Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well let's see if Zanna can adhere to these rules now they're in tier 2....
Guarantee you, she won't admit to being in Tier 2 as that would prove that she's actually still classed as London and not the "leafy Surrey countryside" where she claims she lives!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guarantee you, she won't admit to being in Tier 2 as that would prove that she's actually still classed as London and not the "leafy Surrey countryside" where she claims she lives!

Where she lives in Surrey is also set to go into Tier 2 though, so either way, the restrictions should apply to her.

Reactions: 1
Where she lives in Surrey is also set to go into Tier 2 though, so either way, the restrictions should apply to her.
Oh, to be clear, I 100% agree she is in Tier 2. I just don't think she will publicly admit to it as it proves she's not in the countryside.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where does tier 2 leave her with the house renovations?? I thought it meant you couldn’t mix with another household within the home. Does this apply to tradesmen etc??

I'm sorry. She's getting her RADIATORS replaced?? What the actual duck, talk about wasteful. Imagine moving into such a nice house, where everything is (in my opinion) very nicely decorated and tearing almost everything out. This poor woman has more money than sense. She really is one of the least relatable influencers around

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry. She's getting her RADIATORS replaced?? What the actual duck, talk about wasteful. Imagine moving into such a nice house, where everything is (in my opinion) very nicely decorated and tearing almost everything out. This poor woman has more money than sense. She really is one of the least relatable influencers around
Also, how is it well-considered if they have only been in the house for all of 6 weeks? I (personally) think you need to see a house through all the seasons before you can start to make huge design choices like that - unless you have bought a reno project the house is pretty much un-liveable. Their house is more than liveable, it looks really modern, well kept, and tastefully decorated. I'm not saying it's their exact style, but it'd certainly do for now. I kind of get re-painting or taking wallpaper off you hate, but tearing up all the carpets seems so so wasteful! Why not wait until they actually need replacing and then get wooden floor?? What's the rush!?

Funnily enough, we actually ended up replacing/removing a couple of radiators in our new build home as they were put in really weird places and made putting furniture in very difficult. Plus our living room had 3 tiny radiators (wtf!!!) and was still absolutely freezing compared to the rest of the house in the winter! But, this was a decision we made after we had been in the house for two years.

Where does tier 2 leave her with the house renovations?? I thought it meant you couldn’t mix with another household within the home. Does this apply to tradesmen etc??
According to this Guardian article, it's still allowed ("Tradespeople can continue to go into a household for work."):

• Angry
Reactions: 7
No you’re still allowed to have tradespeople in

Basically so the government doesn’t have to pay them furlough again...

• Angry
Guarantee as you guys have said she won’t mention that she lives in Elmbridge and is effected and will carry on her life as usual 🙄

Reactions: 2
I (personally) think you need to see a house through all the seasons before you can start to make huge design choices like that
Absolutely! A builder once told me u should live in the house for at least 8 months before deciding on any renovations as you'll change your mind 100 times in the process and can actually LIVE in it to see what's best design, what's most practical etc.

Reactions: 4
I find carpets really grim, they’re full of other peoples skin and dust. I’d rip up carpets too. I strongly prefer a hardwood floor.

Her latest post....talking about shopping second hand and a sustainable home?! Is she trolling? And not even declared as an ad. All brand new furniture and ripping out perfectly decent fixtures and fittings...she’s a bell end of the highest order, makes my blood boil 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
So, at least a good recommendation here. I agree re glass nail files, they give you a smoother, better finish and can last for a few years (unless you drop it on a hard or tiled floor. Also some really cheap ones can be really bad quality, as bad as cheap paper ones).
zan2.png

Finally, a review of sort. But the question is: she got sent that cream deodorant, didn't she? So shouldn't say #gifted somewhere?
zan.png

Lastly, when was the last time she paid for a dinner? Also, what's the point of just showing it? Tell us something about, is it nicely seasoned, packed with veggies or have the used some vegan replacement that is actually super delicious and almost like the real thing? You can do so much better Zanna.
zan1.png

EDIT Came back to say she needs to stop putting her hair in plaits to make it wavy. Looks like straw. Maybe do the plaits differently? Sorry if this is mean but she just looks like peasant.
zanna.png

Reactions: 2
Okay she is definitely reading this thread!! Last few pages everyone discussing how hidden her #Ad and gifted gifs have been, today purposefully using bright colours!

Hey Zanna 👋 if you're reading this please please be more sustainable with your house move - don't preach about sustainable life swaps then replace radiators that don't need replacing, floors that don't need changing and buy everything brand new x

• Heart
Okay she is definitely reading this thread!! Last few pages everyone discussing how hidden her #Ad and gifted gifs have been, today purposefully using bright colours!

Hey Zanna 👋 if you're reading this please please be more sustainable with your house move - don't preach about sustainable life swaps then replace radiators that don't need replacing, floors that don't need changing and buy everything brand new x
Yes, but remember that...
" As always, don’t worry about being perfect. What matters is that we all take achievable actions, which collectively add up to have a greater impact."

So, put in a smart meter and electric car charger, and get all the furniture new. Then go on a few holiday abroad because you don't have to be perfect 🥰 (<- I am sure that's Zanna's fave emoji)

Reactions: 9
I wonder if they ever purchase their own food or cook their own dinners? All their food seems to be gifted?! This is not normal! I truly think she would starve without the generosity of these companies.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.