Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In England you can currently meet in groups of 6 from multiple households. So she hasn't been overtly breaking rules but for someone with a platform she hasn't been shying away from pushing the boundaries. (Like many 'Influencers'!)

Reactions: 3
I’m aware of that as I live in wales!!😊. Rules here are max of 6 indoors but they have to be from an extended household rather than any random 6. I just wondered what the rules were in England currently
Oh sorry, I misread your message! I responded while on the walk earlier and must have had a mild sun stroke! ☺ Wherebouts in Wales are you?

Reactions: 2
She blocked me for literally saying the word ad was very subtle and that people want to know if she is bbeingpaid to say it or genuinely likes it, also got block on my finsta when I commented asking if something was sponsored, I dont post on here as I hate a lot of the needless hate about physical appearance etc. by why aren't instagrammers being held to account

Reactions: 19
We need to take screen shots as evidence and forward it on to the companies insta page to make them aware. If enough of us do it things may change

Reactions: 1
She blocked me for literally saying the word ad was very subtle and that people want to know if she is bbeingpaid to say it or genuinely likes it, also got block on my finsta when I commented asking if something was sponsored, I dont post on here as I hate a lot of the needless hate about physical appearance etc. by why aren't instagrammers being held to account
Welcome to the club, most of us here have been blocked for asking a simple question or liking a comment that was slightly against her!

Reactions: 6
We need to take screen shots as evidence and forward it on to the companies insta page to make them aware. If enough of us do it things may change
They don't care. They want clicks and eyes on their site and sales. I know it seems unfair, because it is, but companies are not going to save us from influencers.

Please report to the ASA! There's another thread on here about someone else and several of us have reported another person one of us is a lawyer and the ASA are seriously looking into this other person. There's a form online to report.

Please report to the ASA! There's another thread on here about someone else and several of us have reported another person one of us is a lawyer and the ASA are seriously looking into this other person. There's a form online to report.
I did report her to the ASA for the same thing. Had an email saying if I had a case they’d be back in touch after reviewing my complaint. Never heard from the again. She’s written as in white in a cream back ground. You could hardly see it. !! She get away with it all the time!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
People who bang on about growing as a person and hence losing friendships. I think Zanna’s twatty behaviour is probably the more likely culprit

Reactions: 10
People who bang on about growing as a person and hence losing friendships. I think Zanna’s twatty behaviour is probably the more likely culprit
She’s not growing as a person though. She said in one of her morning thoughts the other day about setting boundaries on social media. I read this as blocking anyone who says anything she doesn’t like. That’s not growing. That’s not learning. That’s burying your head in the sand and wondering where it all went wrong when it finally goes tits up. Growth is about taking life’s blows, learning, adjusting and going forth armed with all the knowledge you can glean. She just causes self induced stress by ignoring the obvious. I once worked alongside a very globally well respected Professor who once told me “stress is created by ones own inactivity and dealing with what is in front of them”. How right he is. Just ignoring issues and hoping they will go away never works. This will all come back to bite her in the arse because all she’s doing is creating enemies who will rejoice in watching her fall off her pedestal. I say take the witch down. Nobody likes a boastful person and all she does is self-promote, brag about what she’s got, her kitchen is better than yours you know. Her garden in amazing, her car will be better than yours blah blah bleeping blah. She’s such a braggart!! Makes me wanna vom 🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In her Cornwall vlog Tally looked like she hated Zanna. and who can blame her haha.

Tally's posts have been calling out the type of person Zanna has become, plus in Z's emotive posted Tally's comment was only vaguely, diplomatically, supportive. She's probably grown tired of her tit, too, but doesn't want to lose that personal (read: social) and professional connection.

Reactions: 7
In her Cornwall vlog Tally looked like she hated Zanna. and who can blame her haha.

Tally's posts have been calling out the type of person Zanna has become, plus in Z's emotive posted Tally's comment was only vaguely, diplomatically, supportive. She's probably grown tired of her tit, too, but doesn't want to lose that personal (read: social) and professional connection.
I have never understood how Tally and Vic are friends with Zanna. They are worlds apart!! 2 down to earth and humble the other narcissistic and just tone deaf to everything around her!!!!

Reactions: 5
Excellent social distancing in that latest post :ROFLMAO: People know they can have the virus and spread it without having ANY symptoms don't they?

• Angry
Excellent social distancing in that latest post :ROFLMAO: People know they can have the virus and spread it without having ANY symptoms don't they?
In her stories she also says she's doing a podcast with the guy from The Doctor's Kitchen and appears to be in his house, judging by the fact that his dog is in one of the stories. Dude is a doctor who works in an Emergency Room. Like... I wouldn't have him near me in a closed space in months. Not for a million dollars. He might not have symptoms, but he could be a carrier.

She's an idiot and I wish she stopped showing her idiocy and making people think it's ok to do the tit she does when the UK's cases are spiking.

Reactions: 9
Is she referring to the post about friendship earlier today? Is this a low key way of trying get more likes/engagement?
Screenshot_20200923-200645.png

Screenshot_20200923-200654.png

Screenshot_20200923-200701.png

I also *love* how she uses that deeper post to sell her crappy swimwear. There's no stopping with her is there? Swipe up now!
Screenshot_20200923-201533.png

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but seeing Tally in that costume (she now has a very similar shape to me) does not make me think wow that looks great, I’ll speak 150 of my hard earned pounds on it. It looks bleeping awful, I don’t know where to start....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The low cut, unsupported halter neck shape just would not work with big boobs. Mine would be outta control. And the fact that it’s white over the boobs means it’s pretty see through with no lining.. I invested in a new bikini this year for £52 to replace the exact same one I’d had for 7 years - it fits my body shape perfectly and I’ve no doubt it’ll last another 7. I’d rather be sustainable that way rather than spunking cash into Zanna’s pocket!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.