year. The max discount is 10%. I only know because I want to send our little boy but my husband doesn't so I was trying to find a way to convince him 🤣
I didn't realise it was so little! If you're not well off, 10% is not gonna help much. Thanks for the info! 💗

I am not originally from UK so no idea!

I didn't realise it was so little! If you're not well off, 10% is not gonna help much. Thanks for the info! 💗
I work at a private school. We do 10% scholarships for pupils who perform best in the exam, but also offer a number of bursaries for pupils who do well but normally wouldn’t be able to afford a place. Some of the bursaries are 100%. Depends what private school you apply to, but most provide bursaries nowadays as they need to do this for their charitable status.

• Heart
Back on the cat subject - she's just shared that they got a bed and a scratching post. Didn't she say hopefully they get the cat but wasn't confirmed yet? Seems a bit preemptive. But it's also coming along like her 'we're just looking at houses' and two days later 'we've had our offer accepted'. Dodgy influencer timeline...

Or is this where they don't get the cat they 'wanted to adopt' so she has a big cry about how life is so hard on her and they'll have to buy a hypoallergenic kitten instead? (Do hypoallergenic cats exist? I really don't know).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This pandemic is really showing us how these influencers are not creative nor do they bring anything new to the table besides brag about their wealth

Without going to coffee shops and gyms, and returning orders to stores, they are boring and have no creative skills

Reactions: 11
If Zanna knew the first thing about owning a cat is that buying loads of stuff is pointless.
When I adopted my cat from Cats Protection the lady that visited to assess our house told us to not bother buying lots of stuff, just have a blanket, litter tray, a few toys and feeding bowls. My cat hates cat beds, she much prefers a blanket. And she has never used the scratching post I bought her. Instead I’ve had to get an off cut of carpet because she loves scratching carpet.

• Heart
If Zanna knew the first thing about owning a cat is that buying loads of stuff is pointless.
When I adopted my cat from Cats Protection the lady that visited to assess our house told us to not bother buying lots of stuff, just have a blanket, litter tray, a few toys and feeding bowls. My cat hates cat beds, she much prefers a blanket. And she has never used the scratching post I bought her. Instead I’ve had to get an off cut of carpet because she loves scratching carpet.
agreed! I bought a cat bed only to give it away. Ours sleeps on our bed all the time or in the day she just sleeps on a chair / sofa / blanket as you said. Or a cardboard box 😂.

(Do hypoallergenic cats exist? I really don't know).
My friend got one but before he committed he went to spend time with it to check it wouldn’t trigger his allergies :)

But if you don’t get stuff... how will you know what the cat likes?! 🧐 it’s not like it can tell you! I have a cat... i definitely bought things before she arrived in my home... and things she didn’t like I passed onto family and friends with cats too. It’s pretty normal to buy a bed, toys and a scratch post...etc.

Yea hypoallergenic cats exit... like Devon Rex. Who knows what she’ll get though!

Reactions: 5
She's getting the cat from someone else? If that person can no longer have the cat, why wouldn't they just give Zanna everything with the animal - bed if they have one, favourite toys so that there was some familiarity within a new environment?

Also she said an adult cat? I wonder how old. Our adult cat is more OAP than teen but she hasn't played with specific cat toys in YEARS! She loves a bit of screwed up paper though 🤣 but all she does is eat and sleep (on our bed, under the covers no less!) She's also partial to a bit of pigeon given half a chance. Wonder what Zanna will do when the cat starts stalking the birds - especially as she was pretty furious with the squirrel!

She's getting the cat from someone else? If that person can no longer have the cat, why wouldn't they just give Zanna everything with the animal - bed if they have one, favourite toys so that there was some familiarity within a new environment?

Also she said an adult cat? I wonder how old. Our adult cat is more OAP than teen but she hasn't played with specific cat toys in YEARS! She loves a bit of screwed up paper though 🤣 but all she does is eat and sleep (on our bed, under the covers no less!) She's also partial to a bit of pigeon given half a chance. Wonder what Zanna will do when the cat starts stalking the birds - especially as she was pretty furious with the squirrel!
I didn't understand why she got so upset over the squirrel? I had one coming into my "yarden" (it's to small to call it a garden) and digging in my plant boxes and I don't shoo it, I just watch it quietly and try to take pictures 😍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.