Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was utterly insufferable even at the age of 10. She told everybody back then how she was being scouted to be a model, a pipe dream that continued until her 20s and went nowhere because she’s so lanky and gangly looking. You don’t hear about her brother because he distanced himself from her and all of the fakery and interestingly from Ant, in particular I understand that he believes Ant is hanging onto Zambia for the “fame” LOL. So this will probably end within a year or two.

It’s also super LOLzy that she goes on and on about being from “Yorkshire” which sounds so much more glamorous and country than the crappy suburb of Hull it actually is.
someone once said that’s she was really mean at school, is that true?

Reactions: 1
I never really thought about Ant being in it for her ‘fame’. I always though she was with him for the money. That would explain why he puts up with immature narcissistic behaviour. The fact that they both consider her a celebrity makes me cry laughing!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes I’m guessing he makes much more. That’s why I though zanna was sponging off him. Rather than him being in it for her celeb status!!! It seems they are a pair of parasites!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is so laughable I can’t even cope! 😂😂😂 what a moron.

Also AS IF she won’t bring up her bowel again, it’s her favourite bloody topic!
if it’s so trauma inducing why bring it up
once a month (min)? for me i talk about things that have traumatised
me in therapy and nowhere else and it’ll stay that way until i know i’m able to have a discussion without retraumatising myself
this woman needs to start looking after herself properly, that isn’t 16 work outs a week, “plant focused” food or even morning coffee thoughts or gratitude journals
can’t roll with that other tit until you’ve fixed the problems at the core

Reactions: 12
Yes I’m guessing he makes much more. That’s why I though zanna was sponging off him. Rather than him being in it for her celeb status!!! It seems they are a pair of parasites!!
Not to be a nerd (but I am) but if they both getting something out of it, it's a symbiotic relationship rather than parasitic (if we speaking in biology terms 😂)
[Sorry I am in a weird mood today, and couldn't help the nerdy comment] 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not to be a nerd (but I am) but if they both getting something out of it, it's a symbiotic relationship rather than parasitic (if we speaking in biology terms 😂)
[Sorry I am in a weird mood today, and couldn't help the nerdy comment] 😅
I stand corrected!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
someone once said that’s she was really mean at school, is that true?
I’m not sure about mean but she was very stuck up and pretty ditsy. She was not smart. Her brother is decent from what I know.

What I don’t get is how they afforded the house? 🐜 works at Deutsche right? But still a 1.7 mil house they must be mortgaged up to their eye balls unless the whole thing was gifted. I’d love to know what Zambia makes in a good year.

I have bumped into Zambia on a few occasions in central London. The tan is so unnatural and her skin is dreadful.

Where exactly do they live in Surrey? They are very coy about the location aren’t they just tagging generic Surrey locations. Wonder if it’s a dump like Woking 😂

What’s the deal with the bowel too? That is not a normal thing to happen in your 20s. I’m guessing it was diet pills or something dodgy she was taking.

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure about mean but she was very stuck up and pretty ditsy. She was not smart. Her brother is decent from what I know.

What I don’t get is how they afforded the house? 🐜 works at Deutsche right? But still a 1.7 mil house they must be mortgaged up to their eye balls unless the whole thing was gifted. I’d love to know what Zambia makes in a good year.

I have bumped into Zambia on a few occasions in central London. The tan is so unnatural and her skin is dreadful.

Where exactly do they live in Surrey? They are very coy about the location aren’t they just tagging generic Surrey locations. Wonder if it’s a dump like Woking 😂

What’s the deal with the bowel too? That is not a normal thing to happen in your 20s. I’m guessing it was diet pills or something dodgy she was taking.
They live in between cobham and oxshott. Still waiting to see her locally myself 👀

Reactions: 5
I can’t bleeping stand that stupid Steph friend she hangs out with too.

Also anyone thinks she lies about the number of books she reads? She definitely never got through three books on holiday with all the instagramming and blogging she does.

Long time lurker on Tattle first time poster - I unfollowed Zanna back in Spring when she went on a hike, she posted how amazing and what a hike it was - so I asked where she went because I lived in Surrey at the time and she just replied "No x" and I thought nah, piss off 😂
Omg what! How rude?! Do you have a screenshot?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t bleeping stand that stupid Steph friend she hangs out with too.

Also anyone thinks she lies about the number of books she reads? She definitely never got through three books on holiday with all the instagramming and blogging she does.

Omg what! How rude?! Do you have a screenshot?!
I went to school with her too. I'm not sure id agree with your school opinion of her. She was very quiet at school. She had a few close friends but wasn't really in a crowd. I don't think she was stuck up? I could name a lot more stuck up people at Pock 🤣 I think she's just got worse as she's become 'instafamous'.

I went to school with her too. I'm not sure id agree with your school opinion of her. She was very quiet at school. She had a few close friends but wasn't really in a crowd. I don't think she was stuck up? I could name a lot more stuck up people at Pock 🤣 I think she's just got worse as she's become 'instafamous'.
Haha yes. Most were also inbred farmers!

• Haha
Long time lurker on Tattle first time poster - I unfollowed Zanna back in Spring when she went on a hike, she posted how amazing and what a hike it was - so I asked where she went because I lived in Surrey at the time and she just replied "No x" and I thought nah, piss off 😂
FFS she doesn't own Surrey

She was utterly insufferable even at the age of 10. She told everybody back then how she was being scouted to be a model, a pipe dream that continued until her 20s and went nowhere because she’s so lanky and gangly looking. You don’t hear about her brother because he distanced himself from her and all of the fakery and interestingly from Ant, in particular I understand that he believes Ant is hanging onto Zambia for the “fame” LOL. So this will probably end within a year or two.

It’s also super LOLzy that she goes on and on about being from “Yorkshire” which sounds so much more glamorous and country than the crappy suburb of Hull it actually is.
Can I just say Hull is actually nice but I agree that where she lives in the countryside is nothing special at all and certainly not as posh as North Yorkshire for example 😂 having said that pocklington school where she went is quite posh?? For one it takes boarders and they are allowed to keep their horses there! You know, horses like what every teenager has...

They live in between cobham and oxshott. Still waiting to see her locally myself 👀
I can imagine she drives absolutely everywhere and you won’t her strolling on a pavement

Can I just say Hull is actually nice but I agree that where she lives in the countryside is nothing special at all and certainly not as posh as North Yorkshire for example 😂 having said that pocklington school where she went is quite posh?? For one it takes boarders and they are allowed to keep their horses there! You know, horses like what every teenager has...

I can imagine she drives absolutely everywhere and you won’t her strolling on a pavement
It's not really that posh of a school compared to other schools in the region. It is pricey but it's not posh and most of the students just have wealthy farmer landowner parents. Most of the children there at least when I was there with Zambia were below average intelligence. Just there because of rich, not smart, parents. Also quite a lot of nouveaux rich parents too.

Haha yes, she's a complete gas guzzler and loves her air miles LOL.

It's not really that posh of a school compared to other schools in the region. It is pricey but it's not posh and most of the students just have wealthy farmer landowner parents. Most of the children there at least when I was there with Zambia were below average intelligence. Just there because of rich, not smart, parents. Also quite a lot of nouveaux rich parents too.
Are you sure you went? You seem to have a very low opinion of the place? It's an odd thing to say that the entire school had 'below average intelligence' and 'rich, not smart parents' 🤨 I mean how were they all wealthy enough to pay £15k a year fees when they were so thick? 🤣

Maybe stick to your issues with Zanna and stop projecting them onto a school you apparently attended.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Are you sure you went? You seem to have a very low opinion of the place? It's an odd thing to say that the entire school had 'below average intelligence' and 'rich, not smart parents' 🤨 I mean how were they all wealthy enough to pay £15k a year fees when they were so thick? 🤣

Maybe stick to your issues with Zanna and stop projecting them onto a school you apparently attended.
I did attend it and hated it. It was a provincial and average school with average quality teachers and below average intelligence students. The vast majority of students were privileged farmers' children from the local area. Ask me anything to confirm I went there. Zanna was in the year above me. Are you done accusing me of lying now? Why should we believe you went there... ?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.