Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It bothers me when she a) doesn't do more than say what the meal is and/or b) gives her Zanna/Ant rating for a meal/food. Like, I don't know you guys. I've never eaten with you. I don't know if you like things salty or not, spicy, or not. Wouldn't it be more helpful to actually describe the meal? Isn't that what she's paid to do? Don't companies gifting these people things expect more than: "it's X. I like it, boyfriend likes it less." Wow. So helpful.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Have we ever talked about how she edits her nose in side profile photos or has had a subtle nose job?

Check out the first two recent photos versus some older ones where she clearly has an aqualine nose with bump at the top.

She doesn’t take a lot of side profile photos so maybe that’s why.

Not hating on her original nose shape at all as I have similar (which is why I pick up on this), but rather her (rather on-brand) deception/fakeness. Why not rep a larger nose for all the other larger nose girls out there (me lol)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen this and ?! What in the cognitive dissonance.
1. The second wave is here, let’s brace ourselves
2. I’m off for a day out!

She can’t be serious at this point? Either she has no grasp on reality and what is going on in the world at the moment, or she simply thinks she is an exception. I know a few people who are the latter and it’s simply down to being self-centred.

DC5D3894-0803-46EF-AEC9-CE50D17D0B87.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Have we ever talked about how she edits her nose in side profile photos or has had a subtle nose job?

Check out the first two recent photos versus some older ones where she clearly has an aqualine nose with bump at the top.

She doesn’t take a lot of side profile photos so maybe that’s why.

Not hating on her original nose shape at all as I have similar (which is why I pick up on this), but rather her (rather on-brand) deception/fakeness. Why not rep a larger nose for all the other larger nose girls out there (me lol)
Untitled 11.png
Untitled 10.png

Yes looks like someone's been at the Photoshop.

Reactions: 3
It makes me sad as I have a pretty similar nose and try for self acceptance but seeing influencers do this just makes me think it MUST be ugly. Clearly she is a person struggling with it too. But If Zanna wouldn’t support photoshopping her body (unsure if this is the case) why would she photoshop her face?
Because her body conforms to what she views as in amazing shape/looks great. She works on it 3-4 hours a day but I guess she can’t do anything about her nose without surgery

Reactions: 2
" Shop small or second hand. Try and incorporate some second hand homeware, I love antiques fairs and online marketplaces for this. If you want to buy new then see if you can shop from a small business, there are some great ones on Etsy." ... didn't she just show us her expensive, factory-made tat bought from zara, le redoute etc? Oh no but that's her CHOICE remember and they are HAPPY with it. Yes Zanna I'm sure you are, but don't preach on your paid-for grid otherwise

She can’t be serious at this point? Either she has no grasp on reality and what is going on in the world at the moment, or she simply thinks she is an exception. I know a few people who are the latter and it’s simply down to being self-centred.

View attachment 277169
Also the second wave has been here for 6 weeks! Just because your local area isn’t in a Tier 3 area, doesn’t mean you should go galavanting around the UK! Especially when probably the majority of cases are asymptomatic (and therefore likely not included in national statistics)

View attachment 277169
I nearly spat out MY coffee when I read this...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1. Whyyyyy is that bleeping BBQ still in their carpeted lounge?
2. Whyyyyy not take the sold apartment's furniture for temporary use and make your home feel like a home? They're not doing all the bedrooms up, so they could easily turn a guest room into theirs with the bed they had (I know, poor Zanny doesn't fit well RIP) until the (mostly unnecessary) reno is done. I know I said it before but it must be so depressing to be in that giant house with about 5 pieces of furniture and camping chairs...WHEN YOU OWN AN APARTMENT'S WORTH OF FURNITURE! It's not like they didn't have anything. Sure it might not be their newly found ~aesthetic~ but it's better than what they're doing now. I still feel like it's Zanna insisting they either get the perfect item or nothing, whereas Ant probably would've been happy to use HIS furniture in the meantime.

How long until she comments on this recycling/reuse comment saying 'We are doing what works for us 🥰' meaning that they'll just dump everything into a skip...

Screenshot 2020-10-16 at 10.33.35.png

Reactions: 9

View attachment 277169
Can I just add that I’ve been trying to support all the local small businesses throughout this pandemic. Starbucks will survive, some of these smaller cafes won’t. Would like to see an influencer support a local cafe who I’m sure could make a pumpkin spice type vegan latte and really need the support. Nothing against Starbucks just my own view.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the latest video 'carbs are life'...
I don't even know where to start with this one - it is so so cringeworthy!!!!

Reactions: 7
It makes me sad as I have a pretty similar nose and try for self acceptance but seeing influencers do this just makes me think it MUST be ugly. Clearly she is a person struggling with it too. But If Zanna wouldn’t support photoshopping her body (unsure if this is the case) why would she photoshop her face?
I know I'm just a random person on the internet, but I think aqualine noses are lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the latest video 'carbs are life'...
I don't even know where to start with this one - it is so so cringeworthy!!!!
Reels are the absolute worst thing to ever happen to social media. I cannot BEAR them. Anyone else? And yes, this one is insanely cringey.

Reactions: 9
Reels are the absolute worst thing to ever happen to social media. I cannot BEAR them. Anyone else? And yes, this one is insanely cringey.
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that! I don't mind tiktoks (I mean I don't use tiktok but there are some good ones out there). But reels on instagram just seem to be older people trying to be down with the kids, but maybe I'm just being reccomended the wrong ones

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.