Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god, run a giveaway and send a free bottle of gin to a deserving healthcare worker. X 20.
This MINE! culture she harbours is like that of a four year old.
She really is crap at doing her own PR. Surely someone advises her?!

Reactions: 12
As much as i'm annoyed with her getting it for free, Beefeater 24 is one of my all time favourite gins and I will probably still buy it from time to time. I'm surprised with them gifting it to her, surely they're well established and don't need influencer advertising
Screenshot_20201006-190444.png

• Sad
Reactions: 2
But also, no information on what makes Starling an “ethical” bank? Why not share a link in her stories so people can check their own banks instead of just a hidden ad/aff? Very shifty.
Because Zanna says so.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As much as i'm annoyed with her getting it for free, Beefeater 24 is one of my all time favourite gins and I will probably still buy it from time to time. I'm surprised with them gifting it to her, surely they're well established and don't need influencer advertising
View attachment 267401
Are we sure these are actual gifts and she's not doing that thing where she's pretending they've been gifted?

• Wow
If you are paying into a workplace pension, your employer chooses for you. Sure, you can opt out, but I have feeling it's not that easy to find a better pension provider if you're just an individual, and not a company (unless you make a ton of money but I don't think most people who follow Zanna do).
Employer also pay a percentage towards it too, some people may not be able to afford to match that

But also, no information on what makes Starling an “ethical” bank? Why not share a link in her stories so people can check their own banks instead of just a hidden ad/aff? Very shifty.
I think I've mentioned this before but it's laughable she goes on about an ethical bank when Ant works for and no doubt helped fund that house via some of the dubious dealings that have gone on at Deutsche bank over the years!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
buying a bottle of gin is a real treat for me, especially the expensive ones she receives for free. so much so, that I'm kind of saving up my nectar points to buy a nice one for myself as I would never ordinarily justify spending £20+ on one bottle

she's so out of touch and she's the last person who deserves all of these bottles for free.

trying to avoid the brands who have gifted to her... I hope gordon's haven't lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also, I really hate when she (or anyone else for that) calls Attenborough "Big Dave". Just, don't.
I'd never seen anyone call him that before but god I hate it. Zanna, show some respect. Call him Sir David Attenborough, David Attenborough or David. But not 'Big Dave' FFS.

Reactions: 8
I would comment on that My Protein post that their vegan range tastes absolutely vile but it will get deleted so what's the point.

There's no way she's using My Protein over the Vivo Life or Raw Sport ones she also gets free so all that foil/plastic packaging will just end up in the bin I guess. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
I actually quite like the coffee and walnut flavoured protein. Unflavoured is vile.

Maybe shes been dropped from vivo? I struggle to keep up these days. Surprised people aren't cottoning on to the fact influencers will flog anything when money is waved in front of them.

Suddenly, this new sponsors product is the best tasting, best value, most sustainable. Zero transparency.

I would comment on that My Protein post that their vegan range tastes absolutely vile but it will get deleted so what's the point.

There's no way she's using My Protein over the Vivo Life or Raw Sport ones she also gets free so all that foil/plastic packaging will just end up in the bin I guess. :rolleyes:

I think I've mentioned this before but it's laughable she goes on about an ethical bank when Ant works for and no doubt helped fund that house via some of the dubious dealings that have gone on at Deutsche bank over the years!!
Favourite comment of all time

Does everyone else's forward arrow on Instagram cover the #ad on her newest edition of 'Zanna sells her soul'?
Yep, 99% of the time she makes sure the 'ad' sign is covered by the arrow
In addition, she is always flouncing around in crop tops - its October!! in the UK!!! what is wrong with her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.