Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, there are people who think covid-19 is a hoax (not me, to be clear!), maybe she's one of them but can't really say openly because, well imagine the backlash - so she's just going about her life as normal, ignoring all the rules, because like small number of people, she just doesn't believe covid is real. But she is playing along and selling masks because 💰🤑
From what I’ve seen on social media a lot of these ‘Covid Deniers’ have narcissistic tendencies, so it wouldn’t surprise me if she was one. Though saying that she was one of the first influencers to use the ‘Stay at Home’ hashtag, bit hypocritical when she never actually did stay at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From what I’ve seen on social media a lot of these ‘Covid Deniers’ have narcissistic tendencies, so it wouldn’t surprise me if she was one. Though saying that she was one of the first influencers to use the ‘Stay at Home’ hashtag, bit hypocritical when she never actually did stay at home.
That was a bandwagon she just had to jump on. Didn’t mean anything to her as it’s all for clout. It’s classic Zanna

Reactions: 6
The free gins is especially weird. She doesn't ever really talk about them - like cocktails she uses them for, preferred mixers or anything. Literally just a few pics of her "gin fridge"

I say this because I love gin and I love trying new ones so genuinely enjoy when people review and talk about new or different ones I haven't heard of.
If she made and drunk cocktails she would have to consume CALORIES. She wouldn't say out loud but I think most of us here believe she's very careful with how much she eats/drinks.

Also I don't think she'd have enough knowledge to do a good review. Everything is superficial with her.

Reactions: 3
Her content is just so supremely dull nowadays. Free gin, free clothes, free furniture, more travel, more woe is me I’m so busy. She really needs to find a USP and quick
Agreed and her house choice seems like it would turn people off from her. It’s not really relatable for a twenty something, it looks like a family home. I like following influencers whose life seems at least a little similar to mine.

Reactions: 8
Everything is clear now.
Btw doesn't anyone else think that these alcohol-free "spirits" are pointless?
Screenshot_20200921-235040.png

Reactions: 7
Everything is clear now.
View attachment 250453
Yeah I remember when I got pregnant I bought a few non alcoholic beers and g&t’s for the summer and then when I actually tried them I was like what is the point?! I’d rather just have a Diet Coke 😂 without the buzz of the alcohol just no point.

Reactions: 10
But she also posted a story where her amazing fabletics leggings ripped at the crotch. I can imagine they were happy about that being out on the influencer-sphere
Lol sorry for nitpicking, but it was her gymshark leggings that ripped. I really doubt that she actually wears herlow quality, cheap fabletics leggings.

Yeah I remember when I got pregnant I bought a few non alcoholic beers and g&t’s for the summer and then when I actually tried them I was like what is the point?! I’d rather just have a Diet Coke 😂 without the buzz of the alcohol just no point.
Especially when those bottles of fake spirits can cost as much as an actual bottle of gin! It's just water with some flavourings in...

Everything is clear now.
So I sort of understand alcohol free wine and beer as they taste mostly like regular wine and beer and you drink them just the same. But with spirits, most people mix those so its' quite strange to use alcohol free ones. If you really enjoy the taste of gin but you're pregnant or just don't want to feel drunk maybe they're good?

Reactions: 4
So I sort of understand alcohol free wine and beer as they taste mostly like regular wine and beer and you drink them just the same. But with spirits, most people mix those so its' quite strange to use alcohol free ones. If you really enjoy the taste of gin but you're pregnant or just don't want to feel drunk maybe they're good?
Yeah I've had alcohol free gin before when I've driven somewhere and it was nice because I do really enjoy a gin and tonic but I got to drive home afterward.

As if she was going to follow any guidelines. She has just mentioned a photoshoot in the same breath.

Screenshot_20200922-114642~2.png

• Haha
Also in England what are the current covid rules re number of people in your house? Because if she was in wales right now she’s be breaking the law!!

Reactions: 2
Her Cornwall blog post is gonna be live in "a week or two" - I guess I don't know what else she's got going on but does that seems ages to do a blog post to anyone else?

Reactions: 1
Cornwall, not Wales. (two different things 🙂)
I’m aware of that as I live in wales!!😊. Rules here are max of 6 indoors but they have to be from an extended household rather than any random 6. I just wondered what the rules were in England currently

I actually hate myself because that kitchen is 😍....we’ve been looking at them but just can’t justify 60k on our tiny kitchen (which is half the size of hers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.