Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wwwbbb

Zanna the type of person who would look at this and say:
"Guys, im SOOO shook right now. How lit is this?!
Im getting an electric car (1.95), im VEGAN (0.8), I'll buy all new kitchen stuff...thats improved kitchen equipment, right (0.65)...and then we will refurb and refurnish an already liveable goliath of a house (0.895).
Im saving almost 5 tonnes of CO2 emissions a year ALONE! SOO SHOOK BY THIS! DOING MY MASSIVE PART IN SAVING THE PLANET"
"Now off to Argentina *hidden #ad gif*"

This is old and might have been shared before but totally trashes any defence for zanna’s behaviour. Taking ONE less long haul flight per year is better for the environemnt than going vegan for a year. Case closed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Tezza

First post and wow I could go on and on but will just add that I’ve run into her twice, first time as Balance Fest last year and she couldn’t have been less interested so since then I stopped following as I just thought what you preach on your page is clearly fake then bizarrely I bumped into her, Steph and that photography guy on a beach in San Francisco. I have to say that Steph was lovely, really nice and chatted like a normal person as she walked along by me and my mum whereas Zanna stormed ahead and when Steph called her to say hi she just said that she had content to capture and didn’t have time. So rude but confirmed my first instincts were correct and she is not a nice person. I know not everyone is a fan of Steph’s here but based on that interaction she was super nice.

• Wow
The Chanel handbag video when she is showing how to wear it... "Over my shoulder... I can just drop it down and hold it here... Just throw it across your body and you don't have to hold onto it"

Is it just me who never knew you could not only hold a bag in your hand, but also put it across your shoulder?! Mine blown! Is it just Chanel bags that work this way Zanna or do Primark ones allow the same range of movement? 😂🙈

• Haha

Funsponge88

Long time lurker. I'm just sad today, my last holiday was summer 2018 and for various reasons, couldn't go on holiday in 2019 and was going to make up for that fact in 2020 post my big work deadline in early March... you know the rest. Anyway, after a pretty horrendous few months at work as my industry is getting battered my covid, I finally booked a holiday last night for next week - and now this. Pop on instagram and I just can't deal with Zanna and her ilk anymore, I don't know if she's deliberately trying to make her feed positive as some kind of escapism but the complete lack of addressing what is going on in the world just comes across as her being so shielded from the reality of what is happening that she is just becoming so unrelatable. I'm probably projecting but I'm deleting instagram today, definitely need a break!

• Sad
Reactions: 22

FlockedWallpaper

Is anyone else suspicious that her inability to remember where her new stuff is from is because she paid for it and therefore doesn’t want to promote it for free?
And also, who the actual eff buys expensive, investment pieces and can’t remember where they’re from?! I just don’t buy it (if you’ll pardon the pun!). She is either being sneaky or she’s proving she ain’t the sharpest shovel in the shed.

Nympheria

I used to love her content, but now I cannot stand her anymore. Presenting herself as some eco warrior and travelling every other week??? Living sustainably and buying this huge house and cars for two people??? She is also influencing others to travel all the time which is oh so so great for the environment. But you know, that is her job and her passion. I thought she was speech therapist and fitness instructor, not a travel agent. Like we other actually eco-conscious people absolutely hate traveling. We just make decision not to. Especially during a pandemic!

She also always talks about her swimwear brand is doing such good things for environment. How about not using swimwear and going to nudist beaches? Probably better for environment huh? But then she couldn't visit all those tourist destinations...

Now apparently she is also a plant expert... Does she know any of the latin names for the plants and in which families they belong? Has she propagated all of the plants? Does she know how to deal with pests and how to mix your soil?

I guess she just must be an expert at everything!

Of course she would see this as hate comment, because it is just too hard to accept negative critisicm.

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
So as I was so annoyed with her talking companies money to advertise their products then refusing to engage with their desired audience when questioned about said product or just deleting comments I contacted companies to express my disappointment. Two companies have got back to me so far asking for the name of the influencer and the posts. I wonder if they will start to realise she’s not what she seems. Wishful thinking maybe.

Reactions: 21

poollounger

I will truly never understand how she has enough work to do that warrants her waking up at 5 am for no apparent reason? Why does she need to 'squeeze' in laptop time when she controls her own schedule and could easily start work a few hours later. What is she filling her day with??

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Also tally is just happy, loving life on the beach in that photo while Zanna is posing her arse off, does she stick that leg out in every single shot?
Yes she does. She’s 6ft2 with long legs, didn’t you know? She does it especially when Ant is there to show us he’s the same length as her leg

• Haha

hello0986

Screenshot for yall who missed it 😂
This sort of thinking is so misguided. Yes, everyone’s feelings are valid, but that doesn’t mean that seeking sympathy and validation from 300k people on the internet over a very minor, self inflicted first world problem is a good idea. If I cry because Waitrose have ran out of my favourite hummus when I’m having a bad day that’s fine, but if I was to post it on my Instagram looking for validation everyone would thing I’m a knob and make me feel even more upset.

Zanna uses the whole “reality check” to totally absolve herself of any responsibility for what she puts out into the world. She would really benefit from seeing a therapist if she’s not already.

Overit21

Been a long time lurker and now decided to comment! She. is. insufferable!
I used to follow her and even bought her book “strong” back in the day. But, the turning point for me was the Canada goose coat incident - where as a vegan she changed the label so no one would know she was wearing a goose feather coat and couldn’t understand the backlash. Absolute twunt!
I don’t follow her anymore and she blocked me a while back for asking a question about her many annual flights and not-so-sustainable living!
I chuckle everyday when I read her antics!

• Wow
But also, no information on what makes Starling an “ethical” bank? Why not share a link in her stories so people can check their own banks instead of just a hidden ad/aff? Very shifty.
I think I've mentioned this before but it's laughable she goes on about an ethical bank when Ant works for and no doubt helped fund that house via some of the dubious dealings that have gone on at Deutsche bank over the years!!

• Haha

mammer8

VIP Member
£12.99 for an ebook of 30 recipes??!!

I can't understand why anyone buys these things - there's enough free recipes online.

Reactions: 20

Dawn5219

The government website states personal trainers should not be in private dwellings........and even when outside should be 2m apart
3C04DAFE-EB51-4995-8FB0-1EAC11630968.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I also find it so weird how she’s so devastated (for herself) about lockdown. She’s in an extremely fortunate position, probably literally the top 5% of people, who won’t need to worry about money for the next month in the slightest. Their house renovation can continue. It’s so strange how she never looks at it as an opportunity to hunker down with her boyfriend, enjoy their new house, not see other people, cook good food, etc. Tone deaf as usual as showing what the government have taken away “from her”. She should say she’s excited to spend time with Ant and hopes that the month will go by quickly with everyone doing their bit. Just because you can meet one person outside, doesn’t mean you should!!

• Wow

Cander076

She blocked me for literally saying the word ad was very subtle and that people want to know if she is bbeingpaid to say it or genuinely likes it, also got block on my finsta when I commented asking if something was sponsored, I dont post on here as I hate a lot of the needless hate about physical appearance etc. by why aren't instagrammers being held to account

Branched

Where have they moved to? I saw a pic of their house on the removal companies page and it’s lovely!
She’s kept it pretty quiet but they’re in the absolute middle of nowhere in Surrey, some place where the air has magical allergy-reducing powers.

• Haha

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Zanna taking the time to explain to us this morning that her life is different to pre covid as though the rest of us are used to spending all day at home and never seeing our family and friends. She’s been on more trips away post covid than I had in the last two years combined!

• Haha