Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After contacting the company in her instagram post above, their response:
"We’re very appreciative of Zanna for supporting our small business, but we have to leave it up to her to decide how she’d like to post things. Hope you get to try our food soon 🥰"
Actually that's not true it's up to the company and Zanna to ensure the disclosure is correct they too could be fined if they didn't specify she has to declare

Reactions: 2
I wonder how much they paid for the 'wooden block' Zanna just showed on stories when they prob could have nabbed something similar from the nearby woods 😂

Reactions: 3
I have so much more respect for influencers who are open and clear about what content is paid for / advertising! We all know that is how they make money, but why the sneakiness of it all?!

One account I follow - Grillo Designs - created the concept of an "Ad Break" in her stories last year and I've seen quite a few people do it since! It follows the same concept of a TV ad break - it's a clear break between her regular content and her paid for content, so people can watch knowing it's paid for or skip through it if they don't want to view it, or know it's a good way of supporting content creators if there's an affiliate link etc. She has a highlight on her profile if you want to see an example. I personally really like this way of doing it and being upfront with your audience, Zanna is so sneaky.

Though, how would Zanna even do this since most of her content is paid for?? 😂

I had already noticed that the meal was noted as "kindly gifted" on the Surrey nest account whilst on her personal account I literally saw no mention of it! (Though looking back I do see it just in the bottom corner really small white gif against a white background - my phone screen is cracked there so that doesn't help 🤣) But why so sneaky?!
Zanna would have to put the 'ad break' bookends as it were as her first story of the day and her last at night
People who don't know the real value of money, how much it truly costs to earn a living, waste it on stuff like this, just for the brand or whatever. Imagine. 595 quid. On a coffee table. Madness.
it looks really cheap like one you might find on wayfair lmao

Reactions: 8
The price of all of these things!!!
Those dining room chairs!!! And didn’t she say they’re having 8 or 10 around their dining table!? That’s almost £2k on CHAIRS!!!!!

Can you tell I’m bored???

*EDIT* and a concept rower is between £900-£1300.
my mind is blown. I’m shook guys. SHOOOOK

F0416090-9243-481C-8F4A-E8816D1B3A71.png
ABDB8888-3E5E-4CE2-BD17-ED48FAB3DCBE.png
394421C8-B729-450C-88AD-7B761280E60D.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The price of that brass desk lamp! That's several weeks food shopping! Absolutely sickening.

Reactions: 5
The price of all of these things!!!
Those dining room chairs!!! And didn’t she say they’re having 8 or 10 around their dining table!? That’s almost £2k on CHAIRS!!!!!

Can you tell I’m bored???

*EDIT* and a concept rower is between £900-£1300.
my mind is blown. I’m shook guys. SHOOOOK

View attachment 275842View attachment 275843View attachment 275844
Those chairs look uncomfortable as f*ck! The back would be digging in right on the bottom of your ribs. I was about to say they’d be especially uncomfortable after a big meal but guess there is no chance of that at Zannas house 🙄😂

• Haha
Those chairs look uncomfortable as f*ck! The back would be digging in right on the bottom of your ribs. I was about to say they’d be especially uncomfortable after a big meal but guess there is no chance of that at Zannas house 🙄😂
Was just thinking the same thing! Not really amenable to a social dinner lounging round the table......

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Unless the meal is #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is a really popular style of furniture at the moment meaning there’s a huge range of places you can source this sort of item from, at all price levels. I’m against buying dirt cheap flimsy furniture, and got a desk made in this style from an independent seller on Etsy using reclaimed wood. It cost £150, for an ethically and sustainably made item from a small U.K. business. £595 for this seems excessive to say the least

Reactions: 11
Is anyone else suspicious that her inability to remember where her new stuff is from is because she paid for it and therefore doesn’t want to promote it for free?
And also, who the actual eff buys expensive, investment pieces and can’t remember where they’re from?! I just don’t buy it (if you’ll pardon the pun!). She is either being sneaky or she’s proving she ain’t the sharpest shovel in the shed.

Reactions: 22
Is anyone else suspicious that her inability to remember where her new stuff is from is because she paid for it and therefore doesn’t want to promote it for free?
And also, who the actual eff buys expensive, investment pieces and can’t remember where they’re from?! I just don’t buy it (if you’ll pardon the pun!). She is either being sneaky or she’s proving she ain’t the sharpest shovel in the shed.
Agreed - showing how naive she is..........I think she thinks she looks cool having interior designers on board but this shows how silly it is making her look - I love shopping and would remember exactly where everything was from and how much it cost !! Its not that difficult...

I think she is pretending not to remember because it's all extremely expensive and she is embarrassed or scared for her followers to know how much they're spending - even though they obviously moved into a very expensive house.

Reactions: 11
I just don't get the appeal of watching someone unboxing furniture 🤷🏼‍♀️ i love a good interiors account but more because I like to see the work involved and tips and tricks on how to do it yourself, how to hack furniture to suit your style, needs, budget. Surely following the interiors person they've used would be more interesting/useful than watching zanna talk about it and unbox thousands of pounds worth of furniture.

No more friends round to visit 😬

The areas to go into high alert restrictions this weekend are:
  • London
  • Essex
  • Elmbridge in Surrey
  • Barrow in Furness, Cumbria
  • York
  • North East Derbyshire
  • Chesterfield
  • Erewash, Derbyshire

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Agreed....or the interior designer has done all the work and she has had very little input/interest in it

Reactions: 2
for someone who preaches sustainability, firstly why is the majority
of their tit BRAND NEW??? so much of the stuff they are getting can easily be sourced second hand, and we all know the benefits for the environment when you
buy second hand rather than brand new
secondly, why are they pulling up carpets that look
good quality and hardly used 😭 just to put more brand new tit down. and the radiators???
these ppl have actually got more money than sense

• Wow
Reactions: 17
for someone who preaches sustainability, firstly why is the majority
of their tit BRAND NEW??? so much of the stuff they are getting can easily be sourced second hand, and we all know the benefits for the environment when you
buy second hand rather than brand new
secondly, why are they pulling up carpets that look
good quality and hardly used 😭 just to put more brand new tit down. and the radiators???
these ppl have actually got more money than sense
💯 An interior designer I know loves sourcing things from car-boot sales and vintage markets, so if she actually cared about sustainability but still wanted to hire a designer, she could have done both.
Why would you rip up perfectly good (and very new looking) carpet, just for aesthetics? Wish she would drop the eco label, when it’s clear she’s not actually committed to helping the planet.

Well let's see if Zanna can adhere to these rules now they're in tier 2....
20201015_140458.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.