Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reels are the absolute worst thing to ever happen to social media. I cannot BEAR them. Anyone else? And yes, this one is insanely cringey.
Did you ever see Zanna's tiktoks? I think those were also insanely cringey. So I think it's her and not the medium that's terrible haha.

I like some reels, mostly the ones from bookstagram, where the books are featured, not people doing "silly" dances while trying to look sexy.

Reactions: 3
Okay she is definitely reading this thread!! Last few pages everyone discussing how hidden her #Ad and gifted gifs have been, today purposefully using bright colours!

Hey Zanna 👋 if you're reading this please please be more sustainable with your house move - don't preach about sustainable life swaps then replace radiators that don't need replacing, floors that don't need changing and buy everything brand new x
I sent in a screenshot shot of her covering up her #ad to ASA last week. Got this response this morning so maybe it's related?!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I sent in a screenshot shot of her covering up her #ad to ASA last week. Got this response this morning so maybe it's related?!
Yes!!!! Finally. About time they pulled her up in this. They ignored ever complaint I made about similar. Obviously recognised a pattern with complaints maybe and acted!

Reactions: 4
Wow talk about lazy awful content, literally seen the same vid about carbs a thousand times already. The reel/tik tok element adds absolutely nothing to it. It's a I've got to do a post today so what quick thing can I churn out to pretend I'm still relevant.

And I've legit seen that £200 brass table lamp on the high street in Wilko or somewhere for £30 :ROFLMAO:

I have no issue with people having loads of money, Ant has worked hard for it, they can do what they want. It's the lack of a brain cell, I had a friend who used to buy something off eBay regularly for £20 and I when told him he can buy the EXACT same thing in Pound Land for £1 he was so embarrassed. Just didn't think for one second it might be available elsewhere with a 2 second google. Wasted so much money that could have gone elsewhere.

It is just mind boggling that some one would make a video about a whole food group, dance along to it and put it on the internet... what is this world we live in????!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a dumbass. She can't sit still, can she? May it be possible that her "work" trip was to an area where there are more strict covid restrictions? If that's the case, maybe someone should have think twice before they visit several locations in one weekend? Especially that more and more places are being included in the highest alert?
zan.png

• Angry
Reactions: 8
What a dumbass. She can't sit still, can she? May it be possible that her "work" trip was to an area where there are more strict covid restrictions? If that's the case, maybe someone should have think twice before they visit several locations in one weekend? Especially that more and more places are being included in the highest alert?
View attachment 277483
Everywhere local to her is going into tier two tomorrow so will be interesting to see what she does... She's incredibly bold I'll give her that. Or just stupid

Y’all I had to scroll through 5 threads to post this! Anddd I sure learned a lot about this trick. But that’s not why I’m here- on Zanna’s September 26 post she spent the day with her little influencer friend Jessica Olie. I’m baffled there isn’t a thread anywhere for her. She’s the absolute worst and it makes perfect sense she’s friends with Zanna after skimming these threads. GOMI has a long running snark on her but you can get an account. Would someone be willing to start one for me? I’d be oh so appreciative!

Reactions: 5
So now the body shop have gifted her items and she’s blatantly admitted she’s not going to use them. Firstly saying she may regift them to family then putting them in a guest bathroom for decoration. She’s not even going to use them. Good advertising for body shop 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So now the body shop have gifted her items and she’s blatantly admitted she’s not going to use them. Firstly saying she may regift them to family then putting them in a guest bathroom for decoration. She’s not even going to use them. Good advertising for body shop 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I love the “put it in the guest bathroom” and then showing us them next to the bath. She won’t be having guests anytime soon, so they’ll sit there gathering dust for months 😂 she could’ve held a giveaway for her followers if she didn’t want them.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if they ever purchase their own food or cook their own dinners? All their food seems to be gifted?! This is not normal! I truly think she would starve without the generosity of these companies.
Why don't we ever see Zanna cooking up her own recipes from that modern classic of a book Strong?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
why won't she use them?! Why did she let her agent accept them on her behalf - if they came to her house someone mustve given them the address?! could've said no thanks if you didn't plan on using them!

Reactions: 6
I often wonder how it works. Do her ‘people’ contact the companies or the other way around. Either way it doesn’t appear the body shop or zanna even follow each other in insta!!

Reactions: 1
Depends, companies contact her agent if they want to give her stuff but if it’s something she wants then they’ll get in touch with the company to blag her a freebie/discount etc

Or she’ll mention the company in the hope that they then contact her to offer freebies...what a way to earn a living

I hope she didn't get it sent (can't see a gifted thing but I don't always see them straight away). I met the owner at a food event last year and she didn't strike me as someone who sends things to influenzas but who knows.
As always, no review. She just informed us she had got it and that's that.
zan.png

zan.png

Reactions: 1
why won't she use them?! Why did she let her agent accept them on her behalf - if they came to her house someone mustve given them the address?! could've said no thanks if you didn't plan on using them!
Just another example of her not practicing what she preaches. The packaging and the items she receives is just excess, especially when she's not even going to use the product. She can claim she recycles the packaging but as someone so preachy about making small sustainable impacts the first thing she should be doing is reducing her consumption. A YouTuber, Samantha Ravndahl, whose platform is around beauty, not even sustainability, took herself off every PR list because the amount of packaging she was receiving. And that stuff was relevant to her platform. Zanna just gets random crap cause she just wants everything for free. If she truly cared about the environment she would make a conscious effort to only receive what she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Y’all I had to scroll through 5 threads to post this! Anddd I sure learned a lot about this trick. But that’s not why I’m here- on Zanna’s September 26 post she spent the day with her little influencer friend Jessica Olie. I’m baffled there isn’t a thread anywhere for her. She’s the absolute worst and it makes perfect sense she’s friends with Zanna after skimming these threads. GOMI has a long running snark on her but you can get an account. Would someone be willing to start one for me? I’d be oh so appreciative!
Ohhh that's interesting? What kind of stuff has Jessica done?

This is petty but I love how Zanna tagged Hazel (thefoodmedic) multiple times in her stories today in Windsor and Hazel didn't tag Zanna once - it literally looks like she went for a day out by herself :LOL: Maybe she doesn't want to publicly associate herself with Zanna too often because she's got a much more credit to her name?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is petty but I love how Zanna tagged Hazel (thefoodmedic) multiple times in her stories today in Windsor and Hazel didn't tag Zanna once - it literally looks like she went for a day out by herself :LOL: Maybe she doesn't want to publicly associate herself with Zanna too often because she's got a much more credit to her name?
Hazel is a dr so I wonder what she thinks of Zanna flouting lock down rules and travelling so much during a global pandemic??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.