Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yolo123

Guys, remember surrey is a magical place in the middle of nowhere where the air can heal your allergies. I'm sure covid doesn't exist there

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Lf0304

Wait, she’s 6’2? Wow. She never mentions that!
So odd that she has ‘A 6’2 content creator’ as her bio on Instagram, why does she need to put her height? I get people make comments and say wow you’re tall but she always makes a point about owning it and saying she’s not bothered, clearly are otherwise why put that. I don’t like my thin hair but can’t imagine putting ‘A thin haired teacher’ as my bio 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In case you were wondering, she's a "hiking blogger" and an "outdoors blogger".
View attachment 290020

LOL

But also, yeah, the Tatras are great, duh - ask anyone from Poland or Slovakia
'Hardly a tourist in sight' YOU ARE A TOURIST ZANNA. BORE OFF. Why does she think she is above everyone else just because she goes for hikes all the time. You can't hike in Surrey Zanna. It's a walk. Calm down.

• Haha

Ups27

VIP Member
anyone seen her latest stories.. talking about how some elements of the house renovations have been 'slower' as its sooooooooooooo hard to get builders in blah blah blah. youve been there 1 month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to me that isnt 'slow progress'. i dont know why she is so fucking self entitled she thinks people should drop dead to do her fucking flooring. get in the real world and fuck off.

I understand why she needed to book a last minute 'stress relieving' boxing class now, poor lamb. She must be so exhausted from getting free stuff sent to her Surrey mansion all the time whilst finding ways to hide the #gifted tags on the posts she does. And what with all the plants to maintain, pointless blog posts/morning coffee thoughts, posting her super fast running times, tone deaf stories and justifying that she is ok with her height whilst standing next to her tiny bf, I would be stressed too if I were her.

• Haha

Extra

Ok. I have finally cracked. If she says site or building site one more time I am going to scream!! Adding a lick of paint and new flooring is not a building site.

Last edited:
  • Haha

scotinlondon

Absolutely infuriates me that these utter morons (and that includes Tally and her BF) have no regard for the current social distancing rules and the fact that we are in the midst of a pandemic!

There are rules and measures in place for a reason and nowhere within those rules does it say that if you fancy a seaside break with your mates, social distancing becomes irrelevant.

Is it any wonder that we are approaching a second wave when this is the message Zanna and Tally are giving young and impressionable individuals?! They have a platform and they should be using this responsibility.

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but having your heating turned up so you don't freeze and have to layer up indoors in winter is great. I don't think it's abnormal either.
I mean, electing to have high heating when it's still above ten degress out so you can prance around in t shirts, shorts, crop tops or whatever instead of wearing sensible clothing and a jumper is pretty ridiculous IMO. As a user already said, it's autumn and we should be wearing autumnal clothes. Especially as we are in climate crisis, which Zanna apparently professes to care about (as well as so many others who behave like her).

Reactions: 15

mammer8

VIP Member
It's in the blog post. She says ' There is no way with our full-time jobs we could keep up with all the gardening and cleaning on our own'

she is on another planet! Does she think everyone with full time jobs has cleaners and gardeners?

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Can anyone explain the aim behind hiding the “gifted” label? Is it because they think we’re more likely to engage with a non-gifted promotion? It really confuses me because a) I wouldn’t buy anything Zanna promotes 😉 and b) I wouldn’t rest change my mind about wanting something if it was promoted or it wasn’t? I get so confused by these influencers begging for likes and talking about how engagement is higher on certain things than others. We as users don’t see that so in short, we don’t care!!!

She just posted this and it kinda sums up what I mean. They’re all just so narcissistic. Do they think we’ll sit around missing them because they don’t post one day? They are one of probably hundreds of influencers people follow - life doesn’t just revolve around you Zanna! Getting to sick of seeing on insta how “the algorithm is working against me” 🤢🙄
FINAL ADDITION - WHO THE FUCK IS ASKING WHERE THAT MUG IS FROM?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

mcfeez

VIP Member
The free gins is especially weird. She doesn't ever really talk about them - like cocktails she uses them for, preferred mixers or anything. Literally just a few pics of her "gin fridge"

I say this because I love gin and I love trying new ones so genuinely enjoy when people review and talk about new or different ones I haven't heard of.

• Heart

PippaD

Does anyone else find it really annoying how much she bangs on about being in SURREY?! (Did you know - she’s in Surrey!)

It’s not the wildness and the depths of the countryside! Pretty sure she’s still inside the m25...

• Haha

CalatheaLater

Chatty Member
The government website states personal trainers should not be in private dwellings........and even when outside should be 2m apartView attachment 285659
Guuuys I've been getting sooo trolled. As I've said before, you do you! Live your life! And remember if the news and current regulations are stressing you out, just ignore them!

- Zan tomorrow probably

• Haha

RosaGirl200

At this point, I don't think Ant is an overly-obsessed neat freak. I'm starting to understand why he has an 'obsession' with cleaning when we have seen evidence of Zanna dragging her dirt bird feet everywhere. Like the man just wants a clean house, can't blame him for that.

• Haha
Guuuys I've been getting sooo trolled. As I've said before, you do you! Live your life! And remember if the news and current regulations are stressing you out, just ignore them!

- Zan tomorrow probably
Meanwhile us in wales face a full lockdown for 2 weeks. I haven’t seen my mum since the 7th of September and pre covid I was seeing her at least once a week 😢 we’re all sacrificing so much - but zanna clearly thinks she’s above the law

• Sad
  • Heart

CustardPie

VIP Member
She announces the ad break for the amazing headphones wearing her Apple AirPods 😂
“situational awareness” - something she definitely does not have!

• Haha

FlockedWallpaper

She could easily ask the brand to send 2 bottles, one for the gin fridge and one for a giveaway. Would be great marketing for the brand too.
I totally agree with this. I’m a PR consultant and am DYING to send her an email explaining how she’s really shit at doing her own PR (or needs to sack whomever else is doing her PR).

• Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
My god she needs to get a grip. No one gives a shit that your life has “slowed down” when in fact you’ve bought a mansion in the most expensive county in the UK, travelled to pretty much everywhere you’ve wanted to go and have apparently a very healthy income. She is the most tone deaf person I have on my insta