Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody else get slightly annoyed by her ‘advertising’ being so subtle and not immediately obvious that she’s advertising?
the latest gin one she’s posted shows the gin, the text near the gin and then a tiny ‘ad’ gif totally removed from where the eye is naturally drawn.
Surely that’s breaking some kind of rule?
It's supposed to be visible. So if it isn't, it is fudging with the rules.

That table is so ugly, Oktoberfest is totally the right reference. If I have to hear her say they're having anything else made "bespoke"... Why is she so freaking annoying now? Like, girl wouldn't be able to afford such a lifestyle with Ant. She just couldn't. So can she please stop acting like she earned this?

Reactions: 7
More brands *not* to buy gin from. Zanzan, you literally begged for it by flaunting your oversized fridge. Anyone would be buzzing to get multiple bottles of upmarket gin
Screenshot_20200920-223449.png

Reactions: 7
Does anybody else get slightly annoyed by her ‘advertising’ being so subtle and not immediately obvious that she’s advertising?
the latest gin one she’s posted shows the gin, the text near the gin and then a tiny ‘ad’ gif totally removed from where the eye is naturally drawn.
Surely that’s breaking some kind of rule?
Yes. When Vic does it she always puts up a warning/disclaimer first. Like she knows it annoys people, but has to do it on order to make money. It feels so much more honest.

Reactions: 3
Have I missed something or did Zanna not say not too long ago (maybe in a Q&A) that she hardly drinks alcohol?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her content is just so supremely dull nowadays. Free gin, free clothes, free furniture, more travel, more woe is me I’m so busy. She really needs to find a USP and quick

Reactions: 13
The free gins is especially weird. She doesn't ever really talk about them - like cocktails she uses them for, preferred mixers or anything. Literally just a few pics of her "gin fridge"

I say this because I love gin and I love trying new ones so genuinely enjoy when people review and talk about new or different ones I haven't heard of.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The free gins is especially weird. She doesn't ever really talk about them - like cocktails she uses them for, preferred mixers or anything. Literally just a few pics of her "gin fridge"

I say this because I love gin and I love trying new ones so genuinely enjoy when people review and talk about new or different ones I haven't heard of.
She used to be much more on the bandwagon of being clean and healthy etc though. But now her message is conflicting - having a gin fridge maybe doesn’t tie in well with fabletics health message?

Reactions: 4
I think she doesn't actually drink them. They make it sound like she does (cute, crazy gal) but I think its more like a display case for when they have guests. Like she probably says 'oh my god girls, you'll have to come round for a cocktail teehee', but the she doesn't join in and just nibbles on an overpriced sharing board of veg.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if her call for recommendations for yoga pants/shorts with pockets was planned knowing she was going to get some from fabletics. Then she can turn around and say "look how great fabletics is, they have exactly what I wanted and what a coincidence they were already paying me to say good things about them".
It's a little weird that she promoted them, asked for yoga pant recommendations, then a week later is promoting them again.

Reactions: 6

To be honest the gins in her fridge can bought in any supermarket, so are not even that unusual. And who even keeps gin in a fridge anyway? It’s all a massive brag to her.

Reactions: 9
But she also posted a story where her amazing fabletics leggings ripped at the crotch. I can imagine they were happy about that being out on the influencer-sphere
I wonder if her call for recommendations for yoga pants/shorts with pockets was planned knowing she was going to get some from fabletics. Then she can turn around and say "look how great fabletics is, they have exactly what I wanted and what a coincidence they were already paying me to say good things about them".
It's a little weird that she promoted them, asked for yoga pant recommendations, then a week later is promoting them again.

Reactions: 4
You know, there are people who think covid-19 is a hoax (not me, to be clear!), maybe she's one of them but can't really say openly because, well imagine the backlash - so she's just going about her life as normal, ignoring all the rules, because like small number of people, she just doesn't believe covid is real. But she is playing along and selling masks because 💰🤑

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.