Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but seeing Tally in that costume (she now has a very similar shape to me) does not make me think wow that looks great, I’ll speak 150 of my hard earned pounds on it. It looks bleeping awful, I don’t know where to start....
Also tally is just happy, loving life on the beach in that photo while Zanna is posing her arse off, does she stick that leg out in every single shot?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Also tally is just happy, loving life on the beach in that photo while Zanna is posing her arse off, does she stick that leg out in every single shot?
Yes she does. She’s 6ft2 with long legs, didn’t you know? She does it especially when Ant is there to show us he’s the same length as her leg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Think it’s quite telling that it looks like her oldest friend is only 4ish years....and saying friendships aren’t meant to last for life....I’ve got friends who I’ve known for 20+ years...I can’t imagine wanting to be her friend for more than 20 minutes

Reactions: 9
The low cut, unsupported halter neck shape just would not work with big boobs. Mine would be outta control. And the fact that it’s white over the boobs means it’s pretty see through with no lining.. I invested in a new bikini this year for £52 to replace the exact same one I’d had for 7 years - it fits my body shape perfectly and I’ve no doubt it’ll last another 7. I’d rather be sustainable that way rather than spunking cash into Zanna’s pocket!
Yeah, the lack of support in the chest area is the main culprit I think! Freya bikinis are great for those with larger chests. They will last a few years so that way also sustainable.

As we said here before, she designed all this stuff for herself and for a range of bodies.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry to say as I know it goes against everything she is standing up for but Tally does look rough these days, not down to weight gain, she just looks tired & drained.

still think her and box should ditch her and I hope they do soon

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry to say as I know it goes against everything she is standing up for but Tally does look rough these days, not down to weight gain, she just looks tired & drained.

still think her and box should ditch her and I hope they do soon
I think Tally is fed up with the whole influencer thing, she did have a Youtube channel but hasn’t uploaded anything to it for ages. I also think she struggled with lockdown, she hinted at it a while back. Unlike Zanna she and Vic still work in proper jobs, Tally does spin classes and Vic still trains clients. I’d imagine they will have both taken a hit financially over the last few months with being unable to properly work.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, the lack of support in the chest area is the main culprit I think! Freya bikinis are great for those with larger chests. They will last a few years so that way also sustainable.

As we said here before, she designed all this stuff for herself and for a range of bodies.
Yes my new bikini is Freya!

I think Tally is fed up with the whole influencer thing, she did have a Youtube channel but hasn’t uploaded anything to it for ages. I also think she struggled with lockdown, she hinted at it a while back. Unlike Zanna she and Vic still work in proper jobs, Tally does spin classes and Vic still trains clients. I’d imagine they will have both taken a hit financially over the last few months with being unable to properly work.
Must be even harder for them then when she’s flashing her wealth so unnecessarily during the pandemic 🙄😓

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't think I'd be calling Zanna a good friend if she put a picture up where she looks good and Tally doesn't really look great. Nothing to do with weight or anything but Tally is clearly looking into the sun so can't really smile properly and it looks like a grimace compared to Zanna looking very smiley.

If she were a good friend she'd have offered Tally a swimsuit style suited to her body shape - I'm a pear shape like her and I reckon the one Zanna is wearing would look good on her. Maybe Tally chose that one, but if you were out shopping with a pal, wouldn't you gently tried to steer them from something they like but doesn't flatter them?

I don't think I'd be calling Zanna a good friend if she put a picture up where she looks good and Tally doesn't really look great. Nothing to do with weight or anything but Tally is clearly looking into the sun so can't really smile properly and it looks like a grimace compared to Zanna looking very smiley.
I was wondering if Zanna would have asked Tally for permission first...?

"I'm really enjoying having a break from running", are you though, are you really though Zanna...?!! You were obsessed just a few weeks ago and now you've been forced to have a break (blisters) you're suddenly cool with it Zanna... 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Although she’s another one who bagged a rich banker boyfriend so they’re probably doing ok....maybe not in the league of Zanna but I don’t think they’re struggling

Reactions: 2
I mean, she must know there are plasters for blisters🤨? As an active person who hikes and runs? If you're reading Zanna: hydrocolloid blister plasters.

I mean, she must know there are plasters for blisters🤨? As an active person who hikes and runs? If you're reading Zanna: hydrocolloid blister plasters.
Also Zanna, fountain of knowlegde for all things running and queen of freebies, maybe buy some running shoes that are suitable for your running gait and not the random pair that have been sent to you for free?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think it reflects too well on us to dwell on Tally's appearance, better to concentrate on the swimswear. For example, the material clearly sags and creases (I believe this is preventable) and the 'waist' feature is too low to be universally flattering. In the Cornwall footage/pictres, I don't think Tally looks anything other than pissed off at Zanna (and the sun)!!

Reactions: 12
I don't think a living legend such as Sir David needs shout-outs from the likes of Zanny. She's patronising as heck.
d.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.